PK shootout: best goalkeeper

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
edited March 2018
In your opinion what's the attribute I have to look at to get the best GK to save PKs?

Or height?

Comments

• Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    It’s all luck bro. Gotta guess to have any chance that close. I use Neuer and stay in the middle. I usually block 2 out of 6.
  • Headshrinker363
    5844 posts Big Money Move
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    It’s all luck bro. Gotta guess to have any chance that close. I use Neuer and stay in the middle. I usually block 2 out of 6.
    That's not bad I only save about 1 in 3 :p
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Height for sure, but yeah it's luck cause all keepers leave a hole when they dive
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Socalj11 wrote: »
    That's not bad I only save about 1 in 3 :p

Lol Nice!
  • Eikistein
    edited March 2018
    It is not only luck... if you sub and put balotelli, fabinho and ibra to shoot they are much more likely to score PKs. It should have an attribute that makes GK better to save a PK.
  • Blackbird10
    1253 posts Professional
    Eikistein wrote: »
    It is not only luck... if you sub and put balotelli, fabinho and ibra to shoot they are much more likely to score PKs. It should have an attribute that makes GK better to save a PK.

Then you’d have the absolute try hards in weekend league subbing on a keeper with good penalty saving attributes in the 119th minute.
  • Eikistein
    Eikistein wrote: »

Then you’d have the absolute try hards in weekend league subbing on a keeper with good penalty saving attributes in the 119th minute.

I do that for Balotelli, fabinho and ibra on 119th min I sub bakayoko, valencia and bailly and put those guys on the field. They do not miss PKs.