Are you enjoying the game?:)

Mr_Dudes_x
25 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited February 2018
Just want to start by saying I don't intend to be bitchy or whiny in this post it's literally how I feel about the game. I love Fifa and football in general and like you I want the best out of it! :)

For me... Fifa has lost all its mojo. There is nothing fun to do anymore on the game. Champs is all well and good but it's a lot of effort and dedication for little coins at this stage in the game, unless you are able to finish Gold 1+. Even if you did finish around there the pack weight is unbelievably shocking. I haven't packed a single player worth 100k+ this year Which to me is outrageous given the amount of packs I open(from sbcs etc) Squad battles is boring, extremely time consuming and under rewarding. The Sbc's suck, ratings refresh is boring and unless you own one of the to be upgraded players fairly pointless. I can't remember the last time I was excited to log on and play Fifa, probably the futmas promo. Even though it was leaked it was still fun to complete the cards and they looked awesome: even the Carrol and pirlo cards were enjoyable to do and receive and best of all costed little to no coins. Anyway, I know a lot of people feel the same way as me and would love to hear your opinion. I know the solution to this would be to just stop playing Fifa altogether, but there's no other alternative to this game, and I wouldn't make the switch to pes. I love football and this game has been a part of my life since I was about 8 years old!

Comments

• CharlieC
    7419 posts League Winner
    The World Cup mode might be fun?
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Love this game i hope next fifas more of the same.
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    Love this game i hope next fifas more of the same.

Happy to hear that man :)
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    CharlieC wrote: »

I hope so, I have to say I did enjoy the Fifa 14 style of WC mode. Hope they do it the same this year

• byronw1983
    1610 posts Play-Off Hero
    The modes need a shake up, most of them are tedious and boring. You play WL and end up packing a howdes, it’s just not worth it. I did this weeks marquee match up, and whilst I wasn’t expecting Ronaldinho, the best pull was Rafina 81. 5 packs, not even close to a board.
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    Andy has done a great job on this years fifa 18. Thanks andy
  • Mr_Dudes_x
    byronw1983 wrote: »
    The modes need a shake up, most of them are tedious and boring. You play WL and end up packing a howdes, it’s just not worth it. I did this weeks marquee match up, and whilst I wasn’t expecting Ronaldinho, the best pull was Rafina 81. 5 packs, not even close to a board.

Or bas dost if you're lucky
  • tzinc
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    99% of people don't even make to Champs

the game is a like the worst RPG ever made the grinding it requires is ridiculous

need to spend way too many hours to be successfully playing and trading to be able to get a team that has players you want or is fun to play with

the alternatives of using OP teams defeats the purpose of having your own team ... you have to get the OP players so what's the point?

99% of people want to spend 1 to 2 hours a day tops maybe a little more on the weekend

pack weight is atrocious

gameplay is horrific even offline the dramatic moments etc doesn't even feel like you're playing

the restrictions chemistry fatigue contracts etc are ludicrous

this game is nothing but frustration in every aspect all geared to get you to spend real money to buy FP in hopes of releving the frustration

ABSOLUTELY NOT FUN IN ANY WAY ugghhhhhh

• CharlieC
    7419 posts League Winner
    Mr_Dudes_x wrote: »
    CharlieC wrote: »

I hope so, I have to say I did enjoy the Fifa 14 style of WC mode. Hope they do it the same this year
    Agreed. That’s what I’m hoping too. :sunglasses:
  • pittphan
    3023 posts National Call-Up
    I've played Fifa daily, and I mean daily, since fifa 13. This is closest I have ever been to being done. It is mostly due to gameplay and game modes (if they just brought back tournies that can be played any time, it would help a lot), although I do not think the gameplay is redeemable this year. I hope the numbers get low enough that EA take note and make real changes.... and I think they will. I have never seen people be so overwhelmingly negative about a fifa title this early in the year.
  • tzinc
    3003 posts National Call-Up
    the problem with FIFA 14 WC was a joke didn't even have the real players teams were using
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero

Okay I don't feel as bad then cause the best I pulled was 82 ;) . Was thinking the same thing, out of 5 packs the best I got was 82. Disgusting what they have done with pack weights.
  • Tooner9
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still a gd game to play but miles miles worse than the gameplay in the first 2 weeks b4 1st patch, its pretty much gone back to how all the others were but the 'catch up mode' is far worse when leading by more than a couple of goals cos your players stats means nothing, they resort to bronze or silver standard
  • Tooner9
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    torcids wrote: »

Okay I don't feel as bad then cause the best I pulled was 82 ;) . Was thinking the same thing, out of 5 packs the best I got was 82. Disgusting what they have done with pack weights.

Definitely agree with pack weight being disgusting tho, theyve flooded the transfer market with too many players aswel so when u do get an 86+ players more times than not its a worthless 1
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    I really enjoy it, I mainly play SBs and offline seasons. 3412 and 3421 has transformed the game for me. Career mode is also good fun
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    I really enjoy it, I mainly play SBs and offline seasons. 3412 and 3421 has transformed the game for me. Career mode is also good fun

Wow. I revolutionized YOUR experience? o:)
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

Wow. I revolutionized YOUR experience? o:)

Transformed.
  • torcids
    299 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    torcids wrote: »

Definitely agree with pack weight being disgusting tho, theyve flooded the transfer market with too many players aswel so when u do get an 86+ players more times than not its a worthless 1

Lucky if you get a 86, of all the packs opened this year I think I packed 3 86 cards. Have done all the MM, 2 Icons SBC, few leagues SBC, WL rewards etc. I know people can use their money any way they want but with those odds why would you spend extra money on this game.
  • InformCollector
    1776 posts Fans' Favourite
    Happy happy happy happy