The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

How much £££$$$ have you spent-Honesty Required

Comments

• joehuk
    3637 posts National Call-Up
    nj10 wrote: »
    Yesterday I did all 50k packs so around 40 quid

Got prime Roberto Carlos, tibaut c, cavani, if lowton and two if Vazquez. Going to stop now that's the best it's ever going to get

........ that's just wow.

I did the 5 50k and best I got was 85 Navas.
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    £0. Knowing how to invest is the key to getting good players (even though you may as well not even bother given how broken this game is).
  • ScottyB_AFC
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably at least $1000. I'm equal parts afraid and ashamed to add it up.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    kcichris wrote: »
    100€ totally not worth it

I don't know you from Adam but I smell BS...?!
  • Smiley_Utd
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »

Sorry pal wrong comment! haha
  • Smiley_Utd
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero

Got prime Roberto Carlos, tibaut c, cavani, if lowton and two if Vazquez. Going to stop now that's the best it's ever going to get

I smell BS
  • kcichris
    1616 posts Play-Off Hero

?? what do you mean?
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sporter wrote: »
    Zero. 4 icons ;)

Zero. 3 icons and a lot of special cards.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1832 posts Play-Off Hero

?? what do you mean?

I quoted the wrong comment, sry mate. It was meant for the guy who spends £40 an packs a prime Icon an loads of other stuff.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    keronc wrote: »
    $0.00. I never buy points and I do not open any packs with the coins earned ingame. The only packs I open are SBC packs and rewards packs.

• YumYum
    482 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    Fifa 10 I spent £800.... pretty crazy considering the ultimate team mode didn't come out till feb. I ended up with about 2 million coins and a 92 read team with 93 villa...91 zlatan .92 Liverpool torres and 92 maicon.

Fifa 11-13 I spent £2000 on pack. Got a fair few rare cards...bronze inform wallyson...94 ibra...loads of purple cards from euro 2012.

Fifa 14 ..spent £100 but ended up with 128 million coins....was on ps4 . The market was nailed ...cards were extinct. Packed gold Ronaldo. ..actually sold for 13 million....then in the last week i literally had 15.1 million coins and sniped 98 toty cr7...2 months later I got 4 x toty players worth 15mill and 15 mill coins for him. Sold those 4 players (Ribery..robben etc) for coins + players and ended up with over 120 million in coins.

Didn't play fifa 15....16.. 17..

Fifa 18 spent £20 on points. I have 190k from pack's and sbc.

In 8 years I've spent just under £3000 on this franchise
  • nj10
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite

I smell BS

Not sure how to upload pictures on here from my phone.
    But I took a picture of Roberto carlos
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    £78,568
  • Maybe about $120 on gift cards.
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Spent about 400 quid in the first week of fifa... The 2 previous versions, I carried on buying points all year round. But the pack weights are so shocking this year that I haven't spent a penny more. I guess my bank balance owes EA a thank you.

My team is currently worth 7-8 mill.
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Oneillr wrote: »
    I'll start - £480 on Fifa points.

Didn't think it was that much as I was doing 20 quid here and there on points.

Has that got you to top 10 in the world?

I am Division 2 and WL Gold 2 but still incrementally improving without spending a penny extra on the game...
  • ICUP
    4237 posts National Call-Up
    V_Babu_V wrote: »
    Oneillr wrote: »
    I'll start - £480 on Fifa points.

Didn't think it was that much as I was doing 20 quid here and there on points.

Has that got you to top 10 in the world?

I am Division 2 and WL Gold 2 but still incrementally improving without spending a penny extra on the game...

You're comments are annoying. You actually so narrow minded you think people spend money on FP just to get into the top 10 or even top 100?
  • HennyASAP
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2018
    There's two ways to build a good team.

1) Money

2) Time

Most people have one, but not the other. I don't understand why people are salty either way. Worry about your own situation.
  • Clancy
    7763 posts League Winner
    I am afraid to tally it up... but suffice to say it's an unreasonable amount

I've decided next year there are only two times I'm spending on FPs; the very first day I'll drop like $400, and then probably the same amount again when lunar New year and the 2for1 packs come out
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    Bought the icon edition for the early access and 20 free packs and I feel annoyed now that EA got an extra 20 quid out of me.

Not spent a penny since FUT14. Spent £140 that year and got Bale and a couple of high-end IFs and still thought it was a rip off

Not slagging anyone off, but I really don't understand how or why you would drop hundreds and thousands on this game. It's like you're paying to be part of some sick and twisted psychological social experiment.

The game gets me so wound up at times, I'd hate to feel the added pressure of knowing I'd plowed some serious money into it too
  • mosmartin
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    An obscene amount. Next year will spend only at the start and on LNY. Will take some trading advices from the people here as it seems there are better ways to make coins then spending.
  • ICUP
    mosmartin wrote: »
    An obscene amount. Next year will spend only at the start and on LNY. Will take some trading advices from the people here as it seems there are better ways to make coins then spending.

I'm doing it only at the start & at TOTY. But mostly all at the start since pack luck is mad and every player is so damn expensive for the first month or so
  • Sandell85
    7618 posts League Winner
    $0.00. I never buy points and I do not open any packs with the coins earned ingame. The only packs I open are SBC packs and rewards packs.

Same here
  • DoD_Jester
    27090 posts Player of the Year
    Nothing
  • benny_powers
    1317 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    £0.. have 1.2m, 100 IFs in the trade pile, 50ish IFs in the club and 2 fairly stacked teams. Seems mental to spend anything when you can trade up to millions with fairly little effort.. no pack luck either, best I've packed is courtois
  • Ecua10
    146 posts Sunday League Hero
    0.00 and have total 2 million combined coins and assets in my club
  • ICUP
    £0.. have 1.2m, 100 IFs in the trade pile, 50ish IFs in the club and 2 fairly stacked teams. Seems mental to spend anything when you can trade up to millions with fairly little effort.. no pack luck either, best I've packed is courtois

Rate the hustle but again trading is long and all man wants to do is score bangers with Bakayoko instead of trading players
  • BanterMarc11
    553 posts An Exciting Prospect

• Napoli9
    1964 posts Fans' Favourite
    $100
  • Buzzbuzz
    925 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    ICUP wrote: »

Rate the hustle but again trading is long and all man wants to do is score bangers with Bakayoko instead of trading players

This. I wish they rewarded the same time playing as they do trading/spending. Played nearly a thousand games and only had about 1.5-2 million pass through my club

Never before have I played a game that doesn't reward you with all the features of the game for 300-400 hours of play