Anyone been falsely accused of coin distribution?

V_Babu_V
759 posts Semi-Pro
edited March 2018
How long before they returned your coins?

How did you resolve the issue?

Their systems!!!!!

Comments

• Boommaametw3
    2823 posts National Call-Up
    They will never return your coins. They don't even read your email. You will just get an automated message they send every one else
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    If they don't it'll be bye bye Fifa........
  • Slavin
    122 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bye bye ...
  • Mrhey31
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    Bye bye.. And welcome back, you know you're not going anywhere( they know too)
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Oh, I will go, this is the first time I have played Fifa so no addiction here.....and I'm no-ones little ❤️❤️❤️❤️......

@pieman25 how can they get this so wrong?
  • Mrhey31
    2040 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    V_Babu_V wrote: »
    Oh, I will go, this is the first time I have played Fifa so no addiction here.....and I'm no-ones little ****......

I feel bad for you, but this has happend to so many people already but unless you are a pro or a YouTube legend, they will not help you. They simply dont care about you me or entire countries. All they care about is making money, and its working its the biggest money maker of fifa games ever. They think its working, dont spend time in helping people, and if they lose coins they will start a new team and spend more money. The fact that you will quit is already calculated in.
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    Dam that’s sucks op. Hope u get ur coins back
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    If you're innocent you need to challenge the decision, use the call back option on ea help and go from there.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    they are to cheap to hire proper programmers to figure out how to catch the coin cheats so the system they have catches innocent people all the time

the worst part is they have no customer service to resolve the situation and they really don't care

they are voted one of the worst companies every year for a reason
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018
    I am innocent.

All I can think of is that my most recent player sale showed up on their system as being "coin distribution".

+400k coins just taken away due to their poor systems.......

Didn't realise they don't rectify their wrong decisions, no way will I play a game with that kind of customer service, if indeed I do not get my coins back.

I have already chatted to their online team who say they have escalated it to the team who took the coins.

Now I have to wait for them to respond to my email!

It's beyond belief............

Maybe it's because I haven't spent money on anything other than the game that they want me off their servers! Who knows with everything that goes on behind the scenes! hmmm......think I just figured it out.......
  • I got accused once
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    I got accused once

Did you get your coins back?
  • Markman007
    3508 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    I got my coins back after getting mistakenly flagged and it took about a week, but then they got taken away again the next day inexplicably. I had to email them again about it. Finally they sorted it out a few days later and said it had all been a mistake. File a ticket, wait for an update, if they reject it, file another ticket. As long as you didn't actually do anything wrong if you are persistent you should get your coins back.
  • Thedudeabides
    2221 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get on to ea help, not live chat as they're rubbish, use the call back option and speak to someone and make your case. You have to be patient and polite but be firm, these decision can be fought and reversed. Happened to me in 15, took me a while but got my account back with compensation. Good luck
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Oh, I will go, this is the first time I have played Fifa so no addiction here.....and I'm no-ones little ****......

Sorry about the delay in seeing this @V_Babu_V, I believe the system is automated and has detected something suspicious in your trading. You'll need to go back to live chat I'm afraid and reopen your case to try and get it escalated.
  • Truthurts
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    Pieman25 wrote: »

Sorry about the delay in seeing this @V_Babu_V, I believe the system is automated and has detected something suspicious in your trading. You'll need to go back to live chat I'm afraid and reopen your case to try and get it escalated.

"no the system is Broken and Wrongly Detected Something Suspicious"

see that's the point the system keeps making this same mistake and innocent people are 1) punished 2) then have to go through time-consuming hell to get their accounts/coins etc back if they ever do

the ethical thing would be to Stop Using This Proven To Be Broken System until your programmers can create a System that actually works properly!
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Truthurts wrote: »

see that's the point the system keeps making this same mistake and innocent people are 1) punished 2) then have to go through time-consuming hell to get their accounts/coins etc back if they ever do

the ethical thing would be to Stop Using This Proven To Be Broken System until your programmers can create a System that actually works properly!

@pieman25 you have to admit @Truthurts has a point....you can't really run with a system that doesn't work.

