The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

I’m done

Macca77
1787 posts Fans' Favourite
Going back to just playing like I did last year. It’s starting to lose its fun for me now. Not spending another penny on points or packs now. Not doing anymore sbcs. Stick to playing the game and that’s it. It’s all a waste of time and money/coins/points. And I’m done on here too. It’s been a pleasure ;)

Comments

• seen so many "I'm done" threads, when in reality u will be back
  • rankon.
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    We're all addicts by this point - see you back in some weeks pal.
  • QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    Your Mum will be buzzing, no more using her credit card

You were born in 1983 and still can't come to turns with the fact, nobodies mum gives them their credit card to spend on FUT lol.
    H
    Not everybody is a bum living off of benefits. If he goes to work, earns his money and wants to spend money on this game then that's his business.. Not yours.
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    im 45 - and im absolutley disgusted with myself that at 1 point i was shoving a tenner a day on this pathetic game.. i soon realised i had a problem .. and its now addressed - there will be no more money spent on any ultimate teams going forward .. as its a CON and we all need to know this
  • Macca77
    edited March 2018
    I’m not deleting I’m going to carry on playing. Just not arsed about don’t these sbcs. I’m not buying any more fifa points now. The packs are absolute dog ❤️❤️❤️❤️. I bought a 50k pack last night and didn’t even get a board. Its so wrong haha. It’s not that I’ve left myself short it’s just the money I spend on it could be used for better things like bottles of jack Daniels and beer. Feel sorry for the kids who spend their pocket money on it to get nothing back.
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    wbasteele wrote: »
    im 45 - and im absolutley disgusted with myself that at 1 point i was shoving a tenner a day on this pathetic game.. i soon realised i had a problem .. and its now addressed - there will be no more money spent on any ultimate teams going forward .. as its a CON and we all need to know this

Wow, i'm glad you realized that and stopped doing it. Putting any extra money is not worth it, few more months and 19 is out. If they did every 2 years I might put little extra just to start.
  • Macca77
    Would be worth doing if it was every 2 years yeah. Never happen tho. Should let you sell of everything tho for some thing in the next release. Even if you got a small percentage back be better than nothing or packs with unreadables in or event consumables fitness cards and contracts etc
  • liuus86
    705 posts Semi-Pro
    i am done and started playing pro club!!
    it s so cool!!give it a go guys
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    szefix wrote: »
    Heheh i deleted my first club and back to game again. This is addicting :) did new club and build 50k team that play much better because ea helps me now

This sums up everything that’s wrong with the game. I won’t be buying next year. I have a nice team with 5 icons. I have 2 million coins spare. So I upgraded my team with 90 Ronaldo for SIF Lozano, but now my team has turned to Rubbish since putting him in. I’ve tested this extensively. I take him out play 2 games, then put him in and play 2 games, there’s a huge shift in gameplay when he’s in team and my players are really slow and nobody finds space etc. Take him out and I can play again lol.

Couldn’t make this up. So I can play him and have a stressful struggle or I can take him out and ‘enjoy’ better gameplay. Thanks for making a great game EA lol.
  • Macca77
    Lol
  • wbasteele
    876 posts Semi-Pro
    that R9 is crap - every time i see him in a team he does nothing misses all the time too - for the money you want god
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Yeah just seen a post similar to this, asking how much money we've pumped into FIFA
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Macca77 wrote: »
    Going back to just playing like I did last year. It’s starting to lose its fun for me now. Not spending another penny on points or packs now. Not doing anymore sbcs. Stick to playing the game and that’s it. It’s all a waste of time and money/coins/points. And I’m done on here too. It’s been a pleasure ;)

Close the door on your way out.
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Reality check - to those of you putting extra money into this game, do you honestly think you might become a pro in doing so?
  • Fab
    19450 posts World Class
    we are very sorry to have lost you
  • Fab
    19450 posts World Class
    as reese witherspoon once said

you can check out, but you can never leave
  • ICUP
    4238 posts National Call-Up
    V_Babu_V wrote: »
    Reality check - to those of you putting extra money into this game, do you honestly think you might become a pro in doing so?

Reality check- You're dumb

Nobody is expecting to become a pro, just don't have the patience to build the super squad we want so hence we open packs in hopes we get players we can sell to get the team we want.
    But if you actually had a brain you would have thought of it from all aspects instead of asking such a stupid question
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Nibble nibble
  • Dinksy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Why is everyone always so aggressive on here?
  • Fab
    19450 posts World Class
    Dinksy wrote: »

kids hiding behind an anonymous online persona so they release their rage here as theres no consequences and if there are they will never be the same
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    ICUP wrote: »

Nobody is expecting to become a pro, just don't have the patience to build the super squad we want so hence we open packs in hopes we get players we can sell to get the team we want.
    But if you actually had a brain you would have thought of it from all aspects instead of asking such a stupid question

Ahhh, seems like I hit a nerve there.

You mean the team you want which would include Ronaldo, R9, Guillt, Blanc etc etc not actually the team you want at all or players you support at all but rather a meta team in the hopes that you win more. And yet you still come out with the same wins in WL.......remind me who doesn't have a brain or isn't so compulsive here?
  • Dinksy
    2173 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fab wrote: »

kids hiding behind an anonymous online persona so they release their rage here as theres no consequences and if there are they will never be the same

well do hope some of them mature with time and learn to see things from other peoples' perspective.
  • ICUP
    ICUP wrote: »

Ahhh, seems like I hit a nerve there.

You mean the team you want which would include Ronaldo, R9, Guillt, Blanc etc etc not actually the team you want at all or players you support at all but rather a meta team in the hopes that you win more. And yet you still come out with the same wins in WL.......remind me who doesn't have a brain or isn't so compulsive here?

You still don't have a brain. how can you not understand "spending FIFA points to get the team we want". You that dumb you don't understand that not everyone can sit on the game for as long as other people and would rather spend money to get the team they want to play with than grind for it like most people do.

Use your head a little
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move

Because that's what the community is becoming .

Never will you find a more wretches hive of scum and villainy.
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    You’re still playing, so you’re not done at all?
  • RayS
    29163 posts National Team Captain

Because that's what the community is becoming .

Never will you find a more wretches hive of scum and villainy.

this ain't no Mos Eisely Cantina
  • Macca77
    DaveSaves wrote: »

I’m done with doing the things I’ve said ? Pointless comment that really mate. That’s another reason while I won’t be in here much longer as it’s 90% weapons like u writing comments like that :D And10% decent people.
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Greatest subject and comments of all time on here. Priceless!
  • ICUP

I’m done with doing the things I’ve said ? Pointless comment that really mate. That’s another reason while I won’t be in here much longer as it’s 90% weapons like u writing comments like that :D And10% decent people.

did you mean to write "weapons" or was it meant to be "tools"
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain

Okay, great. Thanks for letting us know what you won’t be doing.