Do coaches, managers etc. do anything?

Firmino
426 posts An Exciting Prospect
I know they give extra contracts/extra fitness but do they add anything else useful?

Does anyone keep anything other than managers and maybe fitness coaches?

Comments

• Baznotsobad76
    5063 posts Big Money Move
    Managers give chemistry too of course.. But no, managers and fitness coaches are all I keep.... The other coaches etc only do something if you use attribute cards.. They increase the amount the attributes are boosted.. But as the attribute cards don't seem to make any difference either it means all coaches and attributes are pack fillers and completely useless..
  • Djkhalid1921
    9646 posts League Winner
    Pack fillers
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    Pack fillers

• Parth12008
    1414 posts Professional
    Pack fillers

• aladdin
    1553 posts Play-Off Hero
    useless shiiiiiit
  • HecticHabib_7
    86 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just another way EA screw us on a daily basis tbh...
  • humjun54
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Managers make martial 7 chemistry at St instead of 6
  • Safehands84
    4038 posts National Call-Up
    I hope they revamp managers next year so they are like Pes. Each manager had a unique style and formation set out in ten categories like high press, long pass etc. Players also have this so you get players to match the manger or your chemistry suffers. Would make the game a bit more interesting and squad building as well
  • limjitwe
    7830 posts League Winner
    I hope they revamp managers next year so they are like Pes. Each manager had a unique style and formation set out in ten categories like high press, long pass etc. Players also have this so you get players to match the manger or your chemistry suffers. Would make the game a bit more interesting and squad building as well

Great idea but too tedious for EA and they won’t do it