EA should make it avaliable to trade-in Icon for Icon

opasni_
3686 posts National Call-Up
I know many of you will disagree, but I think to keep game fresh they should allow it.

So you can trade Larsson for Crespo or vice-versa or Petit for Desaily and similar..basically trade Icon for Icon that are same cost SBC-wise.

I still enjoy playing with Rui tho...after 700 games. But would like to trade Okocha for someone else.

Comments

• bberger
    7836 posts League Winner
    They already do that to some extent in the prime icons sbcs requiring an icon.. ;-)
  • opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    bberger wrote: »
    They already do that to some extent in the prime icons sbcs requiring an icon.. ;-)

I agree, but you need Icon + at least same worth as that Icon to trade for another. 400k+ 600k basically.

• SteveG
    1605 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yea they could have a grading system for each icon say graded A-D.
  • Damon3685
    23 posts Ball Boy
    There are so many reasons that will never happen
  • Blackraw
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Damon3685 wrote: »
    There are so many reasons that will never happen

I think that could be done in a way profitable to EA. Let us say I have Ronaldinho untradable and now I really want to try Henry (±same price for sbc). If I do not have coins, it is very unlikely that I will go and buy the packs I need to get extra 2.5m at once, as that would be thousands of dollars. However, if they ask me like 10-15% of the price, which is 250-400k, it is very likely I could do it either with the coins I earned, or buy some packs in order to raise these coins. So they could either get more $ or just help the coin and players to be drained from eco-system.