Why am I playing a full icon team in division 10?

KetBreezy
453 posts An Exciting Prospect
I’ve just brought 18 for my Xbox and started up a new UT, my third game in I’m matched against a guy that plays 4321 with Ronaldinho, Del Piere, Henry and several others. To top it off he had FUT.champs red card rewards.

Icing on the cake was switching to 41212, what the ❤️❤️❤️❤️? Do you need to try so hard against my silver starter team?

Lost for words

Comments

• LiamSully
    6967 posts Big Money Move
    Probably just another chump who relegated himself to get easy wins and feel like a big man
  • CharlieC
    7376 posts Big Money Move
    Did you beat him?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    KetBreezy wrote: »
    I’ve just brought 18 for my Xbox and started up a new UT, my third game in I’m matched against a guy that plays 4321 with Ronaldinho, Del Piere, Henry and several others. To top it off he had FUT.champs red card rewards.

Icing on the cake was switching to 41212, what the ****? Do you need to try so hard against my silver starter team?

Lost for words

Brought? Where did you bring it to?
  • KetBreezy
    edited March 2018
    @CharlieC

Nah I lost, not even fussed about that tbh. Just the manor of how the game went lol.
  • CharlieC
    ]

Nah I lost, not even fussed about that tbh. Just the manor of how the game went lol.
    Might just be someone who hasn’t played seasons up until now? I find it hard to believe that anyone with any sense would get themselves relegated just to play easy teams.
  • KetBreezy
    edited March 2018
    @CharlieC

Possibly, the one week I take off of FUT Champs on the PS4... I get matched with one in division 10

Can’t escape weekend lesgue for a second XD
  • Idek
    14610 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    CharlieC wrote: »
    ]

Might just be someone who hasn’t played seasons up until now? I find it hard to believe that anyone with any sense would get themselves relegated just to play easy teams.

People absolutely do that

Although that's where the "with any sense" part of your post comes into it
  • hayhor1
    15077 posts World Class
    ]

@Baznotsobad76
  • KetBreezy
    Idek wrote: »
    ]

People absolutely do that

Although that's where the "with any sense" part of your post comes into it

@Idek

Yeh dude; I primarily play on PS4 and only play WL. Haven’t touched divisions since a week or two after launch. But this guy knew what he was doing and clearly had played WL as well...

Pathetic if that’s the case, but hey if that’s what makes people happy..
  • RadioShaq
    15876 posts Moderator
    You don’t always play people in your division.
  • CharlieC
    @CharlieC

Possibly, the one week I take off of FUT Champs on the PS4... I get matched with one in division 10

How do you find the gameplay on your Xbox account? Do you think because you have a new account it helps you a lot more? My lad opened Xbox account and he was pinging the ball around like mad. My decent team can’t pass to each other half the time :lol:
  • PMSFL
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2018
    ]

Hard to think of anyone that would go to the length to delete their FUTaccounts, despite some spending hundreds......happening in record ratio, games a disgrace to football and the gaming industry.
  • KetBreezy
    edited March 2018
    @CharlieC

How do you find the gameplay on your Xbox account? Do you think because you have a new account it helps you a lot more? My lad opened Xbox account and he was pinging the ball around like mad. My decent team can’t pass to each other half the time :lol:

I’m the 4 games I’ve played there has been a bit of lag, but other than that relatively smooth. It has seemed as though my inputs are going through a bit quicker then on my PlayStation.

But other than that I can say there both quite simialar in general mate!
  • Ishibum
    14135 posts Has That Special Something

Icing on the cake was switching to 41212, what the ****? Do you need to try so hard against my silver starter team?

Lost for words

Brought? Where did you bring it to?

Maybe English isn't his first language ;)
  • CharlieC
    @CharlieC

I’m the 4 games I’ve played there has been a bit of lag, but other than that relatively smooth. It has seemed as though my inputs are going througgg a bit quicker then on my PlayStation.

But other than that I can say there both quite simialar in general mate!
    If you’re a regular WL player I’d say some people in div 10 will be wondering why they just got smashed by a silver team :lol:
  • KetBreezy
    @Ishibum

Judging by @Djkhalid1921 spelling

‘Its like they look to see what ppl want and then do the complete opposite’

His first language isn’t English either.
  • CharlieC
    @Ishibum

His first language is text speak just like my kids!
  • KetBreezy
    edited March 2018
    @Ishibum

His first language is text speak just like my kids!

True, kids do like to shorten their words.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    There is a difference between shortening words and knowing the correct use of words :lol:
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    What was the score?
  • PMSFL
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    What was the score?

DNF
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    The real question is why are you in division 10.
  • PMSFL
    The real question is why are you in division 10.

Just bought it he said in OP, READ for Fuchs sake. 3rd game in.
  • Ishibum
    14135 posts Has That Special Something
    @Ishibum

I couldn't possibly tell you what I say to him on the mic :lol:
  • madwullie
    6433 posts Big Money Move
    Perfectly possible for him to have barely touched divisions and only played WL. Could still easily be in div 8/9 and maybe didn't qualify for / didn't fancy WL this week. Not everything has to be someone acting like a knob to annoy you personally
  • CharlieC
    edited March 2018
    I played a few seasons matches today in between my WL matches but only because I was getting so frustrated with WL.
    giphy.gif
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    madwullie wrote: »
    Perfectly possible for him to have barely touched divisions and only played WL. Could still easily be in div 8/9 and maybe didn't qualify for / didn't fancy WL this week. Not everything has to be someone acting like a knob to annoy you personally

While I admire your Mother Teresa approach to life I can confidentially state that everything everyone does ever is just to be a knob and annoy me... :smiley: