Aguero NIF instructions and chem style

gutman22
681 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hello, I need some help from NIF Aguero users. He has outstanding numbers but he doesn't perform in my team. I use 41212 2 with get in behind. His partner is baby Crespo and Gomez as CAM.

Comments

• Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    I think hawk suits him, boosts his, pace, shooting, jumping and heading. Not sure what i have instructions think its press backline and get in behind.
  • mdizzl3
    12412 posts Has That Special Something
    Gorda wrote: »
    I think hawk suits him, boosts his, pace, shooting, jumping and heading. Not sure what i have instructions think its press backline and get in behind.

• Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    I have him untradable and rotting on the bench
  • gutman22
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lcfc wrote: »
    I have him untradable and rotting on the bench

Mine is untradable too. But I don't like letting him on the bench. Such a wasted tallent.
  • Behnam_12
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have the 93 version, thinking of using him at CAM tbh. His card feels like a 50 rated CB sometimes, slow turns, poor first touch. I have no idea what's going in. Right now he's on press back line and get in behind. He's decent but think CAM is more ideal since the stats doesn't live up to its numbers.
  • Lcfc
    Behnam_12 wrote: »
    I have the 93 version, thinking of using him at CAM tbh. His card feels like a 50 rated CB sometimes, slow turns, poor first touch. I have no idea what's going in. Right now he's on press back line and get in behind. He's decent but think CAM is more ideal since the stats doesn't live up to its numbers.

I tried him can still done nothing for me.
  • tzinc
    1594 posts Play-Off Hero
    he plays like an icon for me

st get in behind hunter
  • Lcfc
    tzinc wrote: »
    he plays like an icon for me

st get in behind hunter

I have larrson and he pisses all over Aguero
  • C0YBIG67
    200 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    hawk - press back line - get in behind.

have him next to 93 MVB ( who is target man )

He scored 5 on his debut yesterday for me. Played 12 with him scored 16, division 2.

I feel he scores with literally every shot. Just pissed off it has taken so long to buy him.

i use 4-2-2-2