Base Icon Upgrade.

Comments

• gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Haven't done any yet because I only have like 430k but I was thinking on doing one. I'm just afraid of packing Inzaghi or Okocha
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    Haven't done any yet because I only have like 430k but I was thinking on doing one. I'm just afraid of packing Inzaghi or Okocha

It’s the goalies I’d worry about
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

I wouldn't advise doing any of these unless you're positive you'll do a Prime Icon that requires Icons.

Too much of a risk to pay 250-280k for an untradeable baby Schmeichel.
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tommygunn wrote: »

Yeah! Those also.
    JamieT96 wrote: »

I wouldn't advise doing any of these unless you're positive you'll do a Prime Icon that requires Icons.

Yea thanks man. I guess I won't. Will use the coins to trade and improve my team
  • JamieT96
    edited March 2018

Yeah! Those also.

Yea thanks man. I guess I won't. Will use the coins to trade and improve my team

No problem, my younger brother is in the exact same situation as you and I've given him the same advice.
  • AzizaG
    2956 posts National Call-Up
    Packed an interesting one, Thierry Henry.

Doesn't fit my team so he'll be used as an impact sub until he's eventually traded in for Guilit.

4 done: Costa, Crespo, Del Piero now Henry.

Happy with that.

Good pull man. Hes good ig
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero

Doesn't fit my team so he'll be used as an impact sub until he's eventually traded in for Guilit.

Happy with that.

Nice pull man. Id settle for that
  • JamieT96
    edited March 2018
    keyroy wrote: »

Happy with that.

Yeah very pleased, have you not opened yours yet?
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero

Happy with that.

Yeah very pleased, have you not opened yours yet?

Havent done it yet. Opened one yeaterday and got okocha :D but working on another now. Got the 83 done and got 60k. Will sell if aurier of i have too nd buy back after rewards but im gna try nd do it with the 60
  • dregana08
    4139 posts National Call-Up

I packed VDS in this and he’s awesome. So glad I did because I would never have spent 300k+ on an icon GK, but now I have him, I’m set.

It helps that he’s actually very good as well! Would highly recommend him.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class

That's how much I had and I did 1 and got baby Desailly dude, take a chance
  • Waspy
    3892 posts National Call-Up

Same, happy days!
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero

Yea I'd like to take that chance but my pack luck has been so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ from the beggining of this fifa
  • Darfi02
    3513 posts National Call-Up
    I've got Bergkamp just now and already got Matthaus from one so not terrible
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class

Yea I'd like to take that chance but my pack luck has been so **** from the beggining of this fifa

So has mine dude, last night when I packed MOTM kante, it was the 1st player I've had over 100k all year. So your luck can change dude.
  • Porsgaard85
    1002 posts Professional
    Did one and Got Larsson. NOT kind happy but he Will go ind the Rio sbc.
  • Shaqattack6285
    969 posts Professional
    Did one and Got Larsson. NOT kind happy but he Will go ind the Rio sbc.

Why do rio sbc??

His prime is almost the same price to buy off the market

• Dez1888
    1152 posts Professional
    Mackie17 wrote: »
    you get 2 silvers for bronze SBC and 3 golds for the silver SBC and you need 7 nr for the 82-85

buy the rares

I had 3000 bronze/silvers yesterday and no coins

iv got 90 R9 now

@Mackie17 how did you get the coins for the rare players if you started with nothing? I’m trying to grind it out now. Only have 60k but would like to try get another icon. Cheers man.
  • DadBod
    6381 posts Big Money Move
    Haha the grind is real.. my club players are quickly drying up in quantity.. i finished the 83 and 84 squads earlier.. hopefully i can finish the 85 squad by today
  • Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Got Inzagi
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    Parth12008 wrote: »
    Got Inzagi

Was my biggest fear doing it. Was delighted not to have got him. Unlucky dude :#
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    first was ferdinand, whom i know partner with my 88 maldini as centerbacks. I did one second one hoping it would be a mid as sbc fodder for gullit and got costa so happy with that. Still need about 600k for the sbc though....
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ffs got larrson and already got his prime. Gg ea
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class

Damn, that's harsh :#
  • DadBod

Damn mate
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    I know shouldv known it was gna get me back after ronaldo in the 1st. Ah well its inspired me to do the petit sbc at least
  • DadBod
    edited March 2018
    I know shouldv known it was gna get me back after ronaldo in the 1st. Ah well its inspired me to do the petit sbc at least

Haha now my chance of having inzaghi is getting higher
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15828 posts World Class
    I'm sooooo glad I got Desailly, he's literally transformed my defence. Think I may be a little in love with him :D
  • cantonagod
    1321 posts Professional
    Did one using mostly untradeables in my club including birthday RVP and Schweinny- Got Desailly - Thank you very much. :)
  • Mrcosmo
    644 posts Semi-Pro
    Can you show me cheap with schwein and Persie?