The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OT - PS Store Easter Sale

ha032742
35973 posts Moderator
Anyone picking anything up from the sale? Not sure if Assassin’s Creed: Origins is worth getting?

Tempted to buy FarCry 5 given mostly positive reviews too.

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    How much is far cry going for?
  • ha032742
    35973 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

It’s not in the sale and very overpriced being a digital release that’s just come out.
  • mdizzl3
    ha032742 wrote: »

It’s not in the sale and very overpriced being a digital release that’s just come out.

That's a shame.
  • ha032742
    35973 posts Moderator

That's a shame.

I’m still tempted as WL has been largely unplayable all of today so far :D
  • mdizzl3

That's a shame.

I’m still tempted as WL has been largely unplayable all of today so far :D

I recently picked up GT Sport for £18 which is a bit of a bargain but I understand racing games aren't everyone's cup of tea.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone picking anything up from the sale? Not sure if Assassin’s Creed: Origins is worth getting?

Tempted to buy FarCry 5 given mostly positive reviews too.

How much is Assassin's Creed? Used to be one of my favourite game series until they lost the plot.
  • Zv1k0
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    I've been playing Far Cry 5 every day since it was released. Someone help me please...

Also, if anyone is into RPGs, Kingdom Come Deliverance is a masterpiece, just wait till they fix all the bugs.

None of this is on sale yet but well worth the money imo.
  • ha032742
    35973 posts Moderator
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    I've been playing Far Cry 5 every day since it was released. Someone help me please...

Also, if anyone is into RPGs, Kingdom Come Deliverance is a masterpiece, just wait till they fix all the bugs.

Have you tried multiplayer yet?
  • Zv1k0
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Zv1k0 wrote: »

Have you tried multiplayer yet?

I haven't but Far Cry was never about the multiplayer so I hardly believe it's any good. Atleast I wouldn't buy a Far Cry game for multiplayer.
    Single player campaign is good though if you are like me who likes to explore and complete everything. Maybe not worth 60$ just for rushing the story.