99 rated players still active!

GCO99
10 posts Ball Boy
99 glitch has apparently been patched but the cheats with a 99 created player pre patch, still have a 99 created player that they can use.

Comments

• PwnApe
    143 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2018
    Typical EA, not another penny to these clowns. High pressure glitch spam gets worse every week.
    Post edited by PwnApe on
  • Astralprojectio
    115 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I think this is incorrect. Go 99 is not possible anymore.
    The players who show 99 in leaderboard database just didnt play fifa yet.
  • yeah I think the 99 ovr glitch just ruins the purpose absolute joke
  • i88i
    524 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2018
    Little teenage **** or 'think they are' bullshitters used this cheat.
  • lll GUVNOR lll
    16 posts Last Pick at the Park
    ppl dont need the 99 glitch anymore.

6ft 6 players heading in goals from all over the place is now the prefered method of idiots to play this game.
    6ft 6 players with unreal pace and agility playing at 121 pounds in weight.

it seems fifa need a big re think on height and weight builds
  • Lol 6”6 121 with unreal pace and agility I’m sorry I don’t know what you are talking about . That is completely garbage. This year unless u are a forward, everything is useless. Forwards have high speed acceleration agility and strength. Try to play as a cam with no str no speed acceleration jumping is crap. They merged cams to hell. I’ve always played as a cam and it’s unplayeable because of low physical stats.
  • And to add , to be able to half way match tall striker u have to ply as a 5”8 cam to have any speed but then you loose every other stat from strength jump and you still are 3-5 points lower in speed than striker about 15 less str like 20 something jump. And passing is virtually the same only crossing can you notice a difference
  • HaksiPirlo
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol 6”6 121 with unreal pace and agility I’m sorry I don’t know what you are talking about . That is completely garbage. This year unless u are a forward, everything is useless. Forwards have high speed acceleration agility and strength. Try to play as a cam with no str no speed acceleration jumping is ****. They merged cams to hell. I’ve always played as a cam and it’s unplayeable because of low physical stats.

To be honest I have had no problems with CAM its your style mate, best CAMs in the world hardly have physical attributes about them so Dont know what your on about, the only thing I would say is balance is low wich could be better, but dribbling ball control and passing is higher than strikers and even finishing is a good 90 so you dont have a point. You should change to RM/LM they have highest strenght/speed stats
  • Typooni
    74 posts Park Captain
    I think worse are the teams that have their AI hacked as 99-128 OVR, superhuman everything, max sized. The game is totally unplayable against them. Any way we try to avoid hacker teams, if you have kick off you can leave without getting loss before the ball is in game if the guy passing the ball leavest last or waits for others to leave. But we also leave against hackers anyway, we don't care if we get loss, it's better than get **** and try to grin and let them hit your other cheek also, just leave and let them play against other hackers. You can search for list of hacking teams from google or from reddit, it shoulf be easy enough to find. I cannot post the links here because EA wants to protect the hackers and not ban them. :s
  • WeeGiE
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Typooni was reading that cheater page, some old names i see on that from other fifas! sad nothing ever gets done. I gave up playing this game long time ago. Sooner EA stops bringing FIFA to PC the better.

Infact thats what they are probably trying to do with lack of support.
  • panospetroupoli
    73 posts Park Captain
    6ft 6 players heading in goals from all over the place is now the prefered method of idiots to play this game.
    6ft 6 players with unreal pace and agility playing at 121 pounds in weight.

it seems fifa need a big re think on height and weight builds

This isn't true.I have seen very few people who play 6'6 strikers but most of the time,they aren't good or they are trolls.Never seen a good player who plays 6'6 apart from gks.
  • ScorePlayer
    218 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Typooni wrote: »
    I think worse are the teams that have their AI hacked as 99-128 OVR, superhuman everything, max sized. The game is totally unplayable against them. Any way we try to avoid hacker teams, if you have kick off you can leave without getting loss before the ball is in game if the guy passing the ball leavest last or waits for others to leave. But we also leave against hackers anyway, we don't care if we get loss, it's better than get **** and try to grin and let them hit your other cheek also, just leave and let them play against other hackers. You can search for list of hacking teams from google or from reddit, it shoulf be easy enough to find. I cannot post the links here because EA wants to protect the hackers and not ban them. :s

Sad to hear that there are even additional problems on PC, the AI hack sounds like a real piece of work and even game breaking with the additional cheater software. Even on PS4 the game mode suffers from the annoying High Pressure glitch where the opposition can freeze your player in possession and after fixing the 99 ovr glitch there’s now another trait point glitch which awards you skills without actually using skill points so you can have basically worthy of 133 skill points.

EA should take note from Ubisoft and especially Rainbow Six Siege where they actually have a list of of known issues which is regularly updated as well and the patches keep fixing the problems. Additionally they have implemented Battleye anti cheat alongside with Fairfight anticheat to the PC version of the game and the former of those has banned a countless amount of cheaters since it was launched and keeps track of additional software in the backround which would surely bring end to the AI stats hack for the Fifa 18 PC version.