Would be nice if you could take this up with someone at EA, please.....
  • Pieman25
    17086 posts World Class
    Truthurts wrote: »

@pieman25 you have to admit @Truthurts has a point....you can't really run with a system that doesn't work.

Would be nice if you could take this up with someone at EA, please.....

If the system is the best they have available then it makes sense to use it as the alternative is to use no system until a better system is in place. Your individual case I can't really say a lot on as I don't know enough details on it.
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    Unbelievable, they have checked into this matter twice and say that their actions stand but they cannot tell me what I have done!

"After thoroughly investigating your account and concern, we again found that we actioned your account correctly after it was found to have violated our Terms of Service. We will also be unable to provide any details regarding our internal procedures."

I have read their Terms of Service and can see no rule that I have broken.....

What kind of communist regime is it that will charge you with something but not tell you what you are being charged for!

Anyone who doesn't put money into this regime I would say watch out it might be you next that they want off their servers.
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    They have refused to return my coins for something I did not do which I am flabbergasted by.

I guess this must have happened to others too which is also amazing.

Therefore, I shall be moving over to an alternative football game.......
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something

What kind of communist regime is it that will charge you with something but not tell you what you are being charged for!

The reasoning behind not giving out exact explanations is that that makes it easier for cheaters to cheat by giving out info on which actions can be caught and which can't.

That being said...
    • Did you ever lend a friend some of your coins? Has a friend ever lent you some of his/her coins?
    • Did you ever "snipe" (e.g. spam hundreds of searches over and over)?
    • Do you have multiple FUT accounts? Have you ever transferred cards/coins across them?
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro

The reasoning behind not giving out exact explanations is that that makes it easier for cheaters to cheat by giving out info on which actions can be caught and which can't.

That being said...
    • Did you ever lend a friend some of your coins? Has a friend ever lent you some of his/her coins?
    • Do you have multiple FUT accounts? Have you ever transferred cards/coins across them?

1. No and no.

2. I have searched for several players several times but I can't believe it was hundreds of times. I do that when I want a player or when I was completing a SBC. It's never to resell that player on.

3. No and no.
  • GoodnightIrene
    3834 posts National Call-Up
    I got accused of coin distribution, never got my coins back, which is fair since it was true.
  • V_Babu_V
    759 posts Semi-Pro
    edited March 2018

That being said...

1. No and no.

2. I have searched for several players several times but I can't believe it was hundreds of times. I do that when I want a player or when I was completing a SBC. It's never to resell that player on.

3. No and no.

So, potentially if you are right @Frankenberry, they may have thought I was 'sniping'? But here are the rules of conduct, under which one would 'sniping' come under?

6. Rules of Conduct

When you access or use an EA Service, you agree that you will not:

