PTG - is this another kick in the teeth to any investor

wbasteele
876 posts Semi-Pro
as above whats your thoughts - i already lost on Willian.

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6129 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    No. Prices change.. You still have that Willian
  • Nessy
    2048 posts Fans' Favourite
    5pm and I was waiting for an IF Goretzka to come on for under 300k.
    Fast forward 90 mins and he dropped to under 200k because I'd the PTG release.
    I picked up a PTG one for 205k but I'd have been so pi*sed if I'd had paid 300.
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nessy wrote: »

Came out of fut champs. Saw mine was 100k less than I payed. its Savic owners who i feel most sorry for.
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I too have a lot invested in PTG players from the last time around that are now once again flooding the market. But even so, I can't fault this promotion. I think dynamic cards are some of the most exciting of FUT and will always welcome more.

Investing is a gamble. Sometimes it pays off, other times it doesn't. You just need o remember: never invest more than you can afford losing, no matter what kind of investment we're talking.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    We are in March so not like it’s early. 6 months everything is worthless.
  • Denz
    2125 posts Fans' Favourite
    richo27 wrote: »
    We are in March so not like it’s early. 6 months everything is worthless.

This.

Just quick flips at this stage, a lot of things I've been watching lately are dropping, mostly nothing to do with ptg.

If you had Willian motm you were unlucky, ea didn't pick him because of investors, they picked him as he has hype.
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    It is okay.. this is fifa not stock market
  • jonkero
    5654 posts Big Money Move
    It's just to sell packs they don't care about investors
  • DeanoZoff
    4359 posts National Call-Up
    Strange how quite a few of thr ptg spring cards are for players whos informs could be classed as overpriced isnt it
  • ICUP
    4226 posts National Call-Up
    It is okay.. this is fifa not stock market

• mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    Strange how quite a few of thr ptg spring cards are for players whos informs could be classed as overpriced isnt it

This is what I was wondering yesterday too...
  • fighter__noir
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nessy wrote: »

Same :D