Fifa 19 pro club suggestions

Beta
108 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited July 2018
Let me introduce myself. I'm a manager from a club which won asia virtual pro champion league before (biggest competition in Asia), and I've trained over one hundred fifa players throughout the years so I understand the needs of pro club players. Also I'm a businessman myself so I understand the concerns of EA too.

For fifa 18 I thank EA for making a huge jump for implementing different levels of traits and player styles which are great imo.

Below I would like to suggest some means that can further improve the gaming experience of pro club as I'm sure this mode is the only reason buying fifa instead of pes for many people.

1.) Implement microtransactions

Like buying bronze/silver/gold packs with coins or fifa points for hairstyles, beards, celebrations, kits or players' models like Ronaldo in pro club. So the development team could get more resources to improve pro clubs features (which in my opinion will be the Esports in future without any AI interference).

The packs sends straight to the club and only manager will be able to open the packs. At the same time the teammates can donate some packs to the club also.

All in all, micro transactions is the way to go in future if not fifa 19. Don't underestimate the profits from pro club because there are many players play UT sometimes while their teams not available to play, which also generates income for the developer.

2.) Remove second wind trait

With current trait second wind which increases your stamina tremendously at 75th minute which is too unrealistic imo.

Currently there is no tactics about how to use our stamina wisely because all players just run through 90 minutes atm. I would suggest removing this trait totally since it's not realistic, but add some more stamina trait levels to balance them out.

3.) Add more play styles

3 is good but more is even better. Many players play more than 3 styles.

If possible, the customization on lookings and styles should be saved separately. When I play cdm, sometimes I want to look like Matic and sometimes Kante, but do not need to bother editing the appearance again with saved appearance feature.

4.) More diversities with more trait attributes

For example, add stats in trait trees like composure, vision, balance, reactions, jumping and aggression.

All of these attributes are built-in game already so it's very easy to implement imo. Fifa 18 is a huge step forward and we appreciate it but it can improve easily with just more choices of traits.

Also increase levels of traits. Don't need to worry about players being too op because you can lower the base ratings of players and cap it at let's say 85 if you feel they are too op, but have 150 points to spend instead. It's up to the developer.

5.) Make division titles meaningful

Maybe d1 title gives you 10000 pro club coins or 2000 coins per player (just refer to UT) to buy gold packs etc., or getting d1 title gives the club a gold pack directly.

It would also be cool if you could open packs at the end of a match so any player who has played the match can see what the Club gets.

Even no coins system implemented on time, maybe getting 20 D1 titles unlock more stadiums etc.

Currently there is almost ZERO incentive getting more d1 titles. Just give us something to play for.

6.) Packs for players' face/skin (credit to Ertrko)

The customization hub is very limited and when you try to change your player face to Ronaldo, you end up looking like Jackie Chan.

This is why EA should put bronze, silver and gold player packs like FUT but will just include the player models that is used in game now without their stats. When you open a pack and found Pogba model. Once you applied it, your player will turn to the exact look of Pogba but attributes will not change. Just the look.

These cards will accumulate in our pro club library, and available to choose from saved lookings in editing our pro section.

7.) More detailed character creation while making our pro players

As mentioned the current hub is so outdated. Take 2k as an example about editing the faces. Also add Tattoos (both arms too not only face) and scars for players customizations.

8.) Make the walls for defending freekick movable until last man left

Currently when you are one of the players in the wall and you are not the captain, you cannot move away from the wall which is ridiculous.

Please let non captain players also able to move away from them and it'll be more realistic.

9.) In-game substitutions managed by the captain

Make a small section in lobby with 3 players in bench in order to be subbed in later, possibly with the substitutes assisting the match as spectators.

Substitutions works at any time while let the game keeps going and won't stop the game like UT, otherwise it'll be too annoying since it affects 22 players not only 2 players.

The captain has to find suitable timing themselves to make the substitutions. The substitutions come when next freekick etc. happen.

10.) Make drop in at least 7v7 or 6v6

Which is much more fun than 5v5. 5v5 is just too extreme and not fun since it's like AI vs AI even no one quit during the match. Almost every drop in games have players quit in short time just because conceding one goal.

I would recommend 7v7 personally since every one of 7 players most likely wants to play gk/defender.

To be perfect, I strongly recommend to remove the limitation on number of players. If people find it not fun with their current team, they will quit and find a new game, let them have the freedom to make their own decision.

11.) Let players reconnect

When players dc during match, let them to be able to reconnect while AI controlling the player. All esports games have that feature.

12.) Customizable AI

Maybe height/weight, names or even faces. Or even let clubs buy gold packs for skins like Sergio Ramos (just the look can be applied not the stats) to play for your club which would be huge fun.

