Base Icon Upgrade.

Comments

• yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    Parth12008 wrote: »
    yogibear wrote: »
    Did my sixth for Ferdinand SBC, got Rijkard.
    Then three more for Gullit SBC and got Van Der Sar, Hagi and Blanc.

Not packing a single duplicate is quite a shocker tbh

Packed duplicate on 5th myself

Thats an excellent excuse to do one more
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    I did 11

3x Carlos
    2x deco
    Vieira
    Blanc
    Pires
    Inzaghi
    rijkarrd
    Henry
  • yogibear
    1370 posts Professional
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I did 11

3x Carlos
    2x deco
    Vieira
    Blanc
    Pires
    Inzaghi
    rijkarrd
    Henry

Sucks to get that many duplicates, but atleast you got some gold amongst the grey. Kept those I presume?
  • LiamSully
    7985 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    yogibear wrote: »
    LiamSully wrote: »
    I did 11

3x Carlos
    2x deco
    Vieira
    Blanc
    Pires
    Inzaghi
    rijkarrd
    Henry

Sucks to get that many duplicates, but atleast you got some gold amongst the grey. Kept those I presume?

Still have Vieira in team and Henry waiting to go into SBC, have his prime and he had best rating so saved

Rest gone into SBCs
  • Yermawfc
    2331 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done one more..pulled ADP..not had a chance to try him yet but read good reviews..that's me pulled Adp and desailly in last two go's...1.3m for the price of 500k..cheaper at half the price!!
  • GewoonJopie123
    391 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How much Will it cost, with nog players in club beside Rooney 90 and schwein 88? Thanks
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018
    If you have only those 2 to submit you'll probably save about 70k so you'll spend like 200k
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Rid my club of all untradable players along with tradable consumables. Not great but on the plus side I have another 3 icons between my 2 teams.

Owen x 2 - kept 1
    Shearer - put into Prime Blanc SBC.
    Crespo - kept.
    Puyol - kept for CB.
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    I got Schmeichel after already having his Prime safe to say he was put into the Maradona sbc for the pack which was rubbish, but i got Perisic from the 84-87 sbc after submitting some of the players.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Darfi02 wrote: »
    I got Schmeichel after already having his Prime safe to say he was put into the Maradona sbc for the pack which was rubbish, but i got Perisic from the 84-87 sbc after submitting some of the players.

Pretty bad “luck” there too. I got no one over 81 when putting Shearer into the Blanc SBC... now that’s criminal in my opinion!
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    Dez1888 wrote: »

Pretty bad “luck” there too. I got no one over 81 when putting Shearer into the Blanc SBC... now that’s criminal in my opinion!

I wish I'd put Schmeichel in the Blanc sbc now :( i fared better with the two other base icons I've done getting Matthaus and Bergkamp.
  • Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Dez1888 wrote: »

I wish I'd put Schmeichel in the Blanc sbc now :( i fared better with the two other base icons I've done getting Matthaus and Bergkamp.

That’s pretty good going mate, I have been pretty unlucky with my pulls... 4 strikers and 1 defender.
  • KnowYourRole
    92 posts Park Captain
    did 1 got frickin Van der sar :|
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Done one, Kluivert. Could be worse as I really like the 88 but he's still gonna be on the bench for now
  • CamOrn
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Desailly
    Laudrup
    Overmars
    Ronaldinho

Coulda been worse lol

Never thought I had 1 million coins in my club theoretically speaking. Haven't spent a penny in game either.
  • Tennster10
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did another one got Rijkaard he’s not bad in game too just a tad on the slow side thou.
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    Done two more, Crespo and Rijkaard. Eh, decent subs, for now, I guess. Considering throwing both of them for Ronaldinho now >:)
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Joe wrote: »
    Done two more, Crespo and Rijkaard. Eh, decent subs, for now, I guess. Considering throwing both of them for Ronaldinho now >:)

Do it
  • dregana08
    4139 posts National Call-Up
    did 1 got frickin Van der sar :|

VDS is awesome. Use him.
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ffs did another and got overmars. Already have his prime so wont use. Put him into icon sbc best player 83 rated :(
  • Joe
    4587 posts National Call-Up
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Joe wrote: »

Do it

Yeah mate, gonna do it. He always tears me apart and looks so fun to play with!
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    Four more -
    1 - Shevchenko
    2- Larsson (Maradona SBS)
    3- Gullit
    4 - Maldini
  • Milanafca
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Did two, got Ferdinand in first pack and Shearer in second. Happy with them as sbc fodder haha.
  • Java
    902 posts Semi-Pro
    Some of you are going crazy on this. Don't forget that TOTS players will be better than most Icons and extremely cheap
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    About 2/3 way through this with BPM, pure grind this to no doubt end up with Inzaghi.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Java wrote: »
    Some of you are going crazy on this. Don't forget that TOTS players will be better than most Icons and extremely cheap

So you rather get tots dendocker than a cdm icon? Lol.. i rather play with my football idols than those average tots players..
  • Java
    902 posts Semi-Pro

So you rather get tots dendocker than a cdm icon? Lol.. i rather play with my football idols than those average tots players..

I find TOTS players fun. If FIFA was only about playing with your favorite players, no one would us Lozano/Alessandrini/etc. Also, idk why you're hating on TOTS Dendocker. He was ridiculously good last year.
  • Rucci
    1591 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited April 2018

this thats why this year on ps4 idc tots just 2 players maybe, i never had anything decent in packs and iam nearly full icon, about to finish dinho, and henry @ tots and iam done witrh my players. if ea didnt had icons on ps4 i had bought a xbox one x just for the icons :) soo i stick to my pro
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero

I find TOTS players fun. If FIFA was only about playing with your favorite players, no one would us Lozano/Alessandrini/etc. Also, idk why you're hating on TOTS Dendocker. He was ridiculously good last year.

Tbf dendocker was the GOAT last yr. I built a pro lg tots team and him,tielemans and izqueirdo were top class
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move

K