EOAE pirlo

nj10
2245 posts Fans' Favourite
edited March 2018
Who uses this card?

I have him in my fitness team which has a few untradeables. I think he's great, shame that he can't last the 90 minutes.

Has anyone played him at CAM?

Let's see what squads you have him in

Comments

• Baliland
    838 posts Professional
    nj10 wrote: »
    Who uses this card?

I have him in my fitness team which has a few untradeables. I think he's great, shame that he can't last the 90 minutes.

Stamina is a huge issue
  • Knowlesdinho
    14266 posts Has That Special Something
    I used him for quite a while and enjoyed him. Had to change to IF Allan to fit Neymar in my squad though!
  • HelloDearie
    2624 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pirlo is quality for me, and have used him over 100 games, he starts, and I never need to take him off. Stamina isn't an issue as a deep lying midfielder, spesh with L/L workrates. He comfortably plays 2 games for me, even with ET.

PS: Ignore Berardi on the 4 chem, he will be replaced by 87 Mertens shortly

team.jpg
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    he's pretty good, but lacks power.
    replaced him with OTW Kessié and haven't looked back.
  • RayS
    31571 posts National Team Captain
    Baliland wrote: »
    nj10 wrote: »
    Who uses this card?

Stamina is a huge issue

@holdenwait
  • samiinasri08
    1638 posts Play-Off Hero
    I use him in this... and have never had any issue with his fitness whatsoever... maybe you sprint to much with him...

BHaTHQu.png
  • Lee321
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    He was pretty good for me over 60 games and then traded him in when doing maradona sbc and haven’t looked back
  • RayS
    I run a pure MLS side so obv EoaE Pirlo has to be there! Stamina isn’t an issue, but I’m very mindful of laying off the sprint button with him. A deep lying playmaker doesn’t need to sprint. And I purposefully paired him with a pure CDM with pace to cover any ground he can’t.

FD05_C61_E-1_EF2-4_CC5-927_F-9_ECF8_F40_ACDD.jpg
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love him. If he fitted better with chem then he'd start every game, as it is he's a 60-70 minute super sub and runs around like a 21 year old.
  • alex1987
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    Usually sub him on around the 70th minute. Scores quite a few goals for me as super sub.
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park
    He looks a good card but not meta. Would be good for divisions to some extent but would only perform for a half in fut champs
  • nj10
    I use him in this... and have never had any issue with his fitness whatsoever... maybe you sprint to much with him...

BHaTHQu.png

Maybe I use him in a 4312 as a rcm I don't dribble with him because I play more possession but I probably waste his 14 stamina points on tracking back
  • ROYALNUTT
    62 posts Park Captain
    I use him as Rcm in a 4312. He has been one of my fave players to use recently. Scores some great goals. Stamina or work rates never an issue and he always making great runs for me.
  • JED_JD
    1702 posts Fans' Favourite
    Used him to get futmas naingollan
  • RayS
    JED_JD wrote: »
    Used him to get futmas naingollan

Shame
  • Oneillr
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I rotate (SUB) between Pirlo and Modric for games , and love how good Pirlos passing and vision is, great as a CM beside a strong CDM. Will not be trading him any time soon.
  • Hive
    662 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pirlo is great, I use him as CAM. Just put on a card that gives him better speed, tell him to stay forward and try not to sprint too much with him.

He's the second-best card I've tried this year, only behind Maradona.
  • Leeshana
    160 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Literally never had an issue with his fitness just make sure he's got 99 before you start and he's all g
  • Cornushon
    4846 posts Big Money Move
    gia wrote: »
    he's pretty good, but lacks power.
    replaced him with OTW Kessié and haven't looked back.

Blasphemy
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13214 posts Has That Special Something
    I use him, but I'm annoyed that I need to use ❤️❤️❤️❤️ or mediocre players to get him on full chem. (Darmian or D. Villa).

Hoping for a special version of D. Villa
  • Cornushon
    Hive wrote: »
    Pirlo is great, I use him as CAM. Just put on a card that gives him better speed, tell him to stay forward and try not to sprint too much with him.

He's the second-best card I've tried this year, only behind Maradona.

I would argue that the best for him is sniper;)
  • Nervous_Nick
    6520 posts Big Money Move
    dumped him into Prime Rio SBC
  • Cornushon
    And another thing, it is such Joy to punish people who think you can't score directly from free kick in FIFA 18. Him, Deco and Pjanic has been very consistent
  • RayS
    dumped him into Prime Rio SBC

BAD
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2738 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cornushon wrote: »
    And another thing, it is such Joy to punish people who think you can't score directly from free kick in FIFA 18. Him, Deco and Pjanic has been very consistent

Completely agree with this.

The only good thing that's come of the new fad to pass to the runner at a free kick, is that as soon as you line up a second man, they no longer run straight to the goal line. Leaves it nice and open to bend one in the top corner.
  • nj10
    I use him, but I'm annoyed that I need to use **** or mediocre players to get him on full chem. (Darmian or D. Villa).

Hoping for a special version of D. Villa

Sbc giovinco !
  • Byrnzie28
    1862 posts Fans' Favourite
    He's superb. The non-icon icon.

He actually often outperforms my icons whenever I use him.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    I used him for a while in a 41212 with SIF Immobile and SBC Giovinco at Strikers and Pirlo at CAM behind him. Had El Sharaaway and Insigne at LM/RM.

It was a pretty formidable team. My other squad had Prime Del Piero at CAM and he wasn't quite up to that level although I wouldn't have expected that either.
  • Carlitouus
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Pure class l have untradable toure to replace him but he's great
  • Kove
    4471 posts National Call-Up
    I use him. He is good. The fact that he can't run of luck is offset by Blanc