Is anyone Selling their whole team for TOTS?

Should I bother?
My team already dropped like 400k since the last crash.Should I just sell them at a loss now so I won't lose more when TOTS comes or nah?

I really enjoy playing with my team.Anyone Liquidating their club?

Comments

• DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    I already liquidated my assets to avoid loss and re-balance my portfolio
  • 3NG
    946 posts Semi-Pro
    Only you can answer that question tbh. You know the players prices are going to drop, is it worth the time playing without the players you enjoy for a few weeks to buy them back at a cheaper price?

Personally I sold all my high valuable tradable cards and kept 3 guys sub 100k I really like and don’t care if I lose on them. Just playing with my untradeables
  • ozcs_69
    4691 posts Big Money Move
    no, i feel most of my team are end game and icons and dont need to sweat about it
  • Jezzaaa
    545 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sold high value players like otw Neymar, cr7... but with these coins now it just tempts me to buy other players like gullit hahaa
  • Lackosweat
    9918 posts Has That Special Something
    ozcs_69 wrote: »
    no, i feel most of my team are end game and icons and dont need to sweat about it

• gutman22
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect

Sounds like a stock market investor. Too bad this is only about virtual coins in a videogame.
  • I already liquidated my assets to avoid loss and re-balance my portfolio

Some wallstreet stuff right here lol
  • ZOUFREE
    34 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Keep it man the game is dead, just enjoy your team.
  • Guess some of you guys already sold all your players already.Guess I'm a little too late
  • ZOUFREE wrote: »
    Keep it man the game is dead, just enjoy your team.

I know the game is dead but is does sting when you see your players drop like crazy lol.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    No, the game is on the way out now anyway, just gonna play. I'm not fussed about an extra million here or there if i'm honest. It's just virtual coins in a broken game really.
  • Realist
    3494 posts National Call-Up
    I’m going to say no because I want to play with players I enjoy and are the best I can buy when In fact I’m also too lazy to be ar5ed to sell them and rebuy but I’ll still low key whine about the fact my teams value has dropped a milly in 3 weeks time.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    Prices will recover a bit, more likely for high end special cards, so I think right now is not yet the time to sell. 2 weeks before tots is the perfect time to do so.

Also, the game will recover seriously during the World Cup in Summer, so imo the game isn't dead just yet.

It's normal during Spring to lower the pace, but I firmly believe we have things to see and do yet with FUT18.
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I sold all my players except for some OTW/PTG stuff and IF Allan (because he's awesome and I'm not sure he'll get a TOTS card).

Took some losses and some, but the loss will be even bigger if I wait... and for me, it's all about getting some cash to blow on some fun TOTS players. Out with the old, in with the new - to freshen things up.
  • BL86
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

• Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    Sold all my stuff and can't wait for those tots blues
  • Realist wrote: »
    I’m going to say no because I want to play with players I enjoy and are the best I can buy when In fact I’m also too lazy to be ar5ed to sell them and rebuy but I’ll still low key whine about the fact my teams value has dropped a milly in 3 weeks time.

I know what you mean bro .
    I'm almost certain I'm gonna post something about my team dropping a mil in a few weeks
  • Nervous_Nick
    6915 posts Big Money Move
    rodrel wrote: »
    Prices will recover a bit, more likely for high end special cards, so I think right now is not yet the time to sell. 2 weeks before tots is the perfect time to do so.

Also, the game will recover seriously during the World Cup in Summer, so imo the game isn't dead just yet.

It's normal during Spring to lower the pace, but I firmly believe we have things to see and do yet with FUT18.

2 weeks before tots is way too late!!
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro

You think so?

I don't know, I think people are getting anxious to build their 'end-game' squads and usually this keeps prices somewhat firm.

Serious crashes happen 1-2 before squad releases imo.

I might be wrong though, market is so unpredictable this season.
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018

You think so?

I don't know, I think people are getting anxious to build their 'end-game' squads and usually this keeps prices somewhat firm.

Serious crashes happen 1-2 days before squad releases imo. Minor start 1-2 weeks before.

I might be wrong though, market is so unpredictable this season.

• Pughy30
    29800 posts Player of the Year
    If you wanted to sell for TOTS i would've done it a month ago that's when things started to dip
  • Thamightyboro
    8100 posts League Winner
    Yep can't wait to see what I can bag with 8k ;)
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something

None of that is right.
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    gutman22 wrote: »

Sounds like a stock market investor. Too bad this is only about virtual coins in a videogame.

Yeah that was his point and you guys all dived into the trap with open eyes.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

None of that is right.

Market investor for 35 years
  • Boysie91
    14231 posts World Class
    Keep it if they bring out a WC mode UT will be dead
  • Futfanatic
    15984 posts World Class
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    Keep it if they bring out a WC mode UT will be dead

Why?
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    I got liquid a month or two ago, i'm ready for the tots
  • Cornushon
    5326 posts Big Money Move
    No, the game is on the way out now anyway, just gonna play. I'm not fussed about an extra million here or there if i'm honest. It's just virtual coins in a broken game really.

This
  • Colt_seevers
    1624 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m cringing real hard over here for ya brother