The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

►►► Serie A Lounge 2017-18 ◄◄◄ | Congrats to Lights, our Prediction League winner!

Comments

• notowins
    58 posts Park Captain
    If you guys had 2M to build an all Italian squad on Xbox one, what would it look like?
  • CFCHenri
    3563 posts National Call-Up
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Woahhhhhh
  • HBK1925
    1909 posts Fans' Favourite
    notowins wrote: »
    If you guys had 2M to build an all Italian squad on Xbox one, what would it look like?

https://www.futbin.com//18/squad/4202391

This?
  • notowins
    58 posts Park Captain
    HBK1925 wrote: »

This?

That’s a nice looking squad right there. Thanks man. Have you used any of these before? Immobile has been good for me, but I just sold the insigne 88... he wasn’t doing much.
  • LoboNobo
    6454 posts Big Money Move
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Would you look at that @Joe @I SiR MartY I (don't know if I tagged correctly on the phone, pain in the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ this nickname is...)
  • Rick
    9179 posts League Winner
    I've never wanted to be wrong more. I need sami to get a 3 pointer on the Inter-Napoli game.
  • HBK1925

This?

That’s a nice looking squad right there. Thanks man. Have you used any of these before? Immobile has been good for me, but I just sold the insigne 88... he wasn’t doing much.

I used most. Except for Nesta, Donna, Ventura, Insigne. They're all alright. Marchisio is lowkey one of the better CMs. Florenzi is always good and Maldini is basically a backup defender pretty much. ADP and Immobile are good.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5751 posts Big Money Move
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Would you look at that @Joe @I SiR MartY I (don't know if I tagged correctly on the phone, pain in the **** this nickname is...)

Wouldn't surprise me if that happened.

But we'll have the most crosses, so we'll get the morale victory.
  • LoboNobo
    edited March 2018
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Would you look at that @Joe @I SiR MartY I (don't know if I tagged correctly on the phone, pain in the **** this nickname is...)

Dayum you hatin recently :joy:
    Don't worry, every club goes through a cycle, I still remember the days under Ranieri or Delneri. Zebina was the goat.

Having said that, I really hope Inter never recovers :D
  • I SiR MartY I
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Don't worry, every club goes through a cycle, I still remember the days under Ranieri or Delneri. Zebina was the goat.

8 years we've been in this rut, I can't sit and be optimistic anymore.

Icardi is going to leave if things don't improve, Handa is getting older, Skriniar won't stay if we continue to be mediocre and we already lost Kovacic who's gone to Real Madrid and is playing very well, we're a joke of a club.
  • notowins
    58 posts Park Captain

This?

I used most. Except for Nesta, Donna, Ventura, Insigne. They're all alright. Marchisio is lowkey one of the better CMs. Florenzi is always good and Maldini is basically a backup defender pretty much. ADP and Immobile are good.

I had ADP 20 game loan to start fifa 18. It was amazing. Is the 87 good enough in your opinion?
    Do you think he’s better as a CAM or a striker in 2 st formation?
  • Alemas_2012
    16915 posts World Class
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

They're simply going back to their pre-Calciopoli days.
    Permanent banter era.
  • I SiR MartY I
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Permanent banter era.

You guys won't be far behind. Most of your squad are on the wrong side of 30 with not a lot of quality options to replace them.
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Permanent banter era.

A bit like Juve in CL finals.
  • Joe
    4586 posts National Call-Up
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Ey I'm not optimistic either but the game will be close, we tend to show up against decent sides (Atleast defensively), even in-form Napoli had nightmares against Skriniar :).
  • Alemas_2012
    16915 posts World Class
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Permanent banter era.

You guys won't be far behind. Most of your squad are on the wrong side of 30 with not a lot of quality options to replace them.