1.Violate any law, rule or regulation.
    2.Interfere with or disrupt any EA Service or any server or network used to support or provide an EA Service, including any hacking or cracking into an EA Service.
    3.Use any software or program that damages, interferes with or disrupts an EA Service or another's computer or property, such as denial of service attacks, spamming, hacking, or uploading computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, cancelbots, spyware, corrupted files and time bombs.
    4.Interfere with or disrupt another player's use of an EA Service. This includes disrupting the normal flow of game play, chat or dialogue within an EA Service by, for example, using vulgar or harassing language, being abusive, excessive shouting (all caps), spamming, flooding or hitting the return key repeatedly.
    5.Harass, threaten, bully, embarrass, spam or do anything else to another player that is unwanted, such as repeatedly sending unwanted messages or making personal attacks or statements about race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.
    6.Contribute UGC or organize or participate in any activity, group or guild that is inappropriate, abusive, harassing, profane, threatening, hateful, offensive, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, defamatory, infringing, invades another's privacy, or is otherwise reasonably objectionable.
    7.Publish, post, upload or distribute UGC or content that is illegal or that you don't have permission to freely distribute.
    8.Publish, post, upload or distribute any content, such as a topic, name, screen name, avatar, persona, or other material or information, that EA (acting reasonably and objectively) determines is inappropriate, abusive, hateful, harassing, profane, defamatory, threatening, hateful, obscene, sexually explicit, infringing, privacy-invasive, vulgar, offensive, indecent or unlawful.
    9.Post a message for any purpose other than personal communication. Prohibited messages include advertising, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes and other types of solicitation or commercial activities.
    10.Impersonate another person or falsely imply that you are an EA employee or representative.
    Improperly use in-game support or complaint buttons or make false reports to EA staff.
    11.Attempt to obtain, or phish for, a password, account information, or other private information from anyone else on EA Services.
    12. Use any robot, spider or other automated device or process to access this website for any purpose or copy any material on this website.
    13. Use or distribute unauthorized software programs or tools, such as "auto" software programs, "macro" software programs, "cheat utility" software program or applications, exploits, cheats, or any other game hacking, altering or cheating software or tool.
    14. Modify any file or any other part of the EA Service that EA does not specifically authorize you to modify.
    15. Use exploits, cheats, undocumented features, design errors or problems in an EA Service.
    16. Use or distribute counterfeit software or EA Content, including EA Virtual Currency.
    17. Attempt to use an EA Service on or through any service that is not controlled or authorized by EA.
    Sell, buy, trade or otherwise transfer or offer to transfer your EA Account, any personal access to EA Services, or any EA Content associated with your EA Account, including EA Virtual Currency and other Entitlements, either within an EA Service or on a third party website, or in connection with any out-of-game transaction, unless expressly authorized by EA.
    18. Use an EA Service in a country in which EA is prohibited from offering such services under applicable export control laws.
    19. If an EA Service requires you to create a "user name" or a "persona" to represent you in game and online, you should not use your real name and may not use a user name or persona that is used by someone else or that EA determines is vulgar or offensive or violates someone else's rights.
    20. Engage in any other activity that significantly disturbs the peaceful, fair and respectful gaming environment of an EA Service.
    21. Use information about users publicly available in any EA Service (e.g. on a leaderboard) for any purpose unrelated to the Service, including to attempt to identify such users in the real world.
    Promote, encourage or take part in any prohibited activity described above.
  • Vaaass
    2981 posts National Call-Up
    Hadn't up until 5 minutes ago. Sold 60+ 84 rated cards for 8/9k+ and just had a coin wipe...
  • erdhfdsjh
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    Get on to ea help, not live chat as they're rubbish, use the call back option and speak to someone and make your case. You have to be patient and polite but be firm, these decision can be fought and reversed. Happened to me in 15, took me a while but got my account back with compensation. Good luck

What kind of compensation? Was i worth dealing with forms and pre-written email responses? Got a transfer ban for «coin distribution», as if I would give away coins I have worked for for ages.
  • WarrenBarton
    10278 posts Has That Special Something
    I know a guy who got banned for sending 2 lots of 10k to an account he had for sbc’s.
    Yet the account he sent the coins to didn’t get punished.
    Also know other people who have bought coins and then had coin wipes.
    Don’t know anyone who is completely innocent who has been punished by EA (I admit I don’t know everyone)
    Not saying your guilty but they can see the IP address of both parties to a transaction.
  • erdhfdsjh
    436 posts Sunday League Hero
    I know a guy who got banned for sending 2 lots of 10k to an account he had for sbc’s.
    Yet the account he sent the coins to didn’t get punished.
    Also know other people who have bought coins and then had coin wipes.
    Don’t know anyone who is completely innocent who has been punished by EA (I admit I don’t know everyone)
    Not saying your guilty but they can see the IP address of both parties to a transaction.

Can only think of one explanation. I misjudged the value of a PTG Dembele, and overpaid when the price ranges updated. Upon realizing my mistake, I listed him for sale a bit lower, in the hopes of recouping some of the coins I would inevitably lose on my mistake. Would this be a bannable offense, according to EA?

Granted, I’m new to FUT this year, and I am/was not familiar with EA’s customer service history. But by my logic, I did not do anything wrong.
  • Umar42_
    1 posts Ball Boy
    I got a permanent ban for coin distribution, does that mean my fut 19 transfer market will be banned as well ?