Kluivert or Hernandez ICON ? Please advise.

Maximus AK47
2495 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2018
Hi dear friends.

I am thinking of selling my Auba (Bundes) and replace him with either
- KLuivert
- Hernandez

I have only 450K... so can efford only baby version of either of those.

COULD YOU ADVISE ? whom should i pick from these 2 ICONs?

which card is better and way?

(PS: I have CRespo in my second team and VERY happy with him...so I hope Kluivert/ Hernandez will be at his level or better ^))))))

THANKS FOR YOUR TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

peace!

Comments

• Sykesy
    4458 posts National Call-Up
    Used Prime Kluivert absolutely horrendous. Turns like a truck. Moves like a sloth with nothing to offer. Discarded his loan card
  • Macca77
    1787 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    I have 87 Hernandez and I really like him. I play him at cam now behind Jesus and shevchenko. I think he’s a lot of fun to play with.
  • Maximus AK47
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I have 87 Hernandez and I really like him. I play him at cam now behind Jesus and shevchenko. I think he’s a lot of fun to play with.

You find Sheva better than Hernandes?... Cause I tried 86 Sheva card and wasnt surprised (althogh big fan of him) he felt a bit slow / hard to break defense for me....

I bought Crespo then and never gonna sell him!!!

btw - thanks for Hernandes feedback!
  • Maximus AK47
    Sykesy wrote: »
    Used Prime Kluivert absolutely horrendous. Turns like a truck. Moves like a sloth with nothing to offer. Discarded his loan card

Hi thanks, thats what im worried about,, that Kluivert will be to hard to control...

BUt Loan cards dont play like actual cards usually.... at least from my experience.
  • Mutu10gol
    2964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hernandez RS, get in behind,drift wide it,s all you need, have fun.
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up
    Why would you get Hernandez when you have to put a icon in it to get him and he plays worse then Larson.?
  • Macca77
    I had crespo and altho he scored a lot he missed lots of chances for me so sold him. Shevchenko feels so much better than crespo for me the 86 Card I have. He scored 3 harticks in his first 3 games for me this weekend league just gone. He’s about 15 games 24 goals and 6 assist
  • Magoder
    592 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Sykesy wrote: »

I had the complete opposite experience with Kluivert. His loan Prime outperformed CR7 in the 442 and led me to Elite if it wasn't for a DC loss. Incredible player and has me considering completing his SBC myself.
  • Macca77
    Lcfc wrote: »
    Why would you get Hernandez when you have to put a icon in it to get him and he plays worse then Larson.?

I’m on about Luis Hernandez who is an icon?
  • Maximus AK47
    Sorry mate I didn’t understand a thing in your post. Could you explain?
  • byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    If you have 450k get the 88 version of Kluivert. Amazing In the box, scores so many headers it’s a joke. Hernandez is fun though.
  • Maximus AK47
    Macca77 wrote: »
    I had crespo and altho he scored a lot he missed lots of chances for me so sold him. Shevchenko feels so much better than crespo for me the 86 Card I have. He scored 3 harticks in his first 3 games for me this weekend league just gone. He’s about 15 games 24 goals and 6 assist
    interesting, I am tempted
    But I hate loosing coins on tax when selling icons (((

I had Sheva and couldn’t like him as much as Crespo .. Crespo has whole package - pace , dribbling , shooting , while Sheva has great shots only (((

• Giuliomix
    164 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hernandez
  • Macca77
    I’m not a skiller. A drag back and ball roll suffice for me. Otherwise I try to hard to skill and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ good chances up haha.

Everyone’s different I think as you can tell some players are great for some people and ❤️❤️❤️❤️ for others.

I hate losing the coins too, I bought crespo for 496k and sold for 405k :'(
  • Macca77
    Hernandez is the same I pad 630k he’s worth barely 500k now I think haha
  • Maximus AK47
    Anybody else liked Kluivert?
  • Maximus AK47
    Here is my feedback guys

1) bough 88 kluivert. played like 10-12 games. and sold..
    Not my type of player for this FIFA - too sluggish and hard to move...= easily tackled
    Too slow to Accelerate.
    Not good ball control.
    Also bad finishing, missed like 3-4 100% chances 6-7 meters to goal...no defenders... and he puts the ball wide.. WTF???!!!!

Positive - strength..

2) Bought Hernandez and I am pretty happy with him at the moment. Fun agile player, solid shot , and scored 2 nice headers with him despite he s short...
  • Fatmanc
    1353 posts Professional
    I have used both of te "baby" versions of these icons
    Hernandez is by far the better player for my style.

