Positioning Issue - Is it Rijkaard or the formation?

D3ATHSQUAD
2984 posts National Call-Up
Is there still a bug where your LM or RM is switching spots with a central Mid?

I play a 41212 (wide) with Insigne at LM, Perisic at RM and Rijkaard at CDM. During WL this weekend I kept catching Rijkaard off in one of the wide spots and Insigne of Perisic was back where the CDM should be... I don't seem to have the issue in Squad Battles which is strange as I'd think it would occur everywhere or not at all.

Not sure if it is that bug, or tied to work rates or some combination of the two... anyone else having this issue with Rijkaard?

Comments

• Not only with Rijkaard, futmas Fabinho too. In 4-2-3-1 narrow, wide CAM's are switching with CDM's. Think it is something with defending, cut passing lanes etc. But for sure it is annoying as hell.
  • alanrudy
    1557 posts Play-Off Hero
    In 41212 narrow, one of lcm/rcm switches with cam a lot it seems.
  • pudgyfudgy
    5511 posts Big Money Move
    Is your Build-Up Play or Chance Creation set to "Free Roam" in the CTs? That could be one of the effects. My CC is set to FR and I notice it too. At least they're covering each other and not all bombing towards the same position...
  • pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Is your Build-Up Play or Chance Creation set to "Free Roam" in the CTs? That could be one of the effects. My CC is set to FR and I notice it too. At least they're covering each other and not all bombing towards the same position...

Well, you're probably right. And yes, they cover each other.
  • bloody-fouad
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    In chance creation you have organised and free form.I always used free form but will try organised now that you pinpoint it.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Will check when I get home... I think I am set to Organised in Chance Creation but might be set to Free Form for Build Up Play. Regardless fairly certain I only am on 'Organised' for one of the two which is most likely the issue (I hope).