England overpowered by far

Comments

• djvkool43
    756 posts Semi-Pro
    This Lowton totw RB guy got a IF for a assist unheard of , he never got motm or a clean sheet either ! Shows how stupid EA are

Good card though... :)
  • Bavarian89
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Nah calm down mate it's Fifa, their game, in real life they can't do anything.
  • Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    I think the OP means not 'best' as in rating, but 'best' as in overpowered..

It's just the physics game system EA need to revisit because that's what determines a lot of players.

People would look to Bakayoko/Herrera/IF Mooy as supposed to Busquets, Saul, Casimero, Modric.

If you ran a La Liga defence/midfield vs a EPL defence/midfield on FUT you'd get murdered.

Simply because of the structure of gameplay of FIFA 18.

Bailly > Ramos prime example

Real Madrid lost against Girona and were eliminated by Leganés in the cup. Barcelona have drawn 3 of their past 5 games against Getafe, Espanyol and Las Palmas.

Edit: quote fail on phone
  • ozcs_69
    4617 posts National Call-Up
    first time i see someone call it "PML" lol
  • Alex_cr
    5936 posts Big Money Move
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    This Lowton totw RB guy got a IF for a assist unheard of , he never got motm or a clean sheet either ! Shows how stupid EA are

He played superbly. So EA actually reward a player who plays well and you criticise yet we hear every week it’s all about goals not reflecting actual performance?? Which is is?

Don't put that **** on me.. For me goals assists clean sheets 100%

That’s just ridiculous. If a player plays well they should get an IF
  • Mr. Soper
    3377 posts National Call-Up
    other leagues are cupcake leagues. if real are baca were in the prem they would be on the same level of arsenal
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    If Barca and Real were in the PL they would win practically all games just like they're doing in La Liga.

Top 6 PL-teams lose against lower table teams?
    yeah, because even the top of PL isn't at the top level, except maybe ManCity for now.

PL is all hype, it doesn't have better quality in depth or anything
  • C0YBIG67
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mirisch wrote: »
    How you think about it?
    Look at midfielders and attackers. If you play pml you have so many good players. La liga have a few, not to strong and slow. Realistic?
    In real life the spanish teams dominate in europe.

Champioms league
    2017 real madrid
    2016 real madrid
    2015 barcalona
    2014 real madrid
    2013 bayern munich
    2012 chelsea (last pml team)
    2011 barcalona

Europa league
    2017 manchester united
    2016 sevilla
    2015 sevilla
    2014 sevilla
    2013 chelsea
    2012 atletico madrid

Than look at how many players of the week come from pml?????

Fifa really lost reality. Are there only pml fans working at fifa.

I’ve said this before, however watch for all the little English Morris dancing tea drinking fairy boys come on with ridiculous arguments.

You are 100% correct. Stats don’t lie!
  • Tornado31619
    29141 posts Player of the Year
    ozcs_69 wrote: »

Add an s after the p, and that’s how I’m reacting to this thread.
  • richo27
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    gia wrote: »
    If Barca and Real were in the PL they would win practically all games just like they're doing in La Liga.

yeah, because even the top of PL isn't at the top level, except maybe ManCity for now.

This comment is exactly why I hate these threads. Just turns in to people trolling other leagues. Football is cyclical, La Liga has been very strong for 10 years but remember Barcelona didn’t win this for decades and decades. Do I think a club from say La Liga could do what Nottingham Forest did and win back to back champions leagues/European Cups as a relatively small club? No I don’t.
  • Ker_Mit
    5935 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    gia wrote: »

City is the best example. Once you have a coach who can actually spell the word tactics they're running away with the trophy with a million points ahead in the so called most competitive league :lol:

The football in England is just not good. Being a competitive league has absolutely no bearing on the matter if 17-18/20 clubs cant play attractive football.

• byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    With all due respect, no one cares about a league where 2 teams win the league every season. La Liga might as well be the SPL.

In the premier league 1 of 6 could win the league every season, even Leicester won it, this would not happen in La Liga anymore, the days of Valencia winning it are long gone. La Liga bores me to tears.
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    wbasteele wrote: »
    Vaaass wrote: »
    You're an idiot. All of the BEST cards are in La Liga. Suarez, Ronaldo, Messi, (Neymar used to be). PL has far more quality across the 20 teams in their leagues, but the BEST cards are in La Liga like they should be.

In the PL, we've got a decent amount of high rateds but not the best in the game. Hazard, De Bruyne, Aguero, De Gea, Pogba I admit is overrated, but other than that ratings are lower across the board on even the top teams; look at Chelsea who won the PL last year. Our attack at the start of this year on FIFA was Hazard(90), Costa(86) & Willian(84), and Barcelona's who didn't even win their title last year was Neymar (92), Suarez (92) & Messi (94).

So best team in the PL last year vs second best team in La Liga last year, that second La Liga team still hammers Chelsea in terms of rating, who were the best PL last year, you're just being stupid

did you watch the real madrid - spurs game a few months back, suarez no way 92..

Wtf? Suarez almost won the epl league on his own back then. He best the best player by a mile.

Lol Sturrige, Gerrard and Sterling say otherwise
  • Mirisch
    5 posts Ball Boy
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    With all due respect, no one cares about a league where 2 teams win the league every season. La Liga might as well be the SPL.

In the premier league 1 of 6 could win the league every season, even Leicester won it, this would not happen in La Liga anymore, the days of Valencia winning it are long gone. La Liga bores me to tears.

