Comments

• Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    MvB, Larsson or Kluivert?
  • Safehands84
    2939 posts National Call-Up
    Advait wrote: »
    MvB, Larsson or Kluivert?
    Used both middle MVB and Kluivert, both fantastic. MVB best finisher I’ve ever had on Fifa I honestly don’t think i missed with him in the box , great long shots as well. Work rates a bit mare.
    Kluivert very similar, better work rates, great in the air he did miss chances but scored most. Not used their primes but well worth coins for middle version. Sold to try different players
  • Safehands84
    Any used any versions of Hagi. Litamaen or Costa? Be playing cam in 352 and cm in 433, this cm they will be on free roam to get forward
  • limjitwe
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Any used any versions of Hagi. Litamaen or Costa? Be playing cam in 352 and cm in 433, this cm they will be on free roam to get forward

I packed Hagi 89. Used him as a CAM and so far he’s been really impressive. He makes very nice passes. He’s smooth on the ball

• Pxul_
    6825 posts Big Money Move

Used his prime loan early in the game and he was unreal
  • Safehands84
    Don’t bother with prime Owen , done the loan card. He got 2 goals in 11, finishing is poor and his work rates kill him. Probably be really good with a chem card and high/med or high low. I think med/med is the worst rates for a striker .
  • bloody-fouad
    394 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don’t bother with prime Owen , done the loan card. He got 2 goals in 11, finishing is poor and his work rates kill him. Probably be really good with a chem card and high/med or high low. I think med/med is the worst rates for a striker .
    MVB is med/med and so good.
  • Safehands84
    How’s 87 Crespo? Debating on mid range icon around the 500 mark or If Benzema or Nif Lewandoski
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    crash time B)

97deeeefb2bc901f52d12fbc575416f7.png

8b58ab79c91b60dc5c68cb8922486848.png
  • murazor
    7860 posts League Winner
    lovely
  • ha032742
    34238 posts Moderator
    Oh my :smirk:
  • ItsOnlyAli
    382 posts Sunday League Hero
    crash time B)

I really wanted that Ronaldo but just short on coins I hope he drops down close to 4m so I have around 500k left to build a team around him
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    ItsOnlyAli wrote: »
    crash time B)

I really wanted that Ronaldo but just short on coins I hope he drops down close to 4m so I have around 500k left to build a team around him

Don't u worry, he will keep dropping. Prime sbc won't be more than 4.5
  • ItsOnlyAli
    crash time B)

Don't u worry, he will keep dropping. Prime sbc won't be more than 4.5

One up now for 4.8m bin this is going well should be some great panic as the hype builds later this week
  • ha032742
    34238 posts Moderator
    Tempting me :#
  • Safehands84
    edited March 2018

I take back every word, my fault formation instructions must not have suited last 4 games he’s got 8 goals. I changed to 4231 stuck him on gib and press and he makes crazy runs. So much so tempted to buy him now. Picked up 90 Bergkamp wow just wow what a player, it’s early 3 games in but think he could be the best I’ve used this year.
  • Djkhalid1921
    8999 posts League Winner
    alowpo02a7je.jpg

I'd be pissed if I were the one selling that Pele
  • ItsOnlyAli
    alowpo02a7je.jpg

Wow amazing price I don't get why people list items at minimum bin
  • number7rocky
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    edited March 2018
    alowpo02a7je.jpg

Wow amazing price I don't get why people list items at minimum bin

Me neither always a chance something like this can happen. Bid price will always be the minimum I'm willing to take on a card.
  • limjitwe
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    alowpo02a7je.jpg

Oh wow. I never get luck like that. Hahaha
  • Lynchu
    1024 posts Professional
    Anyone else do the Larsson SBC? Done him for around 300k out of boredom last night and he's actually pretty good. Trio of him, IF Jesus & Prime ADP just works
  • Safehands84
    Lynchu wrote: »
    Anyone else do the Larsson SBC? Done him for around 300k out of boredom last night and he's actually pretty good. Trio of him, IF Jesus & Prime ADP just works

Not tried him but he has destroyed me several times and forced me to rage sell baby Maldini after knocking him all over the pitch
  • number7rocky
    3428 posts National Call-Up
    How does 86 Vieira compare to 88 Petit as a CDM In 41212(2)? Used Petit this WL this weekend and got 32 wins and he did a great job, extra height and strength over my red Fernandinho was nice but was tempted to try Vieira.

Although I have no reason to replace Petit how do they compare? Vieira has the extra Height etc.. but arguably worse workrates in medium medium compared to high high on Petit.

No need for 90 Petit the 88 gets 99 on All his defending stats anyway only difference is a couple pace and agility.
  • Bozza88
    1978 posts Fans' Favourite
    Guys help me out

Do i go
    Nif ronaldo striker
    87 del p cam
    and 90 ruud cm

or

Nif ronny
    91 dinho cam
    toty kante cm
  • Pxul_
    Bozza88 wrote: »
    Guys help me out

Do i go
    Nif ronaldo striker
    87 del p cam
    and 90 ruud cm

or

Nif ronny
    91 dinho cam
    toty kante cm

imo
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6110 posts Big Money Move
    Do you guys think its worth me doing 3 icons now and using them until Prime R9 comes out or just wait? Only thing im worried about is if R9 doesn't come out before TOTS begins then the crash will be quite huge on them icons and overall i'll have less money to work with

I have 4.1mil cash and nif Ronaldo but i want to keep CR7 to play upfront with prime R9

The icons i was considering doing was going to be 3 of the 4

Larsson, Inzaghi, Van Der Sar, Laudrup
  • ha032742
    34238 posts Moderator
    Do you guys think its worth me doing 3 icons now and using them until Prime R9 comes out or just wait? Only thing im worried about is if R9 doesn't come out before TOTS begins then the crash will be quite huge on them icons and overall i'll have less money to work with

I have 4.1mil cash and nif Ronaldo but i want to keep CR7 to play upfront with prime R9

Do Laudrup, Larsson and VDS
  • Pxul_

wait till tots and use the discard ones in the higher rated sbc's
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6110 posts Big Money Move
    ha032742 wrote: »

Do Laudrup, Larsson and VDS

Yeah they are the 3 i was thinking tbh inzaghi was just another one that i have the option of doing, reckon its worth doing them now or wait a bit longer?
  • lucas
    4765 posts National Call-Up
    Guys how is bergkamp 87? Need him as temporary cam, so i can use who i want at rST. Want to upgrade eventually to either prim jay-jay, 89 hagi or prime laudrup which one is the best and most fun to use of the last 3