I think many players would spend pro club coins or fifa points for a chance to acquire the skins for sure. Many Esports games let players buy skins to generate profit for the company which is a win win situation.

13.) More kit and badge customisation

The choices available now are pathetic.

Also please seperate kit and badge so we can use Barcelona kit with Manchester City badge combinations etc. Just implement it like FUT mode and it will make the teams much more customizable and not so boring.

14.) Gk radar should always facing upwards when using pro camera

Not half time upwards and half time downwards because pro camera is always facing upwards.

The radar should be more visible imo it's too unclear atm. It can be solved by giving players the choice from settings whether the radar will fade away or not.

15.) Remove gk filter when finding league matches

Player should not be penalized by playing some position they like.

It is harder to find matches with gk because many clubs filter out gks and gks are rejected by clubs for this stupid reason. Why not filter st? Why not filter cb? GK players should not be singled out and being discriminated. It is unfair and should not be encouraged.

16.) Customised Run Style

Even if it only lets us choose from 5 running styles it will add to our own 'individual' players making them unique so say some run like Ronaldo, Sterling, Messi, some take long strides, some take short quick steps.

17.) Stadium Customisation

While we are in club settings, please give us the option to choose the time of the stadiums so that we can choose the ones we like without shadows.

18.) Improved animations for gk

Some diving animations are too weird. Please give gk some means to get up faster after saving, there are too many re-bounce goals because gk spends like 2 seconds to get up after saving which is very imbalanced compared to how powerful being attackers right now.

19.) Change drop in lobby into picking positions

Right now once you get into lobby, you choose one side then you wait out 2 minutes which is a waste of time. Why don't make it a lobby with formations already presented so that you can choose the positions directly while waiting for other players?

The advantages are people can spend the time choosing favourite positions rather than wasting time standing in lobby doing nothing.

Another point is that it can avoid defenders and gks crashing into same team. Once a gk see the team got a gk already, then they could avoid this and quit in advance then just find and join a new game without gk. It will make the game for both teams much more enjoyable with balanced numbers of attackers and defenders.

The list is a bit lengthy and they're just some suggestions from pro club communites in case the developer can use any. I hope the ideas can be passed on to them. Thank you very much.
Post edited by Beta on

Comments

• sho2002
    2 posts Ball Boy
    Good suggestions
  • Ertrko
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hey,

I think many people have suggested this but i want to bring it once more.

As you know many people tries to change the look of their player by getting help from "virtual look like" videos at Youtube. However, the customization hub is very limited and when you try to change your player face to Ronaldo, you end up looking like Jackie Chan.

This is why EA should put bronze, silver and gold player packs like FUT but will just include the player models that is used in game now without their stats. When you open a pack and get Gullit for example, you will have the option to use the Gullit's exact same model (hair, moustsche etc) in the game without their stats.
    These cards will accumulate in your pro club library.
    There will be auction house also like FUT which you can buy the look of any player in the game. You will be able to change the weight and height but the customization hub at pro club will be closed if you choose to use real player look like card.
    There should be an "enable-disable" option at customization hub so if you dont want to buy pack and customize your player your own, it should allow that.

I think its a win win situation for customers and EA.
    EA dont need to put an extra effort to generate cash from this option as the player models already included in the game.
    At customer side, you can get many player look in your library including icons. If all of your team support one club in real life, you can play by the look of these players or if you like the era of "the invincibles" you can play with the exact look of Bergkamp, Pires, Henry and Vieira.
    The best side is if you dont want to spend anything, you will be free to customize just like today pro club system by "disable real player model" option from pro clubs.

Sorry for grammar mistakes etc.
  • Beta
    Ertrko wrote: »
    Hey,

I think many people have suggested this but i want to bring it once more.

As you know many people tries to change the look of their player by getting help from "virtual look like" videos at Youtube. However, the customization hub is very limited and when you try to change your player face to Ronaldo, you end up looking like Jackie Chan.

This is why EA should put bronze, silver and gold player packs like FUT but will just include the player models that is used in game now without their stats. When you open a pack and get Gullit for example, you will have the option to use the Gullit's exact same model (hair, moustsche etc) in the game without their stats.
    These cards will accumulate in your pro club library.
    There will be auction house also like FUT which you can buy the look of any player in the game. You will be able to change the weight and height but the customization hub at pro club will be closed if you choose to use real player look like card.
    There should be an "enable-disable" option at customization hub so if you dont want to buy pack and customize your player your own, it should allow that.