That is so different in the pl
    Manchester city
    Manchester united
    Chelsea

O wait
    2 times a different club from 2000
    Arsenal
    Ohhhh yeah one time leicester. That happens in every competition once in a while.

So totally diferent.
    NOT!!!
  • Tornado31619

Manchester city
    Manchester united
    Chelsea

O wait
    Arsenal
    Ohhhh yeah one time leicester. That happens in every competition once in a while.

So totally diferent.
    NOT!!!

Still an improvement over LL
  • liuus86
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    premier league is such a competitive league that we know who is gonna win it from 3 months.
    same for liga, bunde and ligue 1.
    The only competitive league this year is Serie A where everything is still open.
  • Tornado31619
    This year, yes.
  • liuus86
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    Mr. Soper wrote: »
    other leagues are cupcake leagues. if real are baca were in the prem they would be on the same level of arsenal

lol..and then you go in europe and you get smashed as usual.
    Ask Kane..
  • Tornado31619
    liuus86 wrote: »

Ask Kane..

Chelsea nearly beat Barca and you were VERY lucky vs. Tottenham.
  • liuus86
    819 posts Semi-Pro

Ask Kane..

chelsea will follow totthenam this week.
    You can bet 100£!
    the only team which could get to the final this year is city...if they don t draw real madrid before..
  • Tornado31619

Ask Kane..

chelsea will follow totthenam this week.
    You can bet 100£!

I know, because Barca will cheat them out just like they did in 2009.
  • The Humanoid Typhoon
    2941 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    Iniesta is out injured so the only real options are Gomes and Paulinho. Almost guaranteed loss if they play Gomes vs Chelsea, it's like playing with 10 men. He's one of the laziest footballers I've ever watched.
  • ICUP
    4986 posts Big Money Move
    premier league is such a competitive league that we know who is gonna win it from 3 months.
    The only competitive league this year is Serie A where everything is still open.

Are you dumb? You're using one year to decide which leagues are competitive. Jesus christ
  • Tornado31619
    Iniesta is out injured so the only real options are Gomes and Paulinho. Almost guaranteed loss if they play Gomes vs Chelsea, it's like playing with 10 men. He's one of the laziest footballers I've ever watched.

I really hope so. But they'll likely play Paulinho.
  • ICUP
    4986 posts Big Money Move

I really hope so. But they'll likely play Paulinho.

Chelsea are out, Christiesen will play and he has fluffed some big games and Conte doesn't trust his natural strikers enough to even play them
  • liuus86
    819 posts Semi-Pro
    ICUP wrote: »

Are you dumb? You're using one year to decide which leagues are competitive. Jesus christ

it does change year by year.
  • Mirisch
    5 posts Ball Boy

Manchester city
    Manchester united
    Chelsea

O wait
    Arsenal

So totally diferent.
    NOT!!!

Really?
    La liga
    From 2000
    Real madrid
    Barcelona
    Atletico madrid
    Valencia (2 times like arsenal i think)
    Deportivo (like leicester 1 time)

Where is so different!!!!
  • Tornado31619

Manchester city
    Manchester united
    Chelsea

O wait
    Arsenal

So totally diferent.
    NOT!!!

Really?
    La liga
    From 2000
    Real madrid
    Barcelona
    Atletico madrid

I don't know where we got the year 2000 from. It's like listing all of the league's winners since its first year.

It's not just about who ends up winning the title. It's about who's competing for it. Liverpool, City, United, Spurs and Chelsea are COMPETING for the title every year. And mid-table/lower teams aren't just going to roll over and accept that as they do in LL. Look at some of the upsets from this year:

Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd
    Watford 4-1 Chelsea
    Swansea 1-0 Liverpool
    Palace 0-0 City
    Leicester 2-1 Spurs

You're only seeing Real drop points this season because they're out of form. The league is between them and Barca every season. Even if it's just been City and Chelsea winning for a while, everyone else has made it hard as possible for them.

Look at last season:

Chelsea (champions) 1-2 Palace (relegation battlers)
    Liverpool 2-3 Swansea
    Watford 3-1 United
    Everton 4-0 City
  • Mirisch
    5 posts Ball Boy

Manchester city
    Manchester united
    Chelsea

O wait
    Arsenal

So totally diferent.
    NOT!!!

Really?
    La liga
    From 2000
    Real madrid
    Barcelona
    Atletico madrid

I don't know where we got the year 2000 from. It's like listing all of the league's winners since its first year.

It's not just about who ends up winning the title. It's about who's competing for it. Liverpool, City, United, Spurs and Chelsea are COMPETING for the title every year. And mid-table/lower teams aren't just going to roll over and accept that as they do in LL. Look at some of the upsets from this year:

Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd
    Watford 4-1 Chelsea
    Swansea 1-0 Liverpool
    Palace 0-0 City
    Leicester 2-1 Spurs

You're only seeing Real drop points this season because they're out of form. The league is between them and Barca every season. Even if it's just been City and Chelsea winning for a while, everyone else has made it hard as possible for them.

Look at last season:

Chelsea (champions) 1-2 Palace (relegation battlers)
    Liverpool 2-3 Swansea
    Watford 3-1 United
    Everton 4-0 City

Every year you can say some top team is loosing some matches. Just look at the tables and put them aside. There not so much difference between 30 matches 80 points and 28 matches 72 points. If you put both top 5 clubs aside it's practical the same.

So your argument make no sence.
  • liuus86
    819 posts Semi-Pro

Ask Kane..

another amazing BPL team to say goodbye as usual to the champions league.
    Let s wait for Chelsea tomorrow to join them.