The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Manchester United Vs Sevilla (UCL) 0-2

Comments

• Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    Sanchez gotta be happy.he joined this super club!!!!
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    How about De Gaffea on the second goal :D
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    Oh dear oh dear :D
  • Hamzy_LFC
    2499 posts National Call-Up
    3781_B924_596_A_4_BAF_AEB8_3_A20_F51_E76_C5.jpg
  • Vaaass
    2876 posts National Call-Up
    Watch Mourinho blame everybody but himself in the post match interview
  • CeeQue
    12387 posts Has That Special Something
    Didn't Jose criticize other managers on how to lose recently.
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Didn't Jose criticize other managers on how to lose recently.

Yep, he lacks class calling Frank De Boer the worst manager in premier league history publicly. I would like to see him take over at Palace and try and implement a new style lol. I’m glad his team have lost he deserves it he’s a mardy git and blames everyone else for his failures. Whatever magic he had when he first came in the scene he’s lost now. I used to really like him and respect him. He was a breath of fresh air when he first arrived. Now he stinks the place out with his scowling face and boring negative tactics.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ghazano wrote: »

Dude the goal game from a free header at the front post. I’d blame the defenders. No mans land
  • LoboNobo
    6455 posts Big Money Move
    And I thought that "PL top 6 are better than every La Liga team apart from Barca and Real". Huh.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    And I thought that "PL top 6 are better than every La Liga team apart from Barca and Real". Huh.

Sevilla have been quite ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the second half of the season. The fact that United lost against such a poor side is saying something.
  • Vaaass
    2876 posts National Call-Up

Although I am a PL fan so it may sound biased, I think it's stupid that anybody jumps at the first opportunity to take a dig at the PL. Chelsea beat Atletico which a lot of La Liga teams can't do and we're 5th. Barca weren't good at all against us yet they're 1st. Yet it's a fact that saying Chelsea > Atletico & Barcelona is a stupid statement

• Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite

Theres no such thing as a top 6 in the premierleague. Its the top1
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited March 2018
    That was embarrassing. The only comment i have is MOTM Ben Yedder incoming.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    byronw1983 wrote: »

Dude the goal game from a free header at the front post. I’d blame the defenders. No mans land
    sure, esp. on the first post that was beyond awful defending. the next Utd player was min. 5meters away from that guy.

still, De Gea should have saved that, that was awful of him tbh
  • LoboNobo
    6455 posts Big Money Move
    Vaaass wrote: »

Although I am a PL fan so it may sound biased, I think it's stupid that anybody jumps at the first opportunity to take a dig at the PL. Chelsea beat Atletico which a lot of La Liga teams can't do and we're 5th. Barca weren't good at all against us yet they're 1st. Yet it's a fact that saying Chelsea > Atletico & Barcelona is a stupid statement

That's a fair point. The problem is, you don't see anyone saying this the other way around. It's not a proof that La Liga is better, nor the matches you mentioned are proving that PL is better.
  • BeastlyHusla
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    shame really how he's using sanchez.
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Too ALL man united fans.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAHAGAFAHDHAJHAAHGAGAHAHA

PREMIER LEAGUE - Gtfo
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - gtfo

Liverpool laughing! United Crying!
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Imagine the banter if Carragher rang that family again and said 2-1 lad

Just seen this
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    e16e4bda827ad1d9844a34c3afbe6388.png
  • Bob_Dylan
    19506 posts World Class
    Phildeleg wrote: »

Just seen this

:D
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    14879 posts World Class
    I'm a united fan and honestly we deserved to go out tonight. The negative football Jose is playing is really starting to annoy me as we have always been an attacking team and no wonder it was quiet tonight in Old Trafford as we looked completely flat with no desire to win until it was too late.

I have stood by Jose and argued with people that we would start playing attacking football with all the attacking power we have but it's just not going to happen and things seriously need to change.

Don't get me wrong Jose is a fantastic manager and gets the results most of the time but this isn't the United way and he's making the club lose it's fear factor and identity and he's going to lose the support of all the fans if he keeps setting up so negative in big games.

We should have went to Sevilla and ended the tie but instead he went and played for a draw and then tonight we only played attacking when 2-0 down it's just not acceptable considering the players and depth we have in the squad things seriously need to change.

Rant over.
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro

He needs a downgrading...
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    I'm a united fan and honestly we deserved to go out tonight. The negative football Jose is playing is really starting to annoy me as we have always been an attacking team and no wonder it was quiet tonight in Old Trafford as we looked completely flat with no desire to win until it was too late.

I have stood by Jose and argued with people that we would start playing attacking football with all the attacking power we have but it's just not going to happen and things seriously need to change.

Don't get me wrong Jose is a fantastic manager and gets the results most of the time but this isn't the United way and he's making the club lose it's fear factor and identity and he's going to lose the support of all the fans if he keeps setting up so negative in big games.

We should have went to Sevilla and ended the tie but instead he went and played for a draw and then tonight we only played attacking when 2-0 down it's just not acceptable considering the players and depth we have in the squad things seriously need to change.

Rant over.

Greece won the Euros with PTB.......and De Boer is trash.....and karma :)
  • Adrian095
    34071 posts National Team Captain
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Phildeleg wrote: »

Just seen this

:D