Full replay and show their player??
Are they super chuffed or what?

Comments

• Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    I only do it if my opponent is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Retro_G
    32564 posts National Team Captain
    To wind you up, throw you off your game.
  • JV24601
    972 posts Professional
    I took the lead early and quit them both immediately.
    Wasn’t even PTB but they took ages to break me down before smashing me 5-1 and they did it on every goal and held it in corner at the end.
    Also ran to the camera each one.

I’ve had a lot this weekend and I don’t even have a good team or a sweaty team, nor am I that good!
  • Tommygunn
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Running out of time to play and they obv want you to quit
  • A5B
    3172 posts National Call-Up
    Because they have teeny weenies
  • aberry1000
    2325 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only do it if my opponent is a ****

Same here and 90% are ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Schweinhundt12
    865 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Meh sometimes I watch one if it's a crazy run or goal . But maybe like one in every ... ten or fifteen?
  • Dado BL
    1260 posts Professional
    I find that 90% of people skip replays if you also immediately skip replays after scoring
  • HishamAyman
    3231 posts National Call-Up
    Dado BL wrote: »
    I find that 90% of people skip replays if you also immediately skip replays after scoring

• J_DAWG290
    259 posts Sunday League Hero
    I play with sound off and youtube on in the background. Honestly doesn’t bother me now.
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    I only do it if my opponent is a ****

• iRusty_yo
    4011 posts National Call-Up

• limjitwe
    7772 posts League Winner

Recently people have been watching replays against me. Not sure why prob cause they are happy scoring against my stacked team
  • Angy
    2743 posts Fans' Favourite

Oh please....they do it till the time they r behind...as soon as they get a lead all the bs starts
  • ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I played a guy last night with a stacked team who battered me for the opening 11 mins, I couldn’t get out or my half. One through ball to Hernandez that his CB missed and I went 1-0 up and he quit... after 11 mins, I was shocked. I don’t think there was anyway I would have won over the 90 mins, so I do think people quit a lot easier on Sunday nights than any other time
  • JV24601
    972 posts Professional

I wish I could say the same.
    Even if I score a great goal I still skip it and I'll watch it at the end instead.
  • Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    JV24601 wrote: »

I wish I could say the same.
    Even if I score a great goal I still skip it and I'll watch it at the end instead.

Me too..... But then I forget and usually remember the great goal I scored when I'm midway through the next game!
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Nothing more satisfying than shushing to the half way line followed by a dab in response to those cretins.
  • Baznotsobad76
    JamieT96 wrote: »
    Nothing more satisfying than shushing to the half way line followed by a dab in response to those cretins.

If someone does that to me I just figure that they're either annoyed about something I've done, or annoyed about their gameplay, or annoyed about losing, or still annoyed about their previous game.... Either way, I just figure that they're annoyed so they're trying to annoy me.. But knowing that they're annoyed kinda stops them getting to me.. :smiley:
  • Pxul_
    9315 posts League Winner

i do it anyway without anything to provoke it am i a bad person?
  • Stones
    1600 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pxul_ wrote: »

No you just take the game way too seriously.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Stones wrote: »

• Baznotsobad76

Haha, that doesn't make you a bad person... Just don't expect your opponents to show you any good will afterwards... :smiley:
  • Pxul_
    9315 posts League Winner
    Stones wrote: »

i really dont it's the people who get triggered off it that takes it too serious