What’s the deal with DCing when pressing the home button?

Antparry92
17898 posts World Class
Playing 1st game of the DKT, straight from kick off I get a battery low notification so go to check and instantly get kicked

Comments

• McRaven
    4594 posts National Call-Up
    It's to stop people from no loss glitching because actually fixing the glitch is hard.
  • iitalic
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    There was a dc glitch and the only way to fix it was for you to dc if you attempt it
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    It changed a few weeks ago as it was how people were doing a no loss glitch.

There’s been dozens of threads on here about it and they made you read an update about it.

No idea how you haven’t heard about it when you’re on here everyday?
  • Antparry92
    17898 posts World Class
    DaveSaves wrote: »

There’s been dozens of threads on here about it and they made you read an update about it.

Aye I’m on every day but it’s managed to escape me somehow.
    Still think it’s a shocking way of dealing with the no loss glitch. Can’t check messages or notifications at all now
  • Orison
    49427 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Still think it’s a shocking way of dealing with the no loss glitch. Can’t check messages or notifications at all now

You can. During half time or any other pause.

Or ofc on the PC or phone.

Main thing is recording goals for me, still haven't figured out a quick way to instantly record a goal now.
  • Pikachu
    8730 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Main thing is recording goals for me, still haven't figured out a quick way to instantly record a goal now.

Buy Kinect.
  • Orison
    49427 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Pikachu wrote: »

Buy Kinect.

Yeah...no.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move

Xbox app allows you to record
  • Henstock
    2702 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t play futchamps etc but can’t they just do the glitch at half time then?