Who is your Game Changer?

For me it is 88 Patrick Vieira, he makes so many great tackles/interceptions and just has a commanding presence in the midfield?
For those who have used 88 Vieira could name another player who has had a similar "game changing" impact for you?
I am looking to spend about $1.5M.

Comments

• A5B
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Petit
  • Pacey3_16
    2334 posts National Call-Up
    Otw salah
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited March 2018
    I have 3

Striker son and IF Wilson with IF ZAHA sat behind them
  • ICUP
    4293 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    SBC Promes in CAM
  • Lackosweat
    7345 posts Big Money Move
    For 1.5m, def OTW Neymar. That man is a god.
  • warrent80
    714 posts Semi-Pro
    Ea Sports! In one way or the other!
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Prime Del Piero... I have games where my entire team seems to disappear but he is there grabbing one or two goals to save the game. Have him at CAM in a 41212.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Reggage_Bz wrote: »
    For me it is 88 Patrick Vieira, he makes so many great tackles/interceptions and just has a commanding presence in the midfield?
    For those who have used 88 Vieira could name another player who has had a similar "game changing" impact for you?

Yeah 86 Vieira lol :trollface:

Seriously though i had the 86 then 'upgraded' to 88 and honestly felt absolutely no difference so went back to 86 and took my 600K back lol. But Vieira and 85 Blanc are immense together in a 2 CDM system for me.
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    I got 3 Icons right now - Rui Costa 88, MvB 89 and Blanc 85. Tbh - Costa is totally totally worth coins for him. Earlier I got Eriksen as CAM - but Rui Costa is way better than Christian :) I also tried Prime Shevchenko - he is also OP :)
  • Isaackraho
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I bought Gareth Bale and he is the only one scoring everytime
  • Lackosweat

Seriously though i had the 86 then 'upgraded' to 88 and honestly felt absolutely no difference so went back to 86 and took my 600K back lol. But Vieira and 85 Blanc are immense together in a 2 CDM system for me.

Wow I’m actually considering between buying Vieira 86 to pair with Blanc or sell Blanc to buy the 88. Do you find his stamina and w/r bad ?
  • blackerLVP
    940 posts Semi-Pro
    CR7 beats me by himself all the time.....he only needs to shot and its a frea*** goal all the time....
  • Knowlesdinho
    13362 posts Has That Special Something
    ADP in my main squad.

It’s a toss up between SIF Arnautovic and IF Lanzini in my fun squad.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Wow I’m actually considering between buying Vieira 86 to pair with Blanc or sell Blanc to buy the 88. Do you find his stamina and w/r bad ?

Actually you are right, the only noticeable difference is the stamina between the 86 and 88. Not in game as such but after a game the 86 might be 94 instead of 95 on the 88 rated card. Work rates, nothing at all. If anything the 88 pushed up more than the 86 so not in keeping with the work rates at all. Both were played with Shadows on and honestly i wouldn't bother going for the 88. If you have absolutely loads of spare coins and want to add some finishing touches then fair enough but otherwise the 86 is every bit as good imho.
  • Lackosweat
    Lackosweat wrote: »

Actually you are right, the only noticeable difference is the stamina between the 86 and 88. Not in game as such but after a game the 86 might be 94 instead of 95 on the 88 rated card. Work rates, nothing at all. If anything the 88 pushed up more than the 86 so not in keeping with the work rates at all. Both were played with Shadows on and honestly i wouldn't bother going for the 88. If you have absolutely loads of spare coins and want to add some finishing touches then fair enough but otherwise the 86 is every bit as good imho.

Thank you.

I'll give 86 Vieira a try then :)
  • HennyASAP
    95 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Recently it's been IF Can. I've been playing him at LCM in 4-4-1-1 paired with IF Fellaini at RCM and my overall defense has really tightened up. This guy is all over the place with his H/H work rates. I suggest to everyone to give him a try.
  • JorisDB
    1385 posts Professional
    Van Basten.
    The 89 was amazing, went for his prime the moment it came out and he's been fantastic as well.
    Was my favorite player growing up so I think it's awesome he's doing so well ingame for me as well.
  • Alex_cr
    5811 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve just got Neymar and he is ridiculous. Scoring and assisting at a goal a game playing at LF in a 3421. Can’t believe all the coins I’ve thrown at icons I could have had him months ago.
  • JED_JD
    1696 posts Fans' Favourite
    Otw salah and SIF lozano
  • RayS
    31058 posts National Team Captain
    Prime Okocha and SBC Giovinco
  • BerlinGunner
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    NIF Jesus and Futmas Musa
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar for me at the minute.
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    92 ADP. Even if he seems to be none existent in a game, he will just pop up and score a worldie from nowhere.
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up
    Was prime adp but a few weeks ago I got 96 ronaldo I think he has 154 goals in 104 games so gotta day him
  • NornIron
    13800 posts Has That Special Something
    89 MVB 283 games 292 goals and 198 Assists most of that is with delayed gameplay.
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    A left foot messi top corner shot.
  • passpassshootpost
    1286 posts Professional
    NornIron wrote: »
    89 MVB 283 games 292 goals and 198 Assists most of that is with delayed gameplay.

agreed. MVB is an animal. everyone follows the fast runners then banggg top bins.
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    Petit and C Ronaldo
  • Gabbinho04
    276 posts Sunday League Hero
    Motm De Gea - so clutch in the tight games.
  • NornIron
    13800 posts Has That Special Something
    edited March 2018
    NornIron wrote: »

agreed. MVB is an animal. everyone follows the fast runners then banggg top bins.

Best finisher in the game, Had a very hard match a few days ago the opponent had a team full of Icons and TOTY's , won it 3-2 Van Basten hat trick and his TOTY Ronaldo 2 it was like a shootout between the both :)