Comments

• wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Dragond81 wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    wade_7_ wrote: »

You just stated a very important point right there

It's as useful as half the comments in here :D

Yeah them **** EA defenders, everything go wel for them, so there nothing wrong :p

EA are guilty of a lot of things, but what do they have to do with this?
    Imagine if they did make bakayoko exactly as effective IG as prime Vieira, then what would be your response?
  • askperts
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its pay 2 win certain players.

If you have 90 gullit + vieira and r94 you have pretty much won before youstarted a game.

I was finally able to afford 90 Gullit. Not sure why he's supposed to be one of the must have cards. My TOTY Kante runs circles around him in every way and I prefer 91 Matthaus to him as well. Maybe I'll learn how to use him but so far he hasn't been a game-changer.
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something

If you have 90 gullit + vieira and r94 you have pretty much won before youstarted a game.

dont forget TOTY CR7, TOTY Messi, TOTY Degea along with R9, Gullit, Vierra all primes. absolutely no way to get all that without purchasing coins from 3rd party or mule accts. games a con.
  • NSW_Torture
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    You can't base who is the better player of off 1 game.
  • RandomLhama83

lol what? the kid won like 20+ games against pros to win the entire thing. and every match was two legs.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    joe666 wrote: »

dont forget TOTY CR7, TOTY Messi, TOTY Degea along with R9, Gullit, Vierra all primes. absolutely no way to get all that without purchasing coins from 3rd party or mule accts. games a con.

Well that's just not true.
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class

Not true.
  • NSW_Torture
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park

lol what? the kid won like 20+ games against pros to win the entire thing. and every match was two legs.

Sorry for the ignorance but as the post count suggests, I'm new here.
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ok looks like we all agree that the game is pay to win but only to a small extend. Skill still takes up like 50-60% with regards to winning leaving luck and servers second and p2w third. Thread closed
  • RandomLhama83
    edited March 2018
    JamieT96 wrote: »

your missing the point as per usual on here. sure theres a way, but do you honestly think the majority of futers who get those teams are going to put all that work in to get it? hect no. they will just take the easy way out. and everyone knows it.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

your missing the point as per usual on here. sure theres a way, but do you honestly think the majority of futers who get those teams are going to put all that work in to get it? hect no. they will just take the easy way out. and everyone knows it.

So people who don't put any effort in should be able to get the best cards?

This game is P2W to the perfect level imo. The fact a minor skill difference means a meta team can beat a team of the best cards but there is still a noticable difference between them and icons shows that they have got the balance right in the P2W aspect.

What do you want every player to play exactly the same so it's fair? Not me, if I'm playing with Dinho I want him to things other cards can't.

Also haven't read the vast majority of this thread, apologies if I'm echoing previous posts.
  • RandomLhama83
    edited March 2018

This game is P2W to the perfect level imo. The fact a minor skill difference means a meta team can beat a team of the best cards but there is still a noticable difference between them and icons shows that they have got the balance right in the P2W aspect.

What do you want every player to play exactly the same so it's fair? Not me, if I'm playing with Dinho I want him to things other cards can't.

Also haven't read the vast majority of this thread, apologies if I'm echoing previous posts.

No they should not but that require putting a stop to Coinbuying which Ea has no interest in.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018

No they should not but that require putting a stop to Coonbuying which Ea has no interest in.

Lol...
  • bucs0576
    One of the best typing errors I've ever read...lmao
  • RandomLhama83
    bucs0576 wrote: »
    One of the best typing errors I've ever read...lmao

fixed. u ttryin get me banned lol
  • bucs0576
    Sorry. It was too funny.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    Omg :joy:

EA advocate the selling of 'coons'
  • RandomLhama83

it was funny, but EA lanna might not find it funny. lol
  • RandomLhama83
    Sorry. It was too funny.

its fine. im sure ea knows it was a mistype. (hopefully lol)
  • bucs0576
    Honest mistake. If someone gets heartburn over that, they need to grow up...lol.
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Honest mistake. If someone gets heartburn over that, they need to grow up...lol.

Exactly
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    :o
  • Ishibum
    14541 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018

As insane as it sounds, you're more likely to get censured for making mention of the people and how funny they may or may not find it than for the typo itself.

{EA_Lanna: Removed. Poopoo...really?}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • RandomLhama83
    edited March 2018
    Ishibum wrote: »

As insane as it sounds, you're more likely to get censured for making mention of the people and how funny they may or may not find it than for the typo itself.
    {EA_Lanna: Removed. Poopoo...really?}

it was a typo. i mispelled something ffs.

{EA_Lanna: Profanity removed}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • EA_Lanna
    1862 posts EA Community Manager

You'd be right but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt here. I's right beside the O on my keyboard so sounds like a legit mixup to me. Do watch the profanity though!
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Tony356 wrote: »
    A few years we've been complaining that Musa was as good as Messi and Ibarbo was as effective as Ronaldo. What's the point in having a good team, we all asked? And now good teams are indeed making a difference, we're complaining it's pay to win.

• Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    A few years we've been complaining that Musa was as good as Messi and Ibarbo was as effective as Ronaldo. What's the point in having a good team, we all asked? And now good teams are indeed making a difference, we're complaining it's pay to win.

That was fine before the game wanted to be an eSport. Now that they're trying to become an eSport, Fut Champions needs to be more fair and balanced.
  • EA_Lanna
    1862 posts EA Community Manager
    Maybe I had read to much into it, that's for Ishibum and the moderation team to discuss though. You should not be discussing moderation or other people so do keep that in mind. I get that you're concerned for your friend but the forum rules need to be upheld.
  • WTFsmirky08
    2973 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »

That was fine before the game wanted to be an eSport. Now that they're trying to become an eSport, Fut Champions needs to be more fair and balanced.

So whats the option ? remove all special cards and make everyone play with the same cards ? that game will last
  • Ishibum
    14541 posts Has That Special Something
    EA_Lanna wrote: »
    Maybe I had read to much into it, that's for Ishibum and the moderation team to discuss though. You should not be discussing moderation or other people so do keep that in mind. I get that you're concerned for your friend but the forum rules need to be upheld.

We cool

giphy.gif