Drag back

Rob82K
491 posts An Exciting Prospect
I am trying to implement it in my game, however with r1 it doesn't work to me, i have to press r1+l1 or r1+l2, anyone has the same problem?

Comments

• Chavez
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    nope
  • Dazzler
    2017 posts Fans' Favourite
    My god is the ‘drag back.’

I was never into that Barry Humphries ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I mean a bloke dressed in women’s clothing pretending to be women.
  • Rob82K
    anyone using arrow who just press r1? I think problem happen just with arrows players.
  • I use R2 but I have to use L2
  • Aswell
  • Alergi
    1181 posts Professional
    I personally use L1+R1, with close dribbling you have more chance holding onto the ball if you have a defender coming at you.
    Let's say your sprinting and you let go of r2, when you press the r1 button it triggers the no touch, now if you're sprinting hold L1 and r1 the no touch function doesn't activate and gives you more control.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Alergi wrote: »
    I personally use L1+R1, with close dribbling you have more chance holding onto the ball if you have a defender coming at you.
    Let's say your sprinting and you let go of r2, when you press the r1 button it triggers the no touch, now if you're sprinting hold L1 and r1 the no touch function doesn't activate and gives you more control.

You're holding 3 buttons at once?
  • Rob82K
    ok so it's not just me, i was becoming crazy trying to make it work just with r1.
  • Alergi
    1181 posts Professional
    Alergi wrote: »

You're holding 3 buttons at once?

No only L1+R1, after letting go of sprint or shielding