..hej

Comments

• nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    nope123 wrote: »
    The problem is the 96 is missing the “tries to beat defensive line” trait (see sbcgate). So he doesn’t make runs like the 94 does.

If you have already done the 96 sbc. The best advice is to use a two striker formation and use him as a target man with another striker on get in behind. Obviously you don’t want to use R9 that way. But he is not as advertised unfortunately.
    Lol, the 94 DOESNT HAVE THIS TRAIT, even in the database. Placebo effect says hi.

You must not have been following all the sbc stuff. The database/ Game is all messed up. Look at some of the other icons. So many of them have traits listed they don’t have in game. And many have missing traits in the database. 94 r9 has tries to beat defensive line in game but not in the data base. 96 has it in the database but not in the game. There are tons of other ones as well.

Show me a screenshot of 94 with it in game
  • Skely
    840 posts Professional
    Got the prime... and wow
    Very happy. He scores for fun! Best player I have ever used. Glad I did his sbc
  • jonasc21
    77 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Some really different opinions on this. But nevertheless, the 96 R9 should be better than the 94 no matter what.
  • Lackosweat
    5910 posts Big Money Move
    The 94 seems way too heavy for me. Used the loan 96 and he’s miles better. Will complete the sbc in a few days. :)
  • Futfanatic
    13258 posts Has That Special Something
    I miss my 94. Not because he's better than the 96 because he isn't. But the haircut, I miss the damn joy I would feel after scoring a banger and run to the camera. I can't tell Henry and R96 apart if the game is going fast, bald ****.
  • Futfanatic
    Lackosweat wrote: »
    The 94 seems way too heavy for me. Used the loan 96 and he’s miles better. Will complete the sbc in a few days. :)

Respect fat Ronaldo svp. He's the most unique card I have ever played with.
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    I love my r96.
  • ha032742
    35284 posts Moderator
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I miss my 94. Not because he's better than the 96 because he isn't. But the haircut, I miss the damn joy I would feel after scoring a banger and run to the camera. I can't tell Henry and R96 apart if the game is going fast, bald ****.

I do miss the haircut too :#
  • Futfanatic
    ha032742 wrote: »

Most unique thing I have ever seen in this game.
  • jonasc21
    ha032742 wrote: »

Most unique thing I have ever seen in this game.

Maybe the composure is in the hair :worried:
  • Forca-Barca
    3034 posts National Call-Up
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sounds stupid but if you ask me, why not just use 96 CR7? Does just as good and may be cheaper. But I do wish I could afford that 94 Brazilian Ronaldo lol

I've tried TOTY ronaldo and as good as he was R96 is so much better.
  • Forca-Barca
    3034 posts National Call-Up

Really? So do traits and all make a player better vs an overall at this level?
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional

This. 5* weakfoot, more agile/balanced on ball.

Over 300~ games TOTY Cr7 averages about 1.07 goals per game for me. Over 200 games r9's 94 was 1.2 per game, over 50~ games r9's 96 is 1.3 per game.

They score different kinds of goals too. Ronaldo more from making runs and through balls, r9 more from passes into the box and finesse shots from top of box. Both are great and unique in fut 18, but for similar cost, prime r9 is just better. Get r9's 94 or prime a few inches open in the box and he will bang in a low driven from anywhere.
  • Kirkyy310192
    83 posts Park Captain
    R96 is cheat code material. He can win you games at the drop of a hat and under the control of anyone above average in the fifa skills department he will frog march you to elite. This card has absolutely everything and when you play someone with this guy you either have to cream him or man mark him out of the game.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    Done the R96 SBC, best decision I’ve made this FIFA. I swear he has special volley animations, scores screamers like they’re tap ins
  • SidMeastro
    2647 posts Fans' Favourite
    R96 is cheat code material. He can win you games at the drop of a hat and under the control of anyone above average in the fifa skills department he will frog march you to elite. This card has absolutely everything and when you play someone with this guy you either have to cream him or man mark him out of the game.
    Done the R96 SBC, best decision I’ve made this FIFA. I swear he has special volley animations, scores screamers like they’re tap ins

What chem style are you guys using on R96? I am using Hawk but futbin review has a valid point about using Architect since it boosts his passing and physicality stats
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    SidMeastro wrote: »

What chem style are you guys using on R96? I am using Hawk but futbin review has a valid point about using Architect since it boosts his passing and physicality stats

Honestly, I’ve left him on Basic, haven’t touched him at all, gave him 99 contracts and he‘s been tearing it up since!
  • jonasc21
    I use hawk too. Have tried some different CS, but still prefer the 94 tho
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    10hiscx.jpg
    208d4r6.png
  • HBK1925
    1904 posts Fans' Favourite
    I thought of getting R9 94 ver but I ended up getting Gullit 90 and 88 Vieira. I think putting 3m into two very good players was better in the long run. Specially after I have forwards like SIF Immobile, IF CR7, EOE Kaka and 87 ADP.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    10hiscx.jpg
    208d4r6.png

The missing ones don’t show up in game for ANY player
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    jonasc21 wrote: »
    I use hawk too. Have tried some different CS, but still prefer the 94 tho
    Maestro is the best. Boosts agility and dribbling even more, maxes shooting and gives same str boost as hawk, 2 pace vs hawk won’t make a diff
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I have R96 and he is immense. An absolute game changer and rarely ever loses the ball in the box when surrounded by defenders. He’s amazing. I think that if he really is missing “Tries to beat defender” it would only really affect you if you counter a lot, since mine just goes right into the box making crazy runs when I’m in build up play or in the fina third. He’s definitely the biggest SCORING game changer (90 Gullit being the best all around game changer and in different ways than scoring).
  • DarwinMejia
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    His dribble is **** I’m so sad
  • DarwinMejia
  • Atm365
    83 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2018
    Prime Ronaldinho or R9 guys as sole prime icon?
  • Brazil4fun
    2605 posts Fans' Favourite
    Atm365 wrote: »

I did R9 one , but if Dinho position was CAM , i would have done him , LW is a waste , cant live playing him of chem to be honest , about R9 , he is good and unique but i still prefer CR7
  • Atm365
    83 posts Park Captain
    Brazil4fun wrote: »
    Atm365 wrote: »

I did R9 one , but if Dinho position was CAM , i would have done him , LW is a waste , cant live playing him of chem to be honest , about R9 , he is good and unique but i still prefer CR7

He’s crazy from the wing bro, legit though. R10 can do damage there and is absolutely the most fun player I’ve ever used, but R10 being 3 million on the market makes it hard for me to even concretely take him on. R9’s Prime is a behemoth compared to the sbc value, but I can’t have as much fun with him as, to me, he’s out of control. I’m not sure if R9 is worth selling my whole team for.

• DarwinMejia
    I mean I love my team but R9 just feels with a weird dribble idk how to explain lol but R10 its a monster