Is it just me or..

Maggoo
85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone else felt that the game is very sluggish since the server were down couple days ago? Never had delay issues like that before.

Comments

• WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    yeah its awful
  • gabriel1990
    1633 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tonight is smooth as silk for me
  • J_DAWG290
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    There’s no delay for me but I’ve come to the conclusion that this game will never be good due to the mentality of 90% of it’s players. Parking the bus, getting a win and doing everything in your power to trigger your opponent will always take precedent over actually enjoying yourself playing fifa.
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    J_DAWG290 wrote: »
    There’s no delay for me but I’ve come to the conclusion that this game will never be good due to the mentality of 90% of it’s players. Parking the bus, getting a win and doing everything in your power to trigger your opponent will always take precedent over actually enjoying yourself playing fifa.

+1
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well i usually enjoyed to play this fifa but this weekend it feels like a totally different game
  • Amdp9
    2918 posts National Call-Up
    can't help yesterday result was 9 out of 11 today so far 12/20 horrible game play, Will try tomorrow now
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    i got dc'ed from the ea servers twice resulting in DNF loss. both times i was winning and wasn't signed out of PSN either..