Nah, don't think so.
    We got money to spend, just in case.
  • Alemas_2012
    16915 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    EbtPxVd.png
    :love:
    Whereas SIF Sergej's long shots were on-target but often saved by the keeper, TIF Sergej's long shots always end up inside the net. :D
    Could also be because of the upgrade, but still.
    Love him.
  • LoboNobo
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

Icardi is going to leave if things don't improve, Handa is getting older, Skriniar won't stay if we continue to be mediocre and we already lost Kovacic who's gone to Real Madrid and is playing very well, we're a joke of a club.

I think Icardi is gonna leave this summer anyway. Or Perisic. Maybe even both. Question is, can you use the money for them wisely.
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Hellas 1-2 Chievo
    Inter 0-5 Napoli

@LoboNobo

I think Icardi is gonna leave this summer anyway. Or Perisic. Maybe even both. Question is, can you use the money for them wisely.

No.

Because this is the real Inter potential.

Post calciopoli Inter was just something that was never meant to be. Fruit of conspiracy and a corrupt system manipulated by Inter of course.
  • HBK1925

This?

I had ADP 20 game loan to start fifa 18. It was amazing. Is the 87 good enough in your opinion?

Depends, Prime is cool cause highest stats. However it's slower and M/M WR which makes him a better CAM or if you like M/M Strikers then up to you. 87 ADP has more pace, stamina and H/M WR so to me he is better and at one point the market made it so as his 87 cost more coin than the middle one.
    EbtPxVd.png
    Whereas SIF Sergej's long shots were on-target but often saved by the keeper, TIF Sergej's long shots always end up inside the net. :D
    Love him.

Looks nice. I think I'm gonna wait for the TOTS. Not too far away. I sold most of my stuff and I'm sitting at 3m while still retaining IF CR7, 87 ADP and SIF Immobile. Midefield of Marchisio, IF Zielinski and IF Allan will do.
  • JohnDoe
    11343 posts Has That Special Something

This?

Depends, Prime is cool cause highest stats. However it's slower and M/M WR which makes him a better CAM or if you like M/M Strikers then up to you. 87 ADP has more pace, stamina and H/M WR so to me he is better and at one point the market made it so as his 87 cost more coin than the middle one.
    EbtPxVd.png
    Love him.

Looks nice. I think I'm gonna wait for the TOTS. Not too far away. I sold most of my stuff and I'm sitting at 3m while still retaining IF CR7, 87 ADP and SIF Immobile. Midefield of Marchisio, IF Zielinski and IF Allan will do.

Zielinski is really good, and he can do it all, from CF to CDM (acting as a B2B beside a more traditional CDM). Really good player, would go for 150k+ if he were in the Prem.
  • Alemas_2012
    16915 posts World Class
    Marotta being linked to the FIGC presidency.
    Leave our Marmotta alone, he's the reason we went from buying the likes of Diego, Tiago, Amauri, Sissoko, Felipe Melo, and Aquilani to Pirlo, Vidal, Pogba, Higuain, Dybala, Tevez, etc...
  • davelj
    313 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Best formation with serie A squad
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    opasni_ wrote: »
    Roma 2 - 0 Torino
    Hellas 0-1 Chievo
    Inter 1-1 Napoli

You failed to predict the correct result even though the game has already been played :joy:

LOL

I was somehow convinced it's Saturday game. :D
  • Zambo9
    5550 posts Big Money Move
    I swear everytime Dybala sees Udinese he score a free kick
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    What a free-kick! He's only gone and splashed another! Splash!
  • VolpeDiFuoco_10
    3347 posts National Call-Up
    Dybala needs to find the courage to start taking penalties again.

Higuain is not a penalty taker.

Allegri wanted Dybala to take the penalty and was angry when Higuain missed it...
  • Zambo9
    5550 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    That Angella guy is so bad
  • LoboNobo
    Zambo9 wrote: »
    That Angella guy is so bad

He's bloody awful :joy:

Calm win for us, good to see that after the Spurs and Lazio drama. De Sciglio's runs really impressed me today, and Dybala looks almost as sharp as in the beginning of the season.
This discussion has been closed.