Comments

• Kingy
    2530 posts Fans' Favourite
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    My boy :love:

That's the GOAT right there.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    We were never keeping a Clean Sheet today with Odoi playing CB, so I'm just happy we took our chances when they came. MItrovic and Sessegnon again. Johansen's assist for Sessegnon's goal is sexual. Put a lot into that game, so we're going to have to do some proper recovery sessions to get ready for Tuesday considering Sheffield Utd have had the weekend off and they like to press like no tomorrow.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    First back to back wins since October. Didn't go today either, didn't feel well so gave it a miss. Tomlin got another assist @BRISTOL86 today and both Cash and Lolley got their first home games. Good win and I think that's probably our season finished now. 13 points and six teams between us and the relegation spots. Don't feel sorry for Brum, they sacked Rowett for no reason and they've made ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up after ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up. They'll go down and they'll probably end up fire selling their players off in the summer.
  • BRISTOL86
    9127 posts League Winner
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    First back to back wins since October. Didn't go today either, didn't feel well so gave it a miss. Tomlin got another assist @BRISTOL86 today and both Cash and Lolley got their first home games. Good win and I think that's probably our season finished now. 13 points and six teams between us and the relegation spots. Don't feel sorry for Brum, they sacked Rowett for no reason and they've made **** up after **** up. They'll go down and they'll probably end up fire selling their players off in the summer.

If you can get him on a permanent loan you’ll be fine. Give him a contract and you’ll regret it :lol:
  • WFCBagnall
    90180 posts Moderator

GOAT

I don't think it's 19 though :D
  • Farlz
    9600 posts League Winner
    Villa fan Joe Lolley keeping Blues in even more trouble :love:
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

GOAT

I don't think it's 19 though :D

Linking betting accounts. Naughty boy.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    First time we've ever beaten a Gary Rowett team. Only other time we "won" was on Pens when we were in the Prem and he was managing Burton in League 2.
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Literally said before that game, Oztumer is the only danger in Walsall's team, why do I bother :s But it's proved where Southend need to improve at least. Awful keeper, 2 old geezers at the back, an game-changing CAM (like Oztumer or Jack Payne) and a couple of strikers who can hit the back of the net!

@WFCBagnall Hope you enjoy IF Oztumer, make that the 3rd inform against us, 4th hat trick though (Whiteman, Eaves and Moore). Safe trip home and gg for making the trip down here!
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Sunderland's goal was a beauty. Probably a fair result and I'm fairly sure that's our season done now, happy with midtable obscurity far, far away from relegation. Push on next season I hope.

Need to sign a GK, a left-footed winger who isn't called Shane Ferguson, and a Steve Morison replacement.

Allegedly a few clubs looking at Lee Gregory, Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday the most interested. Contract ends in the Summer but we have an option to extend it a year. Wouldn't go to Sunderland in League One, and he supports Sheffield United so he won't go Wednesday either.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    Sunderland's goal was a beauty. Probably a fair result and I'm fairly sure that's our season done now, happy with midtable obscurity far, far away from relegation. Push on next season I hope.

Need to sign a GK, a left-footed winger who isn't called Shane Ferguson, and a Steve Morison replacement.

Allegedly a few clubs looking at Lee Gregory, Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday the most interested. Contract ends in the Summer but we have an option to extend it a year. Wouldn't go to Sunderland in League One, and he supports Sheffield United so he won't go Wednesday either.

We've been interested a couple of times, wonder if we'll go back in for him.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Sessegnon's knack for being in the right position to score is just ridiculous, and then more often than not he converts the chance. Even taking age out of the equation I can't think of many Fulham players I've seen with a better natural "striker's instinct" and we had him at LB for half the season.
  • WFCBagnall
    90180 posts Moderator
    Blackada18 wrote: »
    Literally said before that game, Oztumer is the only danger in Walsall's team, why do I bother :s But it's proved where Southend need to improve at least. Awful keeper, 2 old geezers at the back, an game-changing CAM (like Oztumer or Jack Payne) and a couple of strikers who can hit the back of the net!

@WFCBagnall Hope you enjoy IF Oztumer, make that the 3rd inform against us, 4th hat trick though (Whiteman, Eaves and Moore). Safe trip home and gg for making the trip down here!

Anton Ferdinand has lost it :joy:

I think the conditions played a part in his first 2 goals. But idc :mrgreen:
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Lard_Lad wrote: »

We've been interested a couple of times, wonder if we'll go back in for him.

