249 posts Sunday League Hero
    CeeQue wrote: »
    MOTM Messi EA make it happen

Would be cf or st as well what a card
  • Clancy
    7734 posts League Winner
    Footfan wrote: »
    Clancy wrote: »
    messi didn't even look up once before that last goal. was focused on the ball at his feet, and only looked up once it was away to see if it went in

he BLIND nutmegged courtouis. GOAT

If you played football, you would know that its a normal striker's instinct to not look at the goal when you shoot.

there's a difference between not looking up when you shoot, and not looking up at all while taking it past several defenders and nutmegging a GK who is widely considered top 5 in the world (maybe even top 3 before tonight)
  • Kingchavez_152
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lol did you guys really expect Chelsea to win? The whole EPL is overrated. Tons of good players in the teams but the managers don’t seem to know what to do with them.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13060 posts Has That Special Something
    Courtois or Courflop? Should have saved all 3 goals today.
  • AJG1FIFA
    Exactly they could have hit post 100 times doesn’t matter they couldn’t score and Messi destroyed them
  • AJG1FIFA
    Lol did you guys really expect Chelsea to win? The whole EPL is overrated. Tons of good players in the teams but the managers don’t seem to know what to do with them.
    Except city with pep
  • WryLucky
    1539 posts Play-Off Hero
    AJG1FIFA wrote: »
    Exactly they could have hit post 100 times doesn’t matter they couldn’t score and Messi destroyed them

Courtois destroyed us.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Footfan wrote: »
    messi didn't even look up once before that last goal. was focused on the ball at his feet, and only looked up once it was away to see if it went in

he BLIND nutmegged courtouis. GOAT

If you played football, you would know that its a normal striker's instinct to not look at the goal when you shoot.

there's a difference between not looking up when you shoot, and not looking up at all while taking it past several defenders and nutmegging a GK who is widely considered top 5 in the world (maybe even top 3 before tonight)

Well that doesnt matter when he played like a top 100 GK
  • ICUP
    3910 posts National Call-Up

chelsea are 5th with a weakened squad, United are trash in general, Spurs who are not even title contenders challenged the Serie A leaders until the very end, City swam past Basel and Liverpool made the portugese winners look like u21s

But yeah the prem is over rated
  • Kingchavez_152
    1401 posts Play-Off Hero
    Except city with pep

I agree I like what he is doing with city. City is the only team I supported from the epl. It was only because I liked their badge haha now I actually like the team overall they spent a lot but are actually getting a bang for their buck.
  • AJG1FIFA
    WryLucky wrote: »

Courtois destroyed us.

I fully agree he was terrible but Messi went past them so easy at times
  • Rippa
    1565 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    2lm8f9l.jpg
  • AJG1FIFA
    Except city with pep

I agree I like what he is doing with city. City is the only team I supported from the epl. It was only because I liked their badge haha now I actually like the team overall they spent a lot but are actually getting a bang for their buck.

I’m a united fan it’s so hard to praise them hahahaha especially after what happened last night but I think they have an unbelievable chance of a treble
  • AJG1FIFA
    Rippa wrote: »
    2lm8f9l.jpg

Hahahaha
  • rodrel
    858 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Hello everyone, great match, Chelsea deserved at least a goal.

Messi is truly an alien imo, that's why MOTM for Barca I would go with Rakitic, very composed and mature game from the Croatian, who helped make Hazard dissapear too.

For Chelsea, Willian was great along with Kante, who's shown he's a world class stopper in numerous occassions during the match.

I think the difference between Spanish clubs and the rest European clubs is that Spanish teams have mastered the fundamentals, like distances, control, shape in accordance etc.

CL, the best is yet to come. I'd really like a Real-City draw, or a Barca-Bayern.
  • Claret_n_blue_blood
    14127 posts Has That Special Something
    2lm8f9l.jpg

is there any law to stop this
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    2lm8f9l.jpg

Hahahaha

Would the referees allow GKs to wear that? It looks like a good idea.
  • ICUP
    rodrel wrote: »
    Hello everyone, great match, Chelsea deserved at least a goal.

Messi is truly an alien imo, that's why MOTM for Barca I would go with Rakitic, very composed and mature game from the Croatian, who helped make Hazard dissapear too.

For Chelsea, Willian was great along with Kante, who's shown he's a world class stopper in numerous occassions during the match.

I think the difference between Spanish clubs and the rest European clubs is that Spanish teams have mastered the fundamentals, like distances, control, shape in accordance etc.

CL, the best is yet to come. I'd really like a Real-City draw, or a Barca-Bayern.

Disagree. United are trash under mourinho and from the way they started yesterdays game everyone knew they were gonna loose.
    Chelsea have a weakened side than previous years, not CL contenders this season, if they made it past the quarter finals it would have been by a miracle.

2 spanish teams have knocked out 1 trash team and 1 weakened team
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    I guess much people doesnt watch Messi often. He has mastered this nutmeg-shot over the years. Dont you think its been a random shot. I wouldn't be that hard with Cortouis. Its a very tricky type of shot, specially dangerous for tall players.
  • ICUP
    RedKos wrote: »
    I guess much people doesnt watch Messi often. He has mastered this nutmeg-shot over the years. Dont you think its been a random shot. I wouldn't be that hard with Cortouis. Its a very tricky type of shot, specially dangerous for tall players.

He even has a video on youtube on how to nutmeg people, watched it 5/6 years ago. He's mastered it
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    3-0 bring it on

great lineup too for tonigh imo

Visca el Barça

Whopdeee :-)

Obviously wasn’t expecting Courtois to spread his legs for us twice.
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    ICUP wrote: »
    RedKos wrote: »

He even has a video on youtube on how to nutmeg people, watched it 5/6 years ago. He's mastered it

He scored the same type of goal against Cech the day he scored 4 (or was it 5?) on Arsenal. And the first goal is more about his genius than anything. Keeprs usually expect a cross in that situation but Messy has looked for the nutmeg with his WF.
  • SeaDawgBob
    939 posts Professional
    2lm8f9l.jpg

This has to be the post the night...
  • Robbert
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2018
    Messi is cheating low driven all day long, Courtois does not have saves with feet trait ...