P2W at it finest

Ma7mooodHD
786 posts Semi-Pro
Just played a guy who have a mega team and he completely outplayed me, my players can't pass and doing a stupid things out of my control. The funny thing i played this guy a few months ago in an event in my country and both of us played with Real Madrid. I outplayed him and won 3-0.

Sorry for my english

Comments

• JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    edited March 2018
    Or your connection's bad.

{EA_Lanna: Profanity removed.}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • wade_7_
    4581 posts National Call-Up
    Or he improved
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »
    Just played a guy who have a mega team and he completely outplayed me, my players can't pass and doing a stupid things out of my control. The funny thing i played this guy a few months ago in an event in my country and both of us played with Real Madrid. I outplayed him and won 3-0.

Sorry for my english

:D
  • aberry1000
    2338 posts Fans' Favourite
    wade_7_ wrote: »
    Or he improved

I have played this game since the beginning of FUT and I have not improved one bit.

• wade_7_
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    Or he improved

I have played this game since the beginning of FUT and I have not improved one bit.

Ok. I have. Go figure
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    aberry1000 wrote: »
    Or he improved

So no one else could improve?
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    edited March 2018
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Or your connection's bad. {EA_Lanna: Profanity removed.}
    Or he improved

• Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Ma7mooodHD wrote: »

Sorry for my english

So? It’s his money why do you care?
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    its not a p2w game, people who say that try to find something other than themselves to blame for loss
  • askperts
    448 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2018
    I very much have a P2W account along with numerous other accounts that I haven't spent a dime in. My experience has been that, at the core of all of it, skill and connection are the two strongest determining factors as to whether I win or lose. On my alternate accounts, I beat a ton of meta teams with 50k-100K teams that I have created on those accounts. These teams are sweaty BPL teams, single country teams (ESP, FRA, BRAZIL) or La Liga. I win those games because I slow down and rely on my skill. On my meta account, I regularly get smashed by average teams where the other player is just better at FIFA than I am. The times the meta team helps is when I am evenly matched with someone or they are only slightly better than me. That's when the all icon team or CR7 and Messi make the difference.
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class
    its not a p2w game, people who say that try to find something other than themselves to blame for loss

You were incapable of beating me until you assembled your 90 billion coin team (and faced my fitness team) :p
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    For everyone saying it's NOT p2w ;

I have had 25w 8 times and 24w 1 time in 9Weekend leagues this FIFA.

This week I changed nobody in my average team except from the fact I loaned maradona (First icon I have used ) I finished with 33w and he was unbelievable how good he was.

I'm not hear to argue but for me that's pay2win ..
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    askperts wrote: »
    I very much have a P2W account along with numerous other accounts that I haven't spent a dime in. My experience has been that, at the core of all of it, skill and connection are the two strongest determining factors as to whether I win or lose. On my alternate accounts, I beat a ton of meta teams with 50k-100K teams that I have created on those accounts. These teams are sweaty BPL teams, single country teams (ESP, FRA, BRAZIL) or La Liga. I win those games because I slow down and rely on my skill. On my meta account, I regularly get smashed by average teams where the other player is just better at FIFA than I am. The times the meta team helps is when I am evenly matched with someone or they are only slightly better than me. That's when the all icon team or CR7 and Messi make the difference.

Good Post... That's exactly how I expect it is...
  • wade_7_
    I dunno what's up with some people tbh.
    Couple months ago when icons weren't as readily available, all we had was, 'how can cheapo's like bakayoko or rashford be better than my expensive kante or aguero'
    Now it's pay to win, 'im never gonna beat this team or that team which cost 20, 30, 40mil'
    I can only sense alot of jealousy or butthurt cos yous might not be as good as you think. Just play the game, we all know there's worse issues than who's team is more expensive. If you win, you win. If you don't... So what
  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    I dunno what's up with some people tbh.
    Couple months ago when icons weren't as readily available, all we had was, 'how can cheapo's like bakayoko or rashford be better than my expensive kante or aguero'
    Now it's pay to win, 'im never gonna beat this team or that team which cost 20, 30, 40mil'
    I can only sense alot of jealousy or butthurt cos yous might not be as good as you think. Just play the game, we all know there's worse issues than who's team is more expensive. If you win, you win. If you don't... So what

Agreed Bro
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    Ishibum wrote: »

You were incapable of beating me until you assembled your 90 billion coin team (and faced my fitness team) :p

It was one game. Doubt it happens again
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    hayhor1 wrote: »

o4qbz0w4gbqw.gif
  • limjitwe
    8316 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018
    Op. I think you messaged me after beating me. If it really is you.
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class

He'll be dining out on it for the next two years ("Mind that time I smashed your Koscielny and Van Dijk team with 90 Gullit, toty Ron, and all the other insane players?")
  • hayhor1
    15078 posts World Class
    edited March 2018

o4qbz0w4gbqw.gif

Go play some fortn.......oh you already died!
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    edited March 2018

o4qbz0w4gbqw.gif

Go play some fortn.......oh you already died! {EA_Lanna: Profanity removed.}

I'm good at fortnite.

I won

Once...
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner

He'll be dining out on it for the next two years ("Mind that time I smashed your Koscielny and Van Dijk team with 90 Gullit, toty Ron, and all the other insane players?")

But who won tho :trollface:
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class

Normal service resumed in the next game when I used my main team
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner

Why do you have to embarrass me in public like that :'(
  • Ishibum
    14654 posts World Class

Why do you have to embarrass me in public like that :'(

tenor.gif
  • Retro_G
    33018 posts National Team Captain
    edited March 2018
    FUT is a p2w mode, if you think otherwise you're deluded. The world cup DLC should even the stakes, you can play normal head to head seasons. Problem with head to head, is that I appear to be the only one who uses a team I support in real life. Every other head to head gamer picks Madrid.
    Post edited by Retro_G on
  • Baznotsobad76
    Retro_G wrote: »
    FUT is a p2w mode, if think otherwise you're deluded. The world cup DLC should even the stakes, you can play normal head to head seasons. Problem with head to head, is that I appear to be the only one who uses a team I support in real life. Every other head to head gamer picks Madrid.

Haha, yeah that's true.... People brag about winning Division 1 with Real Madrid but they haven't and won't try with any other team...
  • RandomLhama83
    10100 posts Has That Special Something
    Whoever thinks fut isn't p2w is beyond delusional... Just look at the t100 teams. Every single team is a superteam
  • Baznotsobad76
    joe666 wrote: »
    Whoever thinks fut isn't p2w is beyond delusional... Just look at the t100 teams. Every single team is a superteam

That's because they finish top 100 or elite 1 every week!... Are they not supposed to spend their coins so you don't get upset? :smiley:
  • Xguti002
    2020 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is p2w but not to the extent that people make it seem to be. Skill still plays a major role but yeah money does come through when skill levels are similar