I completed the prime sbc of El Matador and haven't looked back since.
    I completed the loan card of kluivert prime and hated the card sooo much.
  • Mutu10gol
    2964 posts Fans' Favourite
    Here is my feedback guys

Not my type of player for this FIFA - too sluggish and hard to move...= easily tackled
    Too slow to Accelerate.
    Not good ball control.
    Also bad finishing, missed like 3-4 100% chances 6-7 meters to goal...no defenders... and he puts the ball wide.. WTF???!!!!

Positive - strength..

2) Bought Hernandez and I am pretty happy with him at the moment. Fun agile player, solid shot , and scored 2 nice headers with him despite he s short...

told you....
  • Maximus AK47
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    Here is my feedback guys

Too slow to Accelerate.
    Not good ball control.

Positive - strength..

told you....

Thanks mate!

Pretty happy I have 2 ICONs Strikers now... Crespo and Hernandez... and can build any Hybrid attacking 3 for both teams.

Now thinking of using SIF LOzano at RW (he is so OP this year.and my best sub of course.)

But Bale (whom I am using RW currently) is also very good. He s got very nice in game stats of goal and passing ration... higher then any of my Wingers....

Bale is not as fun as Neymar/ SBC Promes... but Scoring goals! ))) Not surprised many g\players use Bale at STR position.
  • Scanjabi
    46 posts Park Captain
    I just don’t get people who don’t like Kluivert. I played over 600 games with his 88 card and the man is just so clinical. Faster than you think but yes can be a little sluggish on the turn but I guarantee you that if you play him up front with a more nimble striker in partnership you won’t regret it. I love Hernandez too ( they were my front pairing) but I’ve now done the Kluivert prime and he will be my end game striker.
  • Riotiga
    1009 posts Professional
    PRIME LARSSON SBC
  • Maximus AK47
    Scanjabi wrote: »
    I just don’t get people who don’t like Kluivert. I played over 600 games with his 88 card and the man is just so clinical. Faster than you think but yes can be a little sluggish on the turn but I guarantee you that if you play him up front with a more nimble striker in partnership you won’t regret it. I love Hernandez too ( they were my front pairing) but I’ve now done the Kluivert prime and he will be my end game striker.

Hi mate. Nothing personal to Kluivert really )

I am happy that you like his card and he works for you.

I tried him and understood that he is not my type of player.. (I absolutely loved his legend card 2 years ago)

Beeing clinical up front is not enough for me in this FIFA 18. Lukaku is clinical too... Ibra is clinical... but do you see many people playing them?

Again I am happy you get along well with Kluivert card. It s just in game comparison of him with other ICON cards...and for me Crespo and Hernandez are much better.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15347 posts World Class
    Neither, get prime Larsson
  • Maximus AK47

How much is he?... I dont have more than 500K. (((
  • C0YBIG67
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I agree with this post.

However if you’re determined On Hernandez and klui baby version, I’d go with 88 kluivert, I thought he was excellent, fast tall strong powerful 4*4* scores from anywhere.

In saying that I now use 93 MVB, I just like target man strikers who can score from anywhere.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15347 posts World Class

You've got enough then bud, he doesn't require an icon so he's around 450 or less if your smart about it. He's sensational
  • Maximus AK47

You've got enough then bud, he doesn't require an icon so he's around 450 or less if your smart about it. He's sensational

Is Larsson that much better than Hernandez?... I saw some people posted they regret they did SBC Prime Larsson... (the card is untradeble...which is not very good)

If comparing the stats of the both cards - they are similar in nature (high pace, agility, shooting, arial ability) ...Larsson higher stats obviously. But is there a big difference ?...
  • Lcfc
    2818 posts National Call-Up

Is Larsson that much better than Hernandez?... I saw some people posted they regret they did SBC Prime Larsson... (the card is untradeble...which is not very good)

If comparing the stats of the both cards - they are similar in nature (high pace, agility, shooting, arial ability) ...Larsson higher stats obviously. But is there a big difference ?...

I have players like Ronaldo and top players in my team and can say that Larsson is great. I actually play him as cam just behind the striker in a 4231 and he scores all the time
  • Maximus AK47

I have players like Ronaldo and top players in my team and can say that Larsson is great. I actually play him as cam just behind the striker in a 4231 and he scores all the time

Sounds very promising about Larsson card... tempted to to SBC now...