Thanks for wasting my time EA.

DKCena
1710 posts Play-Off Hero
Disconnected after SB game because of busy servers. 3-0 loss. My god this company is a joke. Why is that the game just dont count when this happens because a fault at YOUR end!?

Im so sick of all the BS this game offers. Not a day without any kind of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ happend.

Comments

• Crowie
    1346 posts Professional
    I could count the number of disconnections I have had in 17 and 18, where I end up with the loss, on one hand. Not saying it doesn't happen, had about 3 disconnections in games I was playing this past WL but, I assume, they were at the opponents side as I never got the loss and the game didn't count in my number of games left to play.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    DKCena wrote: »
    Disconnected after SB game because of busy servers. 3-0 loss. My god this company is a joke. Why is that the game just dont count when this happens because a fault at YOUR end!?

Im so sick of all the BS this game offers. Not a day without any kind of **** happend.

Because of busy servers?.... At 8:30 on a Thursday morning when there's no school holidays and half the Fifa community are playing Fortnite...

Maybe the cleaning lady at EA HQ accidently unplugged the server to plug the vacuum cleaner in....
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something

Im so sick of all the BS this game offers. Not a day without any kind of **** happend.

Get a grip
  • Aitvaras
    230 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Contact EA's advisor. He'll be happy to tell it's your own fault.
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Get a grip

So it's completely okay when EA make faults and claims it's on our side?
    You never faced any BS?
    Aitvaras wrote: »

This excactly! :disappointed:
  • DKCena
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

Because of busy servers?.... At 8:30 on a Thursday morning when there's no school holidays and half the Fifa community are playing Fortnite...

Maybe the cleaning lady at EA HQ accidently unplugged the server to plug the vacuum cleaner in....

Exactly. Don't understand that servers are having issues at that time of day. Not many people on the servers I guess. But it's EA, so its just in the game!
  • DadBod
    6302 posts Big Money Move
    Contact ea’s employee of the month deepak
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just got disconnected while winning a Div 2 game. Servers down aparently.
  • Rossco160715
    2365 posts Fans' Favourite
    The company are a complete farce, let’s be honest.
  • IxToMxI
    7008 posts League Winner
    Guess this discredits the threads that say ‘the game is dying’
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    People still play squad battles? Its the most bs game mode where bronze players are boosted to 99.

I gave sb up when a bronze rb kept up with my prime overmars runinning side by side even though he has 78 pace and overmars maxed out.

Just move on to seasons or draft mate. Much more fun.

• gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Guess this discredits the threads that say ‘the game is dying’

The game isn't dying. Actually when the world cup hype begins it will be more alive then ever.
  • mdizzl3

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

Yes it's ok that your 15 minutes of entertainment didn't result in you getting a few virtual coins and some points.
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

Yes it's ok that your 15 minutes of entertainment didn't result in you getting a few virtual coins and some points.

This guy's on point with fluffy for most annoying mofo here...
  • aberry1000
    2328 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have 0 disconnections
  • mdizzl3
    bucs0576 wrote: »

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

Well it is a bit much to start a thread over one disconnected match. For all you know it could have been a router/console/ISP issue
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

He is everywhere defending this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ game & company.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

He is everywhere defending this **** game & company.

He only plays offline so obviously he knows exactly what he's talking about... :smiley:
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

He only plays offline so obviously he knows exactly what he's talking about... :smiley:

Exactly, he is another Sonnyfilth in disguise.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something

Get a grip

You never faced any BS?

This, talk about clueless fan boy.