Help, I did the wrong PTG, how would I go about getting the spring one?

Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
2678 posts Fans' Favourite
I accidentally did the Autumn one instead of Spring thinking it was about the time after they were released. Would there be anyway of Ea taking the player and giving me a Spring pack. I'm mortified.

Comments

• TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    EA typically doesn’t compensate people for their own incompetence, nor should they.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    EA typically doesn’t compensate people for their own incompetence.

Well ****, my error. What's the Ea help chat link? I'll see if anyone's willing to look into it. I got Rodrigo as well so not the worst.
  • TurdFerguson
    2292 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA typically doesn’t compensate people for their own incompetence.

Well ****, my error. What's the Ea help chat link? I'll see if anyone's willing to look into it. I got Rodrigo as well so not the worst.

Feel free to waste your time but I can assure you nothing will come from it, especially given that you already opened it.
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    So I tried Ea chat and yeah, I can't receive any form of compensation. It's alright though, it was my own doing at the end of the day although it's advertised clearly in game.
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Not to sound like a total ****... But did you really think anything would be done? Really?
  • Rulistening
    1895 posts Play-Off Hero
    Why would they compensate you because you can't read? its literally idiots like you who slow down the support process for people who need actual help.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    this might be the stupidest thing ive to be posted on these forums..... kid does sbc, opens it, doesnt like pull, tries to get another :lol:
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Think some of you are being overly harsh in all honesty. Yes, the error is his fault, however that doesn't exactly give anyone free shots to personally attack the lad.

Closing this thread now and will decide on any potential action required for offending parties.
This discussion has been closed.