Arsenal Celebration UEFA CL

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Ishibum wrote: »
    Footfan wrote: »
    Lets celebrate Spurs's exit. Hahahahaa. Its a joke that they thought they would go through. I thoroughly enjoyed Dybala's goal.

I try hard not to get personal but you honestly come across as one of the worst examples of a football fan I have ever seen.

Its possibly just an Arsenal fan trait... I guess after years of knowing they're mediocre but they could be good if only the owners cared enough makes them start to hate themselves...

I used to listen to an Arsenal podcast and they often complain about how the Arsenal fans spend more time singing about their rivals than actually singing songs about their own club..
  • Huxx
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    Footfan wrote: »
    Laugh now lads. We all know arsenal is a sleeping giant.

Once someone likw simieone takes hold of these kittens we will be challenging again.

We are as spineless as wengers back. I bet a strong gust of wind could knock him down.

Im glad tottenham and other teams are doing well in the league. Wenger used to justify his stay by getting top 4. If tottenham and liverpool didnt take soo long to overtake us then wenger might have been out 5 years ago.

Once i got to grips with arsenals assett growth strategy implemented about 10 years ago i was wenger out. Wenger is an economic genius whilst sacrificing our aspirations of winning titles.

Another manager would have focused on sporting success instead of inflating kroenkes pockets!

Thats what other fans dont seem to get. If our Club's true goal was to be a top team, we would be at the top.

hahaha what
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    The way you so called arsenal fans talk about Wenger is disgusting, the guy is a legend of course his best days are behind him but becareful what you wish next manager could be worse..
  • CeeQue
    12481 posts Has That Special Something
    The way you so called arsenal fans talk about Wenger is disgusting, the guy is a legend of course his best days are behind him but becareful what you wish next manager could be worse..

Some would rather keep the man till he's still ticking. Any proper United fan would trade the last few years to bring back SAF.
  • TestEagles
    1895 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not fussed either way ... except I'd love to see Buffon see his dream come true. But, and i wont generalise, but ... all Arsenal fans are horrible people. This is the worst sttitude to sport, just supports mediocrity. Arsene might need to go, but the fans need to have a good long look at themselves first.