I think its a win win situation for customers and EA.
    EA dont need to put an extra effort to generate cash from this option as the player models already included in the game.
    At customer side, you can get many player look in your library including icons. If all of your team support one club in real life, you can play by the look of these players or if you like the era of "the invincibles" you can play with the exact look of Bergkamp, Pires, Henry and Vieira.
    The best side is if you dont want to spend anything, you will be free to customize just like today pro club system by "disable real player model" option from pro clubs.

Sorry for grammar mistakes etc.

Very good idea putting it into one of the points mentioned. This method requires not much workload and benefits both EA and the customers!
  • panospetroupoli
    72 posts Park Captain
    I agree with all the suggestions but also a practice arena whould be great.I hate to say it but only microtransactions is the way EA will start to develop clubs
  • Beta
    I agree with all the suggestions but also a practice arena whould be great.I hate to say it but only microtransactions is the way EA will start to develop clubs

Practice arena is great but I believe there are many things that should be prioritized before that.
  • Beta
    So any more suggestions?
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    need subs, tattoos, more customization options, player reconnecting to same game after disconnection, better badges/kits,
  • HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    need subs, tattoos, more customization options, player reconnecting to same game after disconnection, better badges/kits,

Yes agree with kits and badges, pes on ps2 had much better editing, you could create your own badge, the kits had layers to design your own kits and you could choose the colours of your shorts/socks.

• HaksiPirlo
    but the best idea so far has to be a pracice arena for teams to work on set plays, attacks and stuff
  • Beakerb
    61 posts Park Captain
    edited March 2018
    No microtransactions. While i understand that the only way EA will look at this, If it's Packs or RNG then NO MICRO TRANSACTIONS. Set a price for something and let me buy what I want, not a slot machine.

Fix the High Pressure Glitch.

Allow us to play "Practice Matches" against CPU players, Difficulty goes up on the Division you are in. Can gain XP and Grow your pro (less than playing a game), but cannot advance in the Division without playing other people. You could even limit it to say 3 training matches between league games.

Let us retain and "train" our CPU teammates.

Bring back Game Face
  • Beta
    edited March 2018
    Beakerb wrote: »
    No microtransactions. While i understand that the only way EA will look at this, If it's Packs or RNG then NO MICRO TRANSACTIONS. Set a price for something and let me buy what I want, not a slot machine.

Fix the High Pressure Glitch.

Allow us to play "Practice Matches" against CPU players, Difficulty goes up on the Division you are in. Can gain XP and Grow your pro (less than playing a game), but cannot advance in the Division without playing other people. You could even limit it to say 3 training matches between league games.

Let us retain and "train" our CPU teammates.

Bring back Game Face

Concept-wise setting up a price is good but it'll be too much work load for EA and I doubt if they would do this.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something

Agreed! There should be more ways to make your player unique, such as tattoos, even face paint and so on. Have fun with it. Being able to create custom kits from scratch would be great as well.
  • Thuq
    954 posts Semi-Pro
    I know its a different game, but have yall seen NBA 2k? Put it beside Fifa and you'll think its from outer space. The Pro in 2K is as personal as it gets, face scan, tattoos, you name it. Also you get to use your Pro in almost every game mode such as a career in a team, your own club with friends and self created arena & kits, you can even hit the gym to work on your badges and stuff.
    So much more man, i just dont see why Fifa lack all that. They do have the staff and they absolutely have the wallet for it.
  • Beakerb
    61 posts Park Captain
    Thuq wrote: »
    I know its a different game, but have yall seen NBA 2k? Put it beside Fifa and you'll think its from outer space. The Pro in 2K is as personal as it gets, face scan, tattoos, you name it. Also you get to use your Pro in almost every game mode such as a career in a team, your own club with friends and self created arena & kits, you can even hit the gym to work on your badges and stuff.
    So much more man, i just dont see why Fifa lack all that. They do have the staff and they absolutely have the wallet for it.

Fifa used to be this way. I don't know why they made the single player career pro and Pro Club pro different. At least the old way I could practice with him and work on free kicks, and corner kicks.
  • Yeah why did we get rid of Game Face?

The main thing I want in FIFA 19 (besides Fortnite style weekly challenges) is to have a clear path of progression.

What exactly do I need to do to level up my pro? FIFA 18 felt random in the pro meter filling up. Why am I stuck at being a 91 rated pro? Is 92 impossible? My green circle keeps reaching completion and then going back to being empty over and over....it isn't rewarding at the moment.
  • When playing Cup games, give us the stats... When player scores or gets assist in cup match, the stats is not applied to pro player
  • Orikoru
    I think it would be good if the added Pro Clubs to the Fifa phone app / web app. So you can adjust your playing profiles and appearance via that, so it's ready to go when you get back to the console.

