The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Who is the best ST or - RW/LW swithced ingame to ST position - versus a top tier WL player?

Yoesi
688 posts Semi-Pro
For me normally Mbappe, Jesus and alike does a heck of a job if I meet an average Fut 18 player with average defenders. But when I come up against thoose annoyingly good players, with sick defending skills a lot of thoose players just become invisible and just get pushed of the ball.

Which of theese players are in your opinion the most valuable or wellrounded players:

- Jesus, IF Jesus
- Mbappe, OTW Mbappe
- Alessandrini
- Promes
- SIF Wilson
- Henke Larsson
- Lozano
- C. Ronaldo
- Hernandez
- Bergkamp (88, 90, 92)
- Crespo
- Suarez
- Aguero
List goes on.

The cheaper the better, of course. What Im most curious of is, who is most bang for the buck player to get in each price segment. And is there some "cheap" player, like under 200k, that can give you everything you need as a Striker throughout the game.

Comments

• hammycfc
    569 posts Semi-Pro
    Noooooooob
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    hammycfc wrote: »
    Noooooooob[/q
    Noooooooob

Standard "russki" comment....
  • African11
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yoesi wrote: »
    For me normally Mbappe, Jesus and alike does a heck of a job if I meet an average Fut 18 player with average defenders. But when I come up against thoose annoyingly good players, with sick defending skills a lot of thoose players just become invisible and just get pushed of the ball.

Which of theese players are in your opinion the most valuable or wellrounded players:

- Jesus, IF Jesus
    - Mbappe, OTW Mbappe
    - Alessandrini
    - Promes
    - SIF Wilson
    - Henke Larsson
    - Lozano
    - C. Ronaldo
    - Hernandez
    - Bergkamp (88, 90, 92)
    - Crespo
    - Suarez
    - Aguero
    List goes on.

The cheaper the better, of course. What Im most curious of is, who is most bang for the buck player to get in each price segment. And is there some "cheap" player, like under 200k, that can give you everything you need as a Striker throughout the game.

SIF Lozano is value for money, get him
  • HysxteriA
    3553 posts National Call-Up
    Not used him but CR7 out of the ones I've used

90 Bergkamp, 86 Kluivert, 87 Henry, Bale, IF Jesus + Mbappe have been the most effective players for me.

Players like Crespo, with no beat defensive line trait, with M/L/M/M work rate, low aggression will do ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on counters for you. Really let's you down at times because you have to play a certain way for them imo.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    African11 wrote: »

- Jesus, IF Jesus
    - Mbappe, OTW Mbappe
    - Alessandrini
    - Promes
    - SIF Wilson
    - Henke Larsson
    - Lozano
    - C. Ronaldo
    - Hernandez
    - Bergkamp (88, 90, 92)
    - Crespo
    - Suarez
    - Aguero
    List goes on.

SIF Lozano is value for money, get him

I actually have him as untradeable :) Works as supersub atm, but maybe thinking of using him in my starting line up.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    HysxteriA wrote: »

90 Bergkamp, 86 Kluivert, 87 Henry, Bale, IF Jesus + Mbappe have been the most effective players for me.

Players like Crespo, with no beat defensive line trait, with M/L/M/M work rate, low aggression will do **** on counters for you. Really let's you down at times because you have to play a certain way for them imo.

Ty for the feedback. Have you tried SIF Wilson btw? Was a big hype a month ago or two about him.
  • hammycfc
    569 posts Semi-Pro
    Noooooooob[/q
    Noooooooob

Aye ok go pause the game and bring wingers on as ST toxic crap like this is fifas biggest problem it’s not the game it’s the community
  • HysxteriA

Players like Crespo, with no beat defensive line trait, with M/L/M/M work rate, low aggression will do **** on counters for you. Really let's you down at times because you have to play a certain way for them imo.

Ty for the feedback. Have you tried SIF Wilson btw? Was a big hype a month ago or two about him.

Yeah, he's good but doesn't play to his stats. Still 3*/3*. Again, I'd rather take Bale for example for that bit extra coin.
  • Futfanatic
    14982 posts World Class
    Scum.
  • African11
    151 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Scum.

