Most red cards?

Bellcheddar
1333 posts Professional
Just looking through my club and I noticed my 87 ADP has played 1100 games, and I’ve managed an impressive 19 red cards in that time with him. I just cannot resist a nasty sliding tackle from behind lol. Anyone else got any impressive sinner stats in your clubs?

Comments

• forearms
    5141 posts Big Money Move
    Just looking through my club and I noticed my 87 ADP has played 1100 games, and I’ve managed an impressive 19 red cards in that time with him. I just cannot resist a nasty sliding tackle from behind lol. Anyone else got any impressive sinner stats in your clubs?

Thought this was going to be a rewards brag thread, LOL.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    If Pablo perez

17 in 1200

Second highest is SBC fabinho on 2.

I'm not intentionally dirty with Perez just he's the more defensive of my 2cms so tends to get stuck in the most. I don't ever recall getting a straight red with him.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    forearms wrote: »

Thought this was going to be a rewards brag thread, LOL.

Lol. Yeah I was going to show off my red Bas Dost :D:D
    If Pablo perez

17 in 1200

Second highest is SBC fabinho on 2.

I'm not intentionally dirty with Perez just he's the more defensive of my 2cms so tends to get stuck in the most. I don't ever recall getting a straight red with him.

Pretty dirty I like it. When a game is won near the end of the game I tend to try and get some dirty challenges in and get some players dismissed. It’s strangely satisfying lol.
  • slicknick
    2626 posts Fans' Favourite

Pretty dirty I like it. When a game is won near the end of the game I tend to try and get some dirty challenges in and get some players dismissed. It’s strangely satisfying lol.

in 11 you could slide tackle after every whistle with no bookings >:)
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    slicknick wrote: »

Yeah I like it when you can hit them from behind with no consequences like if the refs played advantage from an earlier foul or the ball runs out of play lol
  • Rossco160715
    2577 posts Fans' Favourite
    Prime Rio 721 games 28 red cards and 87 bookings.
  • Headshrinker363
    5839 posts Big Money Move

That was the best bit of the game!
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional

We have a winner :D:D
  • LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move

:cough:

F6_CCDCA4-_BEB9-4_E8_F-_AB12-_FCEFCEA3_CDBC.jpg
  • GrinWithoutaKat
    1147 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Only got 3 red cards across my main and fitness squads (Courtois 1 in 1465 games, Rijkaard 1 in 604 games and Alonso 1 in 496 games)... all complete BS! Never really make intentional fouls so the cards are quite low. Most yellows are:

Bakayoko 12 in 909 games
    Rijkaard 7 in 604 games
    Bailly 6 in 684 games
    Aguero 6 in 740 games
    Azpilicueta 4 in 545 games
    Jesus 4 in 589 games
    Hazard 3 in 781 games

Everyone else on 2 or less, quite a few on 0 yellow cards despite a few hundred games. Some impressive figures for the players usually putting tackles in are 2 in 738 for Pogba, and 2 in 406 for Vieira.
  • A5B
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    Hardly ever get reds, however needed to stop my opponent scoring from kick off in a close match, so I chased him down with Maguire and got a second yellow. :D

24cmc80.jpg
  • Thamightyboro

Yeah I like it when you can hit them from behind with no consequences like if the refs played advantage from an earlier foul or the ball runs out of play lol

Nothing beats absolutely scything a clean through player because the advantage flag is still up.
  • Thamightyboro
    LiamSully wrote: »

Damn I thought my Perez with 112 yellows was bad
  • LiamSully

Nothing beats absolutely scything a clean through player because the advantage flag is still up.

Haha this
    They think they’re getting a pen but it goes back to the earlier free kick
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional

Ha ha, quality that. All seem to be Rio for some reason lol
  • Just_Unfair
    4182 posts National Call-Up

I can't decide if I am impressed or confused as that is a lot of games with rio and boy do you let him "get stuck in" :D
  • LiamSully
    Haha he’s good I’m just a bit aggressive with my slides, I always know it’s a booking but still do it anyway

On the positive side I’ve gotten quite good at grinding out WL wins with 10 men :joy:
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For some reason, Brooks draws alot of cards
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite

I loved this, could rage tackle without punishment ahaha
  • DrWorm
    DrWorm wrote: »

CY3ucFo.png
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    edited March 2018

CY3ucFo.png

40 reds in 298 games. 97 yellows too :D
  • DrWorm

40 reds in 298 games. 97 yellows too :D

he is very clumsy
  • C0YBIG67
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Boateng 317 games 24 reds 40 yellows. Anyone counter attacking me or last man gets brought to the ground!
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    14349 posts World Class
    Benatia with 8 reds in 280 games lol. I actually thought when I seen that it was bad, this thread has me thinking twice about that now :D
  • Edward220967
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Rio 500 played 8 reds
    Sergio Ramos 250 played 6 reds
  • I rarely tackle in this game .
    My 500+ games Bailly has like 8-9 red cards I think
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    I defend from the front which is why my forwards have more reds than my defenders lol
  • calabrese8
    83 posts Park Captain
    The highest % for me is DDR (De Rossi). 7 reds in 79 games.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    Am quite partial to a hacking my opponent down late on if I am winning. Koulibaly has quite a few.