Also, you should be able to save different appearances for each of the three playing profiles. I like to recreate real life players for my pros - I'm currently Heung-min Son which is great when I'm playing in attack, but would make a lot less sense if I was playing at CDM.
  • Orikoru
    Orikoru wrote: »
    I think it would be good if the added Pro Clubs to the Fifa phone app / web app. So you can adjust your playing profiles and appearance via that, so it's ready to go when you get back to the console.

Also, you should be able to save different appearances for each of the three playing profiles. I like to recreate real life players for my pros - I'm currently Heung-min Son which is great when I'm playing in attack, but would make a lot less sense if I was playing at CDM.

Slightly related, but there should be a way to download or save your appearances that you've made. If I change my appearance to be a different player now, and I want to save my Heung-min Son appearance for future use, I have to go through all the creation menus and take photos of every stage and save them somewhere. You should be able to download appearances you've made so that can restore them - or even share them with people online. (Like the old Creation Centre - which I still wish they hadn't got rid of - when you could do that with your created teams.)
  • Pieman25
    16301 posts World Class

Slightly related, but there should be a way to download or save your appearances that you've made. If I change my appearance to be a different player now, and I want to save my Heung-min Son appearance for future use, I have to go through all the creation menus and take photos of every stage and save them somewhere. You should be able to download appearances you've made so that can restore them - or even share them with people online. (Like the old Creation Centre - which I still wish they hadn't got rid of - when you could do that with your created teams.)

That makes sense, it keeps the mode interesting changing the appearance now and again but you shouldn't have to redo everything.
  • HaksiPirlo
    YKidd2019 wrote: »
    When playing Cup games, give us the stats... When player scores or gets assist in cup match, the stats is not applied to pro player

No, cup games are trash and so easy, **** players will have good stats, its fine as it is
  • Orikoru
    HaksiPirlo wrote: »
    When playing Cup games, give us the stats... When player scores or gets assist in cup match, the stats is not applied to pro player

No, cup games are trash and so easy, **** players will have good stats, its fine as it is

Just record the stats in a different place so it isn't added to league stats but they don't just disappear either.
  • Orikoru wrote: »
    HaksiPirlo wrote: »

Just record the stats in a different place so it isn't added to league stats but they don't just disappear either.

Yeah they could store it somewhere else, not just play matches and score goals for no reason
  • MV19proclubs
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited March 2018
    Firstly I'd just like to say this game mode is fastly becoming the most popular but it is constantly getting the least amount of attention, you could vastly increase your revenue and player retention if you gave this game mode some proper TLC. With that, I have a few changes in mind that I believe need to be made to make pro clubs more enjoyable and realistic for the gamer. I have put them in catagories:

1. Content-
    • top scorers/assists/tackles/man of matches breakdown for your team per season
    • player of the season per team award (based on players influence)
    • stats for cups in seperate column in squad menu
    • ability to save good gameplay within the pro clubs menu (club archive)

2. In game experience-
    • ability for players to join current game at half time/as a sub
    • ability for players who lag out to re enter same game
    • if a player presses the tackle button, the AI player SHOULD NOT CLEAR THE BALL!!!
    • AI players to gain and lose form depending on teams performance game to game (rather than how it is now where one game they are amazing and the next they are awful with no justification)
    • allow teams to search for teams with similar amount of players (2 vs 10 is ridiculous 99% of the time and quite unfair)
    • players ratings to be reviewed and overhauled - a player can run his socks off all game, make a number of key passes and key interceptions, but if the striker gets two goals he's deemed man of the match and the player whose ran his socks off gets a poor rating due to 'being out of position'.
    • generally fix glitches quicker. How the goalkeeper still runs to the corner of his box I'll never know.

3. Club management -
    • pro clubs training mode to help implement playing styles, team ethic and dead ball styles
    • allow AI players to be constant, rather than new ones each game. Also allow those AI players to be named by manager(s) (reward for winning something)
    • no more than one player can have any kit number to keep it realistic.
    • more detail and variants in club crests

4. New Tournament -
    • create a tournament similar to FUT champions, qualify during the week and play during the weekend, have rewards depending on games won. for example, 1st place gets a star on their kit, top winning teams can personalise AI players, win rare kits, boots and hairstyles, extra points to improve player (for 1 season only or permanent depending on how powerful the points are)

5. Rewards -
    • winning division 1 gives you a star on your kit
    • player of the season gives you an individual medal (player medals cabinet to be added)
    • squad boosts for going a certain amount of games unbeaten

I understand you want to find way to make money and although I think the £50 we already pay should be enough for you to improve pro clubs the way you have FUT, if you found a way to improve pro clubs by including rewards that can also be redeemed it would make sense for all parties. So long as it didn't get ruined the way FUT is now more about how much money you spend, as opposed to how good you are.