Are you referring to SIF Wilson?
  • HysxteriA
    African11 wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Scum.

Are you referring to SIF Wilson?

Nope, probably the RW/LW to ST. Same people comment every time.
  • HelloDearie
    2409 posts Fans' Favourite
    90 Bergkamp is brilliant, and wish I never got rid of him. He can play all attacking positions to good effect.

Budget wise, IF Promes on 7 chem was superb for me.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    Noooooooob[/q
    Noooooooob

Aye ok go pause the game and bring wingers on as ST toxic **** like this is fifas biggest problem it’s not the game it’s the community

I`m a toxic "what now" cause I exploit the possibilites of FIFA by putting a winger ST after pausing the game? Well then you gotta pretty wide perception on what "toxic" is. You`re the one with the overbearing behaviour. I don`t see it as a problem. If you can`t wait 30 sec in game you really have an issue.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018

Yeah, he's good but doesn't play to his stats. Still 3*/3*. Again, I'd rather take Bale for example for that bit extra coin.

Was actually thinking about Bale and SIF Lozano up top in a 4222 formation. Allan + Blanc CDM, ADP+Rooney CAM. Then I might put Prime Berg into a SBC to get Petit in stead of IF Allan. Not sure what to do yet. I really like birthday Rooney. He is strong, got passing, epic shot and picks up a good pace after a while ;p
  • HysxteriA
    edited March 2018

Was actually thinking about Bale and SIF Lozano up top in a 4222 formation. Allan + Blanc CDM, ADP+Rooney CAM. Then I might put Prime Berg into a SBC to get Petit in stead of IF Allan. Not sure what to do yet. I really like birthday Rooney. He is strong, got passing, epic shot and picks up a good pace after a while ;p

If it's 87 ADP play him ST, if not play Bday Rooney ST. Lozano works well as a wide CAM although I prefer Alessandrini, and I also don't really rate both as game starters more subs imo. Petit is substantially better than Allan. I can tell how much he infruritates my opponents. He just hunts down everyone he is everywhere you need him to be.
  • 3NG
    945 posts Semi-Pro
    Budget option - IF Perisic. Was my bench player for the longest time but he’s replaced Ronaldo at RW in my team now and I’ve not even noticed a difference if I’m being honest.
  • HysxteriA
    3NG wrote: »
    Budget option - IF Perisic. Was my bench player for the longest time but he’s replaced Ronaldo at RW in my team now and I’ve not even noticed a difference if I’m being honest.

Oh this also OP. He is genuinely incredible. One of the best ST's I've used all year. Height, 5* has the size brilliant heading ability also just all round good at everything.
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    92 dybala is absolutely outstanding. His finesse shot is a cheat
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro

If it's 87 ADP play him ST, if not play Bday Rooney ST. Lozano works well as a wide CAM although I prefer Alessandrini, and I also don't really rate both as game starters more subs imo. Petit is substantially better than Allan. I can tell how much he infruritates my opponents. He just hunts down everyone he is everywhere you need him to be.

Nice nice. Then I'll be doing his SBC. Woule it be a crime if I put my Prime Bergkamp into his SBC? :s:s
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro

Think Im gonnq try this Pericic. His stats seems op.
  • HysxteriA

Nice nice. Then I'll be doing his SBC. Woule it be a crime if I put my Prime Bergkamp into his SBC? :s:s

Id miss Petit far more than I miss the Bergkamp input into Hernandez. I loved his 90 card. I can't take his M/M work rates he wouldn't do a thing. Runs were poor, counter plays were poor. Just couldn't cut it in the WL, was great on seasons. Petit is just a beast honestly. Can't imagine my midfield without him.
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro

Think Im gonnq try this Pericic. His stats seems op.

What chemistry style was best on Perisic? :)
  • Yoesi
    688 posts Semi-Pro

Id miss Petit far more than I miss the Bergkamp input into Hernandez. I loved his 90 card. I can't take his M/M work rates he wouldn't do a thing. Runs were poor, counter plays were poor. Just couldn't cut it in the WL, was great on seasons. Petit is just a beast honestly. Can't imagine my midfield without him.

I actually placed him in Petits SBC now :p