Wouldn't be surprised, however not sure you really need him at this moment in time. 29 too, so unless you go up again, I don't think he'd be too interested in leaving us unless it's to have a crack at the Premier League.
  • WFCBagnall
    90180 posts Moderator
    Sessegnon's knack for being in the right position to score is just ridiculous, and then more often than not he converts the chance. Even taking age out of the equation I can't think of many Fulham players I've seen with a better natural "striker's instinct" and we had him at LB for half the season.

He's unreal
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Just me or does Ryan Sessegnon really look like Chipmunk?
  • BRISTOL86
    9127 posts League Winner
    Can we just take a moment to talk about this guy. He wasn’t even a striker until this season and even that was kind of by accident. Would love him to go on and get the golden boot.

2_CF0_BB22-648_A-42_F6-8_D6_F-_EC1933686375.png
  • Handy Andy
    6312 posts Big Money Move
    Matej is better <3
  • Lard_Lad
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Can we just take a moment to talk about this guy. He wasn’t even a striker until this season and even that was kind of by accident. Would love him to go on and get the golden boot.

As good as that is, Billy Sharp and Leon Clarke have a combined 27 goals this season. No one would have thought that would happen.
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special

The bloke is horrendous, looks like he's shat himself or pulled a hammy when he runs. Our keeper had a shocker for the first goal, second was a decent free-kick but should've been stopped, and third was just a good finish and poor marking. But it's fully deserved, we were poor today but 1 loss in 6 so I can't complain yet.
  • Handy Andy
    6312 posts Big Money Move

The bloke is horrendous, looks like he's shat himself or pulled a hammy when he runs. Our keeper had a shocker for the first goal, second was a decent free-kick but should've been stopped, and third was just a good finish and poor marking. But it's fully deserved, we were poor today but 1 loss in 6 so I can't complain yet.

Tbf he was made of glass when he was with us but when he did play he was pretty good. Not surprised injuries have caught up with him
  • WFCBagnall
    90180 posts Moderator

Like the one in the 2nd half when he ran towards the touchline with the ball on his left foot, no one around him and punted it in the stand :joy:

Shrewsbury away next week. Can't wait :smiley:
  • BRISTOL86
    9127 posts League Winner
    Handy Andy wrote: »
    Matej is better <3

Yeah probably. But also considerably more experienced. Reid’s improvement under Johnson is insane. His all round game is fantastic.
    Lard_Lad wrote: »

As good as that is, Billy Sharp and Leon Clarke have a combined 27 goals this season. No one would have thought that would happen.

True story. Sharp’s always been good but Clarke has surprised everyone
  • UK_Cam
    1332 posts Professional

Crazy to think him and Vydra are the top scorers. One is a midfielder who's being used as a striker and the other is a striker being used in midfield. And those two top the scoring charts in a league where probably near £100 million was spent on strikers this season alone
  • BRISTOL86
    9127 posts League Winner
    UK_Cam wrote: »

Crazy to think him and Vydra are the top scorers. One is a midfielder who's being used as a striker and the other is a striker being used in midfield. And those two top the scoring charts in a league where probably near £100 million was spent on strikers this season alone

Reid is definitley a striker now, can’t see him going back to CM lol. He was completely ineffective anywhere until this season tbh. His improvement has been remarkable. Vydra has always been class tbf.
  • AaronMFC
    2273 posts Fans' Favourite
    The play off race very much could go down to the last game of the season the fact we havent beat a top 6 team all season is pretty daunting so im just glad to be in the race atm.
  • Lard_Lad
    AaronMFC wrote: »
    The play off race very much could go down to the last game of the season the fact we havent beat a top 6 team all season is pretty daunting so im just glad to be in the race atm.

Our last game of the season is away at Bristol, if it goes the distance im not sure I could handle it.
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    Who do we think is getting relegated from the Champ then? Looking at the table at the moment, anyone from 16th to 24th could go. Thats QPR, Wendies, Reading, Bolton, Hull, Barnsley, Brum, Burton and Sunderland.

Do think Burton will go, don't think they have quite enough to stay up. Birmingham are an absolute horror show and I can't see a new manager doing much for them. I think Sunderland will wriggle out of it and I fancy Barnsley to go since they got investment too late to make a difference on this season.
  • Bland Poobah
    1656 posts Play-Off Hero
    Out for 4 months and Seani bags 2 in his first 25 minutes back :love:
  • GoodnightIrene
    4193 posts National Call-Up
    Brum Burton Sunderland for me in no particular order, to be replaced by Blackburn Wigan and Plymouth.