Usain centre backs..

Adifunky
909 posts Professional
I've got POTM Salah and I can't get away from certain CB's. Boateng, SIF benatia and Bailly. It's every time I come up against them, even when I'm running into a through ball they beat me too it.. It's obviously not pace so what stat makes this possible?

Comments

• FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Chase logic.
  • tilen11
    7259 posts Big Money Move
    Idk that seems logical to me. Anyway these players beat my Boateng, SIF De Ligt, Azpi everytime :joy:
  • SanityDK
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Adifunky wrote: »
    I've got POTM Salah and I can't get away from certain CB's. Boateng, SIF benatia and Bailly. It's every time I come up against them, even when I'm running into a through ball they beat me too it.. It's obviously not pace so what stat makes this possible?

Well, they have close to 90 pace with a shadow applied to them, and you have the ball. Should be close.
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    SanityDK wrote: »
    Adifunky wrote: »

Well, they have close to 90 pace with a shadow applied to them, and you have the ball. Should be close.
    He said chasing the ball. And it’s not logical at all. Players have mass, shouldn’t be able to pass a player in front of them.

• Lackosweat
    11157 posts Has That Special Something
    My Prime Rio with Shadow outpaces Lozano quite a few times. I'm not sure why but I'll take it though :D
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    All the players mentioned have around 90 pace with shadow chem
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    I actually like this aspect of the game. The other day I was through with Kluivert and had all the time in the world to shoot, which of course i took, out of nowhere the opposition defender, controlled by my opponent made up the ground to block my shot.

I value play like that, it’s a realistic representation of passion.
  • CfcBlue
    4135 posts National Call-Up
    You can’t just run. Learn to be creative and do things you’d do as a player in real life to change the defenders movement. Move and turn then do it again. Make them guess. Slow down speed up skill. Can’t just run in a straight line.
  • Adifunky
    909 posts Professional
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    You can’t just run. Learn to be creative and do things you’d do as a player in real life to change the defenders movement. Move and turn then do it again. Make them guess. Slow down speed up skill. Can’t just run in a straight line.

Who said I Was? I've already passed/ turned etc. Made space and dragged the defenders about, then make a gap and try to exploit weakness in the defence. It's just that they get a serious speed boast when your both chasing a ball.
    I play 3412 and have laporte and he beat sterling in a race getting towards goal. The mechanics of it just don't seem right..
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    No one catches SIF Lozano.
  • LSB1210
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not even himself.