P2W at it finest

Comments

• DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    its not a p2w game, people who say that try to find something other than themselves to blame for loss

Dude, it so is.. i know my game would be 1000 x better if I had a prime icon/toty team! Dont fool yourself, i would definitely go from gold 3 to gold 1 with a better team.. yes, part of it is how good you play the game but seriously, try and take the ball off 90 gullit with a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ gold player.. it just doesnt happen
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    edited March 2018
    Another argument is, no top 100 player v top 100 player could win 39/40 using an epl meta team against prime icon/toty. impossible, not even Hemorrhoids Harry could do it.. well, none of them play one another anyway so its impossible to call.. but id like to think it wouldnt be achievable anyway
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Rucci wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    That 16 year old pro who recently won the regional, qualified as the 55th best in the world. How did he win? His team wasn't as strong as other top 50 players during online qualification, but when he could pick every player in the game at the regional. His opponent no longer had their p2w advantage, he ended up winning the whole tournament. At the top level, the pay to winners have a huge advantage, you're not getting into that top 50 without a sick stacked team.

semi finals and final he had a huge advantage duo playing only on xbox and no adapters for the ps4 players sry this title means nothing hes good yay but not that good

If teams didn't make a difference, EA would have the pro players using the teams that they qualified with, but we all know that's not the case. They let the pro players at regionals use the best players in the game, to make it more fair, but they allow team advantages during online qualification. Joke of an eSport.

Obviously better teams and players will make a difference. And so they should.
    Maybe I'm missing the point but all this p2w business is nonsense. Buying the best team doesn't guarantee you anything

It increase your chance tho.

Some of you lot are so proud, that you can not even admit, that you can not get the same results without your super stacked icon team

OFC having better players increase your chance of winning against someone who is equal to you.

Its pay2win, p2w does not mean you guaranteed the win.
    You lot are EA'd believing you improved that much lol, there is no skill in this game, anyone can beat anyone on fut, and having a stacked mega team and you play against someone who use a cheap team, you will be at disadventage, considerong the 2 players are just as good.

Dont choke on your pride guys :)

That's funny, I think there's also alot of people around here who can't also just admit defeat to a more superior opponent, and need to find any crumb of an excuse

And there lies the problem, put 2 equal players against each other.

And yes a few pro's be so good that it don't matter, they can win with 11 gk's, but that's just only a hand full of people and not even that.

Put 2 EQUAL players against each other.
    I call ❤️❤️❤️❤️ on Hemorrhoid Harry 11 gk win, he cherry picked those games.. he’s good but its deceiving.. he should have live streamed it, not edited all the times he was leaving opponents because he knew who they were..
  • DangerZone
    979 posts Professional
    joe666 wrote: »
    Its pay 2 win certain players.

If you have 90 gullit + vieira and r94 you have pretty much won before youstarted a game.

dont forget TOTY CR7, TOTY Messi, TOTY Degea along with R9, Gullit, Vierra all primes. absolutely no way to get all that without purchasing coins from 3rd party or mule accts. games a con.

Some very good traders out there.. it would take 4-5 months to do and a lot of dedicated time to the market, it but its achievable.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    DangerZone wrote: »

If you have 90 gullit + vieira and r94 you have pretty much won before youstarted a game.

dont forget TOTY CR7, TOTY Messi, TOTY Degea along with R9, Gullit, Vierra all primes. absolutely no way to get all that without purchasing coins from 3rd party or mule accts. games a con.

Some very good traders out there.. it would take 4-5 months to do and a lot of dedicated time to the market, it but its achievable.

If you finish top 100 or elite 1 every week that probably around a minimum of 8 million coins right there too...
  • Zv1k0
    5979 posts Big Money Move
    its not a p2w game, people who say that try to find something other than themselves to blame for loss

Dude, it so is.. i know my game would be 1000 x better if I had a prime icon/toty team! Dont fool yourself, i would definitely go from gold 3 to gold 1 with a better team.. yes, part of it is how good you play the game but seriously, try and take the ball off 90 gullit with a **** gold player.. it just doesnt happen

Oh it does happen. When gameplay is 5hit, which is all the time, it doesnt matter what team you have. Just read through official wl thread. People are complaining about TOTY CR7 missing sitters etc. I'd believe the game is p2w if it wasnt as broken as it is. Most of the things that happen in the game are not in your control. Its either AI or some random 5hit.

And again, what are you doing with your coins if you dont have atleast 2-3 prime icons at this time of the year?
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Can't believe this thread is still going tbh. It's a nonsense.
    To all yous mumping that your EPL sweatfest teams don't seem to be as dominant anymore, what do you genuinely want to happen??
    I can only see that you want ultimate team scrapped?
    It's basically just like leveling up... Which happens in every game you play.
    I'm a sh1te fifa player, mediocre trader, and don't spend hours a day on the game, yet I've still a 5/6 million pound team, which for me is more than enough.
    Yeah others have alot more expensive teams, but they put the hard yards in (for the most part) and I'm personally fine with that, they put the effort in, they're reaping the rewards.
    So again, what do you all want to happen??
  • Orison
    54898 posts Ballon d'Or Winner

Dude, it so is.. i know my game would be 1000 x better if I had a prime icon/toty team! Dont fool yourself, i would definitely go from gold 3 to gold 1 with a better team.. yes, part of it is how good you play the game but seriously, try and take the ball off 90 gullit with a **** gold player.. it just doesnt happen

Mad cuz bad is the phrase you are looking for @DangerZone

A super team won't get you from 18 to 25 wins lol. If you finish on Gold 3 after playing all your games you are lacking skill and no super team will fix that
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something

sure some do it, but the majority take the easy way out and just buy the team on the black market. its rreally that simple.