The English Football League Lounge 2020/21

Comments

• Dandingooo
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    Alastair wrote: »
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    Think i'm gunna bring back the Prediction League starting this weekend boys.

Think I’ve got a master plan to win this time. Basically predict everyone’s club to lose apart from @Dandingooo.

We’re not in the best of form so predicting us to lose could work
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    ryan217 wrote: »
    mott1993 wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Got what we deserved there. Awful, awful game, but to go there and completely abandon everything we've done well to get where we are and just try and match up to them was just stupid.

Our forum is a fantastic place to be when we lose

I think all are the same, some Wolves fans are panicking now despite being 10 clear of third and ours is utter toxic when we don't win, let alone lose.

I couldn't believe that after I saw it last night. They probably "only" need to win 6 out of 12 to go up with how far ahead they are and you can't tell me they won't be able to do that with the team they have and some of the teams there are near the bottom this season that they still have to play like Burton and probably a few more.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Got what we deserved there. Awful, awful game, but to go there and completely abandon everything we've done well to get where we are and just try and match up to them was just stupid.

Disgusting isn't it. Some proper f*king melts on there.

Would explain @mott1993 being on there.
  • Karlos wrote: »

I don't post on our forum
  • BRISTOL86
    9127 posts League Winner
    Karlos wrote: »

I don't post on our forum

I often ask myself why I do.
  • TimRUFC
    3932 posts National Call-Up
  • They Caged Non
    6496 posts Big Money Move
    Wolves fans panicking lol, there isn’t a decent team amongst the rest to bother them, it’s basically them and two teams who will come straight back down getting promoted.
  • ryan217
    2965 posts Fans' Favourite
    ryan217 wrote: »

I think all are the same, some Wolves fans are panicking now despite being 10 clear of third and ours is utter toxic when we don't win, let alone lose.

I couldn't believe that after I saw it last night. They probably "only" need to win 6 out of 12 to go up with how far ahead they are and you can't tell me they won't be able to do that with the team they have and some of the teams there are near the bottom this season that they still have to play like Burton and probably a few more.

They have Reading, Burton, Hull, Birmingham, Wednesday, Bolton and Sunderland still to play, it'd take the biggest bottlejob in football for them to not win the division now, let alone go up.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    Reckon we’ll get any ratings boosts for the championship.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Lard_Lad wrote: »

I was looking at our team on SoFIFA the other day which is a decent (but not definitive) guide for who's getting upgraded, and there's not any amazing ones. Johansen's a 75 Rated and I think Sessegnon and Fredericks are higher rated but would still be Silver on UT so they might not do them for Fulham.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    Johansen potentially getting upgraded is quite funny as well. Probably should've been a 75 for the start of this FIFA after last season- but no chance he should be "upgraded" after how he's played this season.
  • WFCBagnall
    90179 posts Moderator
    Grant McCann sacked
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Must be awful being 10th in the league.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    I swear every year perterborough look like a side that should be battling for promotion.
  • Rulistening
    1989 posts Fans' Favourite
    Pls Grant Mccann come back home and manage us pls xx
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crazy to think McCann's been sacked but they've got the top goalscorer and arguably the one of the best playmakers in the league, as well as some proven talents amongst their ranks, yet they're sat 10th in the league when they should be comfortably 4/5th in the league. So I can see why he's got the sack now
  • Dizzy Bala
    3970 posts National Call-Up
    If they add Kapino's card, we'll have two gold goalkeeper cards.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Dizzy Bala wrote: »
    If they add Kapino's card, we'll have two gold goalkeeper cards.

They still haven't added Adrien Silva's Leicester card when he signed on the 1st of Jan, so I wouldn't hold your breath.
  • WFCBagnall
    90179 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018

Probably one or two.

Korey Roberts at a +7 has surely got to be upgraded.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

Probably one or two.

Who?
  • WFCBagnall
    90179 posts Moderator

Probably one or two.

Who?

The player who Blackpool fans were singing Bob Marley songs to the other week.
  • james2060
    3007 posts National Call-Up
    Must be awful being 10th in the league.

1 win this year, performances getting worse each week, another million in transfers over January and no improvement, the best team since I've supported them. We're lucky that we are 10th.
    Blackada18 wrote: »
    Crazy to think McCann's been sacked but they've got the top goalscorer and arguably the one of the best playmakers in the league, as well as some proven talents amongst their ranks, yet they're sat 10th in the league when they should be comfortably 4/5th in the league. So I can see why he's got the sack now

Exactly this. McCann will ways be a legend for us, and he's been given time and the players he wants to sign, but he couldn't make it work. It will always be difficult for a manager with the level of involvement our owner has, but he's making the same mistakes too often. Good luck to him, I'm sure he'll to a good job for someone else
  • WFCBagnall
    90179 posts Moderator
    Jon Whitney 2nd favourite for Peterborough job. Please please please.
  • BRISTOL86
    9127 posts League Winner
    Sol Campbell IMO
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

Probably one or two.

Who?

The player who Blackpool fans were singing Bob Marley songs to the other week.

I think you mean Kory Roberts.
  • Notts
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    Nile Ranger potentially going to Notts County. How this bloke continues to be handed chance after chance is beyond me. He's a lost cause, leave him to find his own way in life away from football and inevitably end up in prison for the foreseeable future.

@Notts

Apparently was never coming to Notts so that is nice
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

About time Bunn started performing. Probably didn't help that Lee Clark & Chris Lucketti played him RWB.
  • Notts
    3192 posts National Call-Up
    Bunn that
  • WFCBagnall
    90179 posts Moderator
    Notts wrote: »
    Bunn that

Ayy