Weekend league - icon overload

Comments

• RadioShaq
    18598 posts Moderator
    You would think they would limit expensive teams in a competitive mode. At the events they know it’s not fair so people get to pick any player they want. The problem is the game is based on trading and improving your team.
  • Fifababy
    1204 posts Professional
    Reflects football. Its like Man City vs Crystal Palace.....
  • L1vingl1fe
    4828 posts National Call-Up
    jplumber wrote: »
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    The whole point of FUT is to build an ultimate team. Invariably that’s going to include icons. What do you expect?

I don’t expect people to buy their way to the top. That’s like giving a sprinter rocket boots at the olympics

Lol, what’s this about rocket boots...
  • jplumber
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fifababy wrote: »
    Reflects football. Its like Man City vs Crystal Palace.....

What an idiotic comment to make about a game
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    You say they score one lucky goal, game still gives you have 90 minutes to score 2-3 goals to win. They score one goal and you are having issues with that. 1 goals shoudln't make that much of an issue.
  • Batman442
    5985 posts Big Money Move
    The whole point of FUT is to build an ultimate team. Invariably that’s going to include icons. What do you expect?

I don’t expect people to buy their way to the top. That’s like giving a sprinter rocket boots at the olympics
    If you can’t win in WL then play SB in beginner

Why are you assuming I cant? Elite 3 player here

If your an elite 3 player your team should be plenty good enough
  • Damon3685
    23 posts Ball Boy
    Elite 3 player is clearly a lie
  • swfcfan89
    1363 posts Professional
    People complained when lower rated players were better than elite cards, now people complain when elite cards are better than lower rated players.
  • jplumber
    Damon3685 wrote: »
    Elite 3 player is clearly a lie

Why?
  • jplumber
    Batman442 wrote: »

Why are you assuming I cant? Elite 3 player here

If your an elite 3 player your team should be plenty good enough
    Yep, it’s pretty good
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm a good to average FUT player, Gold 3 usually, and I have full icon team mostly of primes...so I don't care. That's the point of FUT kid.
  • CharlieC
    7425 posts League Winner
    Fifabing wrote: »
    I'm a good to average FUT player, Gold 3 usually, and I have full icon team mostly of primes...so I don't care. That's the point of FUT kid.
    Do you find they play according to how you think they should? I would say you’re below average with that sort of team and only achieving gold 3. I can get gold 3 with my 250k team.
  • Fifabing
    498 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes, they play like ❤️❤️❤️❤️, but I want to play with fun players. I rarely go full icon. I usually sprinkle in players like Savic, Pogba, CR7, Mooy, Rashford PTG, etc. All NIF other than Rashford. Gold is now below average lol? What's average than? Elite? I also stop playing once I start pulling my hair out each WL, and it's usually about 18 wins.