Another pro speaks out

jplumber
1427 posts Play-Off Hero
Just read on Sport1, a famous German online sports mag, that pro player Mo_Aubameyang was asked to comment on the state of Fifa. He stated that he no longer played fifa 18 during the week because the game was „no fun“, that it was sluggish and that too many things happened „beyond the player‘s control“. Interesting read...

Comments

• Jonx88
    637 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I just find it crazy that there are actually 'Pro' fifa players, like that is their actual job, so when they're through with this and they go for their next job their CV says they've been playing Fifa for the last 3 years lol
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    One thing he mentioned was that it was - for whatever reason - extremely hard to defend a lead, that „things change“ once you’re ahead...
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Jonx88 wrote: »
    I just find it crazy that there are actually 'Pro' fifa players, like that is their actual job, so when they're through with this and they go for their next job their CV says they've been playing Fifa for the last 3 years lol

He plays for team expert and was German champion last year
  • Clancy
    7738 posts League Winner
    Does he play on PlayStation?

If so I definitely played and lost 2-1 to him in WL earlier this year, I remember the Mo_Aubamayeng name. He was really good
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    Clancy wrote: »

If so I definitely played and lost 2-1 to him in WL earlier this year, I remember the Mo_Aubamayeng name. He was really good

I guess so!
  • jplumber
    1427 posts Play-Off Hero
    I‘m going ro copy this into rhe general decrion
  • IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move

He does I’ve also played him twice lost won and won one, he hammered me first game second game I knew what he was doing from the first time and returned the favour
  • IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Jonx88 wrote: »

Jon I agree, pro players for esports
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    jplumber wrote: »
    One thing he mentioned was that it was - for whatever reason - extremely hard to defend a lead, that „things change“ once you’re ahead...

Shhhh

its all in our heads apparently :tired_face:
  • Mmandras
    1809 posts Play-Off Hero
    Unless we are all completely mad, EA has to tone down scrpting it is beyond ridicilous this year.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13003 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm not surprised tbh, the games complete trashbags ....anyone who says this game is fun must be playing SB on semi pro or something...

:D
  • Maggoo
    85 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He's still a crybaby. Just watch his streams he flames all the time
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    Maggoo wrote: »

Well this game makes completely sane people into insane crybabies.

Can't blame people moaning. I mean, you don't see the git gud boys too often these days, do you?
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    mHazard wrote: »

Can't blame people moaning. I mean, you don't see the git gud boys too often these days, do you?

They're all too busy trying to work out what they're doing wrong as they can't win any more :lol:
  • mHazard
    :joy:
  • LSB1210
    485 posts Sunday League Hero
    snoikdonk wrote: »
    mHazard wrote: »

They're all too busy trying to work out what they're doing wrong as they can't win any more :lol:

• JohnDoe
    11253 posts Has That Special Something
    @mHazard lmao the git gud boys

Sounds like the worst gang ever.
  • mHazard
    Reminds me of those West Ham young hooligans who ended up being meme gold mine. :joy:
  • Aqeel87
    2414 posts Fans' Favourite
    JohnDoe wrote: »
    @mHazard lmao the git gud boys

Sounds like the worst gang ever.

lol
  • Dazzler
    1847 posts Play-Off Hero

Yep I remeber all top 100 players and beat them all 2-1
  • WTFsmirky08
    2970 posts National Call-Up
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Unless we are all completely mad, EA has to tone down scrpting it is beyond ridicilous this year.

agreed

Ive actually been playing seasons mid week instead of SB as SB is just mind numbing

Ive gone from Div 10 to Div 5 without losing a game, but its insane watching what goes on, most games I completely tear the other team a new one, usually end the game with 8 x more shots then goals, yet you bet your bottom dollar their single shot from a CB 60 yards out will beat my DDG
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mmandras wrote: »

agreed

Ive actually been playing seasons mid week instead of SB as SB is just mind numbing

Ive gone from Div 10 to Div 5 without losing a game, but its insane watching what goes on, most games I completely tear the other team a new one, usually end the game with 8 x more shots then goals, yet you bet your bottom dollar their single shot from a CB 60 yards out will beat my DDG

The skill gap is very small actually. I wish EA have some sort of player lvl like it was in Metal Gear Online for PS3. That system is better than this Division thing.
  • Angy
    2739 posts Fans' Favourite
    Dazzler wrote: »

Yep I remeber all top 100 players and beat them all 2-1

Same here....sometimes their loss against me was the only loss they had in that week.
  • DangerZone
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The pros are getting beaten by no names, the game has changed folks.. when a 16 year old no name walks in and spanks the “pros” you know these pros have had it far too good for far too long.. if there was a better matching system whereby pros cannot cherry pick i guarantee they wouldnt be qualifying for the next event
  • DangerZone
    531 posts An Exciting Prospect
    **** Hemorrhoids Harry and their entire fake cheating bull **** crew!
  • Purplejacket
    2394 posts Fans' Favourite
    DangerZone wrote: »
    The pros are getting beaten by no names, the game has changed folks.. when a 16 year old no name walks in and spanks the “pros” you know these pros have had it far too good for far too long.. if there was a better matching system whereby pros cannot cherry pick i guarantee they wouldnt be qualifying for the next event

Ahm he got spanked bc they played the final on xbox twice. All pros knew he was done for, first game ended with a 2 points difference, but psn was down so they playrf again om xbox.
  • iRusty_yo
    3921 posts National Call-Up

Same here, I recall that name also and he was a good player
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think the term pro is used too loosely nowadays. Dhtekkz is a pro player qualifiying with an average squad and winning it.

Most of the people that qualified are pay2winners who spend mad money coupled with favourable matchmaking system that keeps the "pro" player status quo intact.
  • snoikdonk
    1504 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited March 2018
    I think the term pro is used too loosely nowadays. Dhtekkz is a pro player qualifiying with an average squad and winning it.

Most of the people that qualified are pay2winners who spend mad money coupled with favourable matchmaking system that keeps the "pro" player status quo intact.

Surely a "pro" (professional) is someone who earns money from playing the game. One assumes someone is prepared to pay them money as they are very good at the game (whatever that entails). Sure, there will others, equally good, who want to follow a different path in life to earn their crust and who are not pros but I think you can be pretty certain those who are being paid to play are some of the best out there.
  • Demon_reborn
    2692 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited March 2018
    snoikdonk wrote: »

Surely a "pro" (professional) is someone who earns money from playing the game. One assumes someone is prepared to pay them money as they are very good at the game (whatever that entails). Sure, there will others, equally good, who want to follow a different path in life to earn their crust and who are not pros but I think you can be pretty certain those who are being paid to play are some of the best out there.

Think about how many dhtekkz are out there in the world but cnt compete against the toty cr7a and gullits. I wouldnt be suprised if huge gorilla sepnt anywhere between 5-10k on fifa 18 whilst people like nep have spent 15k so far.