Cheers.

• Orikoru
    • players ratings to be reviewed and overhauled - a player can run his socks off all game, make a number of key passes and key interceptions, but if the striker gets two goals he's deemed man of the match and the player whose ran his socks off gets a poor rating due to 'being out of position'.
    Yeah, I hate this so much, to the point where I literally only play striker 99% of the time now. The rating downgrades for being out of position are massively too harsh - when you consider that everyone wants to get involved in the game. If you're left midfield you don't just want to stand on the touch line going up and down 30 yards all game. If you make a run into the box and the attack breaks down, you get penalised as much as 0.4 on your rating just for not being ability to sprint back in half a second, it's a joke. I get that people need to play their position, but make the penalties smaller. Cut them 0.2 if they make no attempt to get back - but if they are running back towards their position let them off.

As you say, man of the match is nearly always a striker purely because it's easy just to stay in position for the full 90 minutes.
  • Firstly I'd just like to say this game mode is fastly becoming the most popular but it is constantly getting the least amount of attention, you could vastly increase your revenue and player retention if you gave this game mode some proper TLC. With that, I have a few changes in mind that I believe need to be made to make pro clubs more enjoyable and realistic for the gamer. I have put them in catagories:

1. Content-

2. In game experience-
    • if a player presses the tackle button, the AI player SHOULD NOT CLEAR THE BALL!!!
    • AI players to gain and lose form depending on teams performance game to game (rather than how it is now where one game they are amazing and the next they are awful with no justification)
    • allow teams to search for teams with similar amount of players (2 vs 10 is ridiculous 99% of the time and quite unfair)
    • generally fix glitches quicker. How the goalkeeper still runs to the corner of his box I'll never know.

3. Club management -
    • pro clubs training mode to help implement playing styles, team ethic and dead ball styles
    • allow AI players to be constant, rather than new ones each game. Also allow those AI players to be named by manager(s) (reward for winning something)

4. New Tournament -
    • create a tournament similar to FUT champions, qualify during the week and play during the weekend, have rewards depending on games won. for example, 1st place gets a star on their kit, top winning teams can personalise AI players, win rare kits, boots and hairstyles, extra points to improve player (for 1 season only or permanent depending on how powerful the points are)

5. Rewards -
    • player of the season gives you an individual medal (player medals cabinet to be added)

I understand you want to find way to make money and although I think the £50 we already pay should be enough for you to improve pro clubs the way you have FUT, if you found a way to improve pro clubs by including rewards that can also be redeemed it would make sense for all parties. So long as it didn't get ruined the way FUT is now more about how much money you spend, as opposed to how good you are.

Cheers.
    Give this lad a job at EA
  • sho2002
    2 posts Ball Boy
    There are a lot of suggestions, i hope EA will consider it.
  • Beta
    Firstly I'd just like to say this game mode is fastly becoming the most popular but it is constantly getting the least amount of attention, you could vastly increase your revenue and player retention if you gave this game mode some proper TLC. With that, I have a few changes in mind that I believe need to be made to make pro clubs more enjoyable and realistic for the gamer. I have put them in catagories:

1. Content-

2. In game experience-

3. Club management -

4. New Tournament -

5. Rewards -

Cheers.

You can make settings when finding league matches so you don't play 2v10.
  • panospetroupoli
    72 posts Park Captain
    They should also remove filters from division 1.Its supposed to be the highest level in game apart from weekend leagues.2 man clubs shouldnt be in division 1 just cus they select all the filters on.
  • Beta
    edited April 2018
    They should also remove filters from division 1.Its supposed to be the highest level in game apart from weekend leagues.2 man clubs shouldnt be in division 1 just cus they select all the filters on.

Hate to say it but if they play with 2 men and able to stay in D1 then they deserve it.
  • SidSin
    1 posts Ball Boy

1. Content-

2. In game experience-

3. Club management -

4. New Tournament -

5. Rewards -

Cheers.

Can we make sure the camera angle turns around at half time?

I play LW for a club. one half, i can see my player up close and can control him better - if i play in the co-op camera, in the second half - the pro just goes off so far away. as a result i have to play with TELE

The camera swing in tele should be improved too! a lot of times, if the keeper has passed the ball to a defender, and i tackle and retain position - by the time the camera angle shows the goal - its too late for me to aim and shoot. The swing is just so slow!