Why do I keep losing from being well ahead?

Hryszko
471 posts An Exciting Prospect
Can be 2/3 goals ahead & all of a sudden my team decides its had enough... players make stupid runs, stop with the ball, it’s really starting to bug me now because it happens all the time.

Comments

• CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Personally I have photographic evidence of my defender heading the opposite way that the replay shows my LS is pressed to the opponent for a free goal. It was the last straw, I realized the bs wasn’t my fault or in my head and I quit. After 20 years I thought I would miss it but instead it’s been great.
  • DieWölfe14
    1814 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA sports it's in the game
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    Dramatic moments.
  • CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018

CoachDavio wrote: »
    Personally I have photographic evidence of my defender heading the opposite way that the replay shows my LS is pressed to the opponent for a free goal. It was the last straw, I realized the bs wasn’t my fault or in my head and I quit. After 20 years I thought I would miss it but instead it’s been great.

And yet you’re still here???
  • bucs0576
    2357 posts Fans' Favourite

Ffs...still on about this ❤️❤️❤️❤️?
  • CoachDavio
    CharlieC wrote: »

Yeah I think it’s possible for the game to play it straight, what you press is what happens. Like it used to be. I want to be around when it comes back.

• CharlieC
    7428 posts League Winner
    CharlieC wrote: »

Yeah I think it’s possible for the game to play it straight, what you press is what happens. Like it used to be. I want to be around when it comes back.

It’s is possible but will they make it happen?
  • James Libby
    7733 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    He literally posts about this every single, solitary day. It's disturbing.
  • KetBreezy
    453 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Happens to us all mate :/
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA sports it's in the game

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Because you relax. You stop doing what you were doing to get the lead. Then you panic.

Nothing in the game makes you lose or gives goals away.
  • Batman442
    6064 posts Big Money Move
    Past ball around the back and through the middle for a small bit, take the pressure off by switching play, use your keeper. I'm not saying do this for rest of game but take control
  • Kalhead
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You probably go quite passive. Other player gets more aggressive. Once I grab a second goal key moment for me is to just get that ball back as quickly as possible. Then just hold onto the ball for a couple of FIFA minutes, passing it around and taking advantage of the space. Really just about composure.
  • '96dc2
    9060 posts League Winner
    It’s the game mate, nothing to do with you. Some players are able to beat EA (elite+ players). The rest of us just have to take the loss.
  • Ghazano
    434 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It’s all in your mind, you’re imagining things.
  • LSB1210
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ghazano wrote: »
    It’s all in your mind, you’re imagining things.

Exactly, he's delusional... as a matter of fact he isn't even losing, he just thinks that he is.
  • CoachDavio
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    Because you relax. You stop doing what you were doing to get the lead. Then you panic.

Nothing in the game makes you lose or gives goals away.

Except for the play I photographed where my defender didn’t even try to head it the way the LS was pressed on the replay, but literally headed it the opposite way for a goal? It would be one thing if he tried to head it the way the LS was pressed and ‘accidentally’ headed it the wrong way. But he didn’t, he intentionally headed it the opposite way right to the opponent for a goal.
    You mean besides that time right?
  • CoachDavio
    He literally posts about this every single, solitary day. It's disturbing.

Now you are getting it.
    Yes is was very disturbing to have visual proof of what had only been rumors and whispers before.
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    The game is completely full of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ it’s a total mess
    Spend money/ trade / play to get good players and the game decides when they actually gonna play to thier stats
    U now can’t say to much Negative i got a bann the other day for saying the ai cheats in squad battles lol which I don’t understand if a player is allowed to continually foul and cannot get a second yellow last I checked that is blatant cheating