Is Prime Larsson any good?

HecticHabib_7
86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Heard both good and bad things about him and not sure whether to do him or not. Plus a Prime Icon for around 400K is a steal if he's decent.

Comments

• Gorda
    3735 posts National Call-Up
    I havent used him but Been playing against him a few Times in weekend league and he has been scoring Goals against me. I remember one Game where he scores Two Goals both outside the Box even though his longshots isnt that good if you check his stats.
    Been thinking about doing the Sbc and use him as subersub and later use him in a prime icon Sbc like gullit.
  • HysxteriA
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    He's amazing
  • Shutup
    2878 posts Fans' Favourite
    There are about 800 threads a day on here ❤️❤️❤️❤️ him off, so yeah probably
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    He has relegated my OTW lukaku to the bench this weekend and wow what a decision that was, scores from anywhere, is strong enough to keep possession, and wins numerous headers, shame hes not a 4* skiller but I can live with 3*
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2375 posts Fans' Favourite
    Meh, he's ok but after 75 games I'm ready to bin him. Started well but he's no better than a lot of other strikers.
  • Messi181
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    For 400k or less if you have untradables his amazing. The runs he makes are ridiculous
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    For 400k he’s a GOAT
  • mindm4ster
    5250 posts Big Money Move
    I played against him many times and he never was great at all

Another circle ❤️❤️❤️❤️ player on this forum who isn't as good as other options - same thing was with If Alessandrini -but then circle ❤️❤️❤️❤️ went mental and even pros used him lol
  • scalaneopt
    940 posts Professional
    If you know how to use him his lethal. But so was Prime Shearer. Stil, i love using it on WL.
  • jhonps3
    1712 posts Fans' Favourite
    Not good he is great
  • Slideman1187
    959 posts Professional
    HIs finesse from outside the box is on neymar and Messi level..
    Great player, loved his 86 but the 90 is plain awesome
  • CR7BRUH
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    How do u guys use him,?
  • ml1dch
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    Did the SBC yesterday to recycle into Gullit when he arrives.

Seems fine. Can't imagine I won't use him for the above though.
  • Seandimes
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Not a gamechanger, but very good, especially for the price
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    He has over 1 goal ratio after 100 WLs. That's an achievement I had with CR7 only before. No one comes close.
  • HDouble
    2595 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sbc is a steal as he sells for over a mil and don't think you could get better for similar price. Was reluctant due to the bad reviews but did it
    For under 400k and his so dangerous it's fun
  • Vflagship
    1205 posts Professional
    If you want to kiss goodbye to 400k coins and then feel you have to have him in every team you ever make despite really wanting to play with the latest totw or tots cards then go ahead.
    If you just want to try him out then go for the next one down and sell when you are bored
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I have him. Sometimes I absolutely hate him, others I love him! His touch is very poor for a prime icon and sometimes lets you down infront of goal. But he is very quick good in the air, links to everyone and I'd say for 400k he's worth it
  • L1vingl1fe
    4568 posts National Call-Up
    I’ve never hit the post as many consecutive times in a row with any other player as I have with prime Larsson
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4353 posts National Call-Up
    I thoroughly enjoy him.

Play him LS. Cut inside on the edge of the box. Finesse. Score. Repeat. Very fun player.