League SBC BONANZA discussion thread

Comments

• CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    dylwms wrote: »
    Been waiting for pro league since October :D

No chance of a similar reward to last year I'm guessing?
  • dylwms
    2420 posts Fans' Favourite
    CraigB85 wrote: »
    dylwms wrote: »
    Been waiting for pro league since October :D

No chance of a similar reward to last year I'm guessing?

Probably not but I'll take whatever profit really
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    with griezmann getting an another IF this week, it looks like we can scratch him off for the SBC list. Unless they don't give us la liga Friday, I would write him off.

So with that in mind who are you guys thinking it will be now?
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4151 posts National Call-Up
    isco has a similar case to alli probably

isco would keep the prices and ratings down as well
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    wouldn't rule out iniesta either
  • yerwaltz
    isco has a similar case to alli probably

isco would keep the prices and ratings down as well

I use the IF isco so I would gladly upgrade him, but u never know how well those SBC cards will be if the player has an IF before SBC comes out. Hoping they would be generous if so. They guy had a ton of special cards last year so it would make sense to me.
  • WFCBagnall
    90444 posts Moderator
    Son
  • yerwaltz
    edited March 2018
    I think he would still be pretty popular honestly, he would be better than SBC Thiago imo, already prefer the IF isco card over that
  • yerwaltz
    wouldn't rule out iniesta either

yeah no doubt. I have Dembele on my wish list but that's a stretch, needs to be a player that represents la liga, Iniesta would fit that bill perfectly.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Son

that would certainly up the completion price of the prem.lol

• JBC03FC
    3337 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    Can honeslty see them doing a Paulinho.

Cristiano did not deserve his league SBC at all, he was purely a FUT hype card, so Paulinho could get the same treatment.

EA seem to like their Brazil cards with the world cup coming up.
    Their most coin sapping icons are brazilian and their EOE/Special SBC card of the year will be Kaka.
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    JBC03FC wrote: »

Cristiano did not deserve his league SBC at all, he was purely a FUT hype card, so Paulinho could get the same treatment.

Their most coin sapping icons are brazilian and their EOE/Special SBC card of the year will be Kaka.
    Already got an sbc card so very much doubt that
  • WFCBagnall
    90444 posts Moderator
    SebCFC123 wrote: »

• Matt_Cornwall
    3952 posts National Call-Up
    Wasn't Kane's league SBC card lower than than his latest if last year
  • CraigB85
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    with griezmann getting an another IF this week, it looks like we can scratch him off for the SBC list. Unless they don't give us la liga Friday, I would write him off.

So with that in mind who are you guys thinking it will be now?

Asensio
  • JBC03FC
    SebCFC123 wrote: »

Its only an 84 with next to no chance of getting higher.

@WFCBagnall
    Didn't Hamsik get a Futmas card? Or was he supposed then they changed it, I honestly cant remember and cant be bothered checking.
    Agree its unlikely though, but my logic is due to them not giving out the monsters with Leagues but still trying to please us.
    From La Liga, not many non monster cards in game fit the bill.
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    9595 posts League Winner

I would be more than okay with this.
  • JBC03FC

I would be more than okay with this.

Im carrying a torch already!
  • DarthGrowler
    17037 posts World Class
    I’m fully covered on EPL and La Liga so gimme high rating and good players please :D
  • coldri1
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    La Liga sbs this year for sure will be Messy he's done so much more than any guys for his club as you see his team is in first place but ea will someone else due to that Messy has alot card upgrades already.
  • JBC03FC
    coldri1 wrote: »
    La Liga sbs this year for sure will be Messy he's done so much more than any guys for his club as you see his team is in first place but ea will someone else due to that Messy has alot card upgrades already.

Wont be messi
  • Dan is Clutch
    33102 posts National Team Captain

Lyonel Messy confirmed.
  • P
    7797 posts League Winner

Lyonel Messy confirmed.

Some messi grammar there. Thanks for deciphering.
  • DarthGrowler
    17037 posts World Class
    Yes, I love messy. Hes a hero of mine. Just like Rinoldo, world class player
  • Ofthewelsh
    3568 posts National Call-Up
    Yes, I love messy. Hes a hero of mine. Just like Rinoldo, world class player

I'm still holding out hope for Gareth Bail.
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain
    I’m fully covered on EPL and La Liga so gimme high rating and good players please :D

What rating did you go to on Barca, Real & Atletico mate? Wasn't sure if it was worth picking up some of the higher rated ones now. I've got terrible stegen, benzema & a few other 83/84
  • DarthGrowler
    17037 posts World Class
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »

What rating did you go to on Barca, Real & Atletico mate? Wasn't sure if it was worth picking up some of the higher rated ones now. I've got terrible stegen, benzema & a few other 83/84

I’m at an 85 for real and Barca and 84 or 83 for athleti not 100% in that one
  • Hippyboy6
    19932 posts Club Captain

I may need to up mine a bit then, got 83 for all 3. Although I do have a few 75-78 players in there so could bump it up.
  • DarthGrowler
    17037 posts World Class

I may need to up mine a bit then, got 83 for all 3. Although I do have a few 75-78 players in there so could bump it up.

I honestly think I have over prepped. If so I’ll just sell off what’s left
  • Dan is Clutch
    33102 posts National Team Captain

It will depend on who the player is. I haven’t got the big 3 sorted for la liga but I have the rest pretty much done.