The American Soccer Lounge (National Team & MLS)

Comments

• Jfo88
    23100 posts Club Captain
    Wenger robbed
  • RayS
    35796 posts World Cup Winner
    Jfo88 wrote: »
    Wenger robbed

I mean Vako had 1g2a over Wenger’s 1g1a so if we were to get any MLS IF it woulda had to have been Vako (or Hoesen with 2g)
  • karam
    953 posts Professional
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    Am I missing anything else from a MLS point of view that may have been reported / fed back recently?
    • Kekuta Manneh - Listed as GAmbian instead of American
    • Landon Donovan - Playing in Liga MX but isn't in FUT
    • Van der Wiel - Doesn't have a Toronto item in FUT
    • Blake - New gold NIF has less pace than the original silver item

Let me know if there's anything else I need to add.

Cheers

Meram at Orlando City @EA_Andy
  • SuperSonicSean
    6181 posts Big Money Move
    LM Vako? Idk if I can find room in my squads for him with Piatti, IF Asad, IF Morrow, etc. 76 pace is too slow for the wing.
  • Antparry92
    20639 posts Club Captain
    I’ll probably start Vako at LM. Asad is decent but not invincible to be replaced in the starting 11
  • For the life of me I don’t understand why the 4231 with CAMs is a formation option but in real life any team that uses it the player in the LCAM spot is always, ALWAYS a LM in totw
  • SuperSonicSean
    For the life of me I don’t understand why the 4231 with CAMs is a formation option but in real life any team that uses it the player in the LCAM spot is always, ALWAYS a LM in totw

Yet they always seem to make it the narrow variant in league SBCs just to make your LMs/RMs useless. EA just loves trolling us.
  • Antparry92
    20639 posts Club Captain
    For the life of me I don’t understand why the 4231 with CAMs is a formation option but in real life any team that uses it the player in the LCAM spot is always, ALWAYS a LM in totw

Yet they always seem to make it the narrow variant in league SBCs just to make your LMs/RMs useless. EA just loves trolling us.
    I prefer that he’s LM, can either play him there (lots of central players anyway) or changes to a 4-2-3-1 IG anyway
  • SuperSonicSean
    Antparry92 wrote: »

I prefer that he’s LM, can either play him there (lots of central players anyway) or changes to a 4-2-3-1 IG anyway

I'm gonna be swapping him in game to a CAM (and moving Giovinco to LM. Vako has poor stamina in addition to a lack of pace. He'd be useless out wide
  • Antparry92 wrote: »

I'm gonna be swapping him in game to a CAM (and moving Giovinco to LM. Vako has poor stamina in addition to a lack of pace. He'd be useless out wide

I’m doing the same, vako’s stats look great though 90 longshots!
  • Ryno
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    Shame Vako doesnt fit in my first team. Guess I need to make a second
  • Antparry92
    20639 posts Club Captain
    Ryno wrote: »
    Shame Vako doesnt fit in my first team. Guess I need to make a second

Make a second with the other IF’s
  • RayS
    Toronto v Tigres about to kick off. Huge blow for Vazquez not to be starting. Looks like Gignac isn’t even on bench for Tigres though
  • Chubbs
    14635 posts Has That Special Something
    Downloaded Silk browser on my Amazon fire stick and am able to use the go90 app on my big screen. Thanks for the tip @rays
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »
    Downloaded Silk browser on my Amazon fire stick and am able to use the go90 app on my big screen. Thanks for the tip @rays

No prob! Actually I should do that myself instead of my phone since i got a fire tv stick as well
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    55965 posts National Treasure
    Hello
  • RayS
    Hello

Howdy
  • RayS
    BMO field looks rough lol did it get that torn up bc of the Columbus game?
  • RayS
    Toronto conceding the away goal. Things gonna be pretty hard going away after this
  • SuperSonicSean
    edited March 2018
    Saw the USWNT won tonight in the She Believes Cup, beating England 1-0. I have no idea what that cup even is, but go USA lol.
  • RayS
    Wow Tornto really stepping up their game in the last part of the half. Silky smooth passing got Jozy’s goal and a cheeky back heel flick for Osorio’s. Mavinga making mad clutch plays on D
  • RayS
    MLS teams getting it done! Seattle 1-0 at home vs Chivas 86th min
  • CaptEcuador16
    2085 posts Fans' Favourite
    RayS wrote: »
    MLS teams getting it done! Seattle 1-0 at home vs Chivas 86th min

@heavymcd at full mast right now
  • RayS
    STILL no Gold Medunjanin... seriously what the efffffffff
  • Antparry92
    20639 posts Club Captain

At least there’s been 1-2 of them. There have been ZERO Victor Vazquez’s
  • Chubbs
    Antparry92 wrote: »

At least there’s been 1-2 of them. There have been ZERO Victor Vazquez’s

I have 99 on my trade pile.
  • Chubbs
    1cbd471eb3aae6f3e9b49fb7efdddf58.png

Finally got an inform to put in my squad of players from Georgia.
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »
    1cbd471eb3aae6f3e9b49fb7efdddf58.png

Finally got an inform to put in my squad of players from Georgia.

:D:D
  • Antparry92
    20639 posts Club Captain
    Reminder to set your fantasy squads.

Also DKT Vela coming up this week, which has annoyed me as I won’t get to do it
  • Chubbs
    Really wish they would do more DKT like the last one with only 5 gold players. Played like 20 games of FIFA this because of it.