Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

the second post crossing just shows how broken the game is

tworaf
409 posts An Exciting Prospect
everyone and their mums are using it now. cross from inside the box to second post and there will always be someone unmarked there. was dominating someone 3-0 he switched to 4231 and spammed this pathetic crosses all second half. he equalized 3-3 so I changed to the same formation and abused the same cross and won 5-4 in the end.

disgusting game mechanics some kid on youtube promoted...

Comments

• mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    tworaf wrote: »
    everyone and their mums are using it now. cross from inside the box to second post and there will always be someone unmarked there. was dominating someone 3-0 he switched to 4231 and spammed this pathetic crosses all second half. he equalized 3-3 so I changed to the same formation and abused the same cross and won 5-4 in the end.

Stop the cross in the first place
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro

Do you have a link to his video? Not so that I can replicate but so that I can spot it....

• Hamzy_LFC
    2489 posts National Call-Up
    “Everyone and their mums”

That made me chuckle! :D
  • eriskt
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    It doesn't help if they are marked either. I don't know how many times this WL Messi and the other dwarfs have destroyed my Bailly and Ferdinand in the air from the back post leaving my GK completely paralyzed and unable to move a muscle to save his life.
  • tworaf
    409 posts An Exciting Prospect
    eriskt wrote: »
    It doesn't help if they are marked either. I don't know how many times this WL Messi and the other dwarfs have destroyed my Bailly and Ferdinand in the air from the back post leaving my GK completely paralyzed and unable to move a muscle to save his life.

true, game is total trash.
  • forearms
    5103 posts Big Money Move
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Stop the cross in the first place

LOL, doesn't work like that I'm afraid...
  • Whoman
    5978 posts Big Money Move
    Helps if you press X/B rather than A, because those are actually for clearing, your players will go for headers with much more urgency,
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    Shows how broken the community is tbh

Youtuber says something's op whole community starts using it now people concede a few of them from 100s of attempts against them it's op.

Ea takes note nerfs crossing for those that do use wider formations and target men once again we are back to narrow low driven spampass gameplay.

• CharlieC
    7357 posts Big Money Move
    Hamzy_LFC wrote: »
    “Everyone and their mums”

That made me chuckle! :D

So I’m not only getting beat by kids, I’m getting mullered by their mums now too. It really is too much :lol:
  • Radraptor
    1537 posts Play-Off Hero
    I disagree. It has been used many times and very rarely works. If you defend on the ball they won’t be able to get it off half the time and when they do if you have decent CBs they will just head it out. Play some defense
  • SuperSonicSean
    6152 posts Big Money Move
    I have no issue with it. It's only an issue for people who run narrow formations and have short defenders.
  • Pacey3_16
    2301 posts National Call-Up
    Vvd and luiz my 2 cbs clear everythin thats comes in the air