The state of fifa

antonius
791 posts Professional
i'm sorry another moany thread

how the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ can this game not be updated???
its got so many flaws, so many problems.... yet nothing

low driven= goal everytime
game inconsistancy = players stuck in the mud. one half your opponent feels rubbish the next half amazing
PTB = pritty much everyone you come against
Goal keeper driven kick= goal everytime
Pack weight = dramatically decreased from previous years
Squad battles = probably the worst gameplay at the moment IMO
Weekend league = apparently cheats (according to pro players)
Baka/jesus = everyteam, still outperforms the likes of kante and a top rated strikers
AI defending = honestly see opponents not even controlling any player just standing still and pressing the player contain button.
AI Defending = all the crap players have majically become good at defending
Weekend league = 40 matches?!?! which ❤️❤️❤️❤️ have time for that, seriously.

and finally EA= a pritty corrupt company. should probably offload fifa to someone who would do it justice... when a game becomes pay to win or never gets updated apart from promo event (so they can make money off the little kids) or when theres a way to cheat which means they lose money... its time to stop playing.. i see multiple twitch streamers just give up on the game looking for other outlets.... not only that every single pro and their nan's are complaining about the state of it, heck some even leaving the scene.

if you read all that, you're a legend

Comments

• Tooner9
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agree but nothing will change
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    Tooner9 wrote: »
    Agree but nothing will change

The sad truth. just another promo, pretty card and packs will come out to mask up the community moaning
  • Kebain
    98 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ive been complaining about driven shots and other things with no answers and no updates i refuse to play wl anymore due to it
  • shearo0315
    251 posts Sunday League Hero
    The worst thing about the whole game, without doubt, is their failure to address the kit number issue. My keeper wearing number 4? Ok then...
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    shearo0315 wrote: »
    The worst thing about the whole game, without doubt, is their failure to address the kit number issue. My keeper wearing number 4? Ok then...

i see pros videos with cr7 and r9 and when they arent wearing their rightful number its like wtf
  • shearo0315
    antonius wrote: »
    shearo0315 wrote: »

i see pros videos with cr7 and r9 and when they arent wearing their rightful number its like wtf

It's just so disrespectful. I have prime Shearer leading the line for me and if I forget to change his number to his beloved number 9, I have to go and punish myself...
  • Brydobhoy
    470 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Well said to ot
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    My CR7 has the number 2 shirt
  • shearo0315
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    My CR7 has the number 2 shirt

Some people just want to watch the world burn...
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    Most of us have known fifa has been this way for years you're a legend for having the balls to say these things some people just hide away act like nothing is wrong act like a child and say git gud.

Fifa is now a corrupt game in every way i mean what other game changes dramatically in gameplay on a game to game basis this is the first game i have ever played that its blatantly obvious that it changes.

Now i barely play fifa 18 however i do still occasionally go back on my 360 and play fifa 12 and let me tell you after playing fifa 12 and comparing both games its become very easy to see why fifa has failed massively ever since then sluggish gameplay is main killer of the game yet ea seem hell bent on keeping this * in the game everything and i mean everything on fifa 12 is fluid with barely any delays.

Ea must be happy with the way fifa has become to be honest patch notes prove that even more, for me so long as the delays and sluggish gameplay exists I'm never buying a fifa game again its not fun and its certainly not consistent even winning games isn't fun says it all really.
  • Gromit
    4865 posts Big Money Move
    Didn't buy 18 because the writing was on the wall.

Terrific game mode, that has been ruined by money.

FUT 12 my first FUT bronze silver and gold modes. Thousands of cards to choose from. Rewards were small but player prices were low and it meant people played for fun and not like their life depended on it.

FUT 17 my last FUT, bronze and silver gone, non rare golds basically gone, most of the leagues gone. EPL every game, the same players, the same formations, PTB, counter attack, custom tactics abused to ❤️❤️❤️❤️. Everyone's obsessed with the never ending special cards. Spending hundreds on this broken mess of a game.

EA, is this really progress?

So glad I didn't buy 18, I check the forums most days, still full of the same old comments about laggy gameplay, cheats, exploits, monotonous teams, low card weights, obvious manipulated gameplay. Like I said, brilliant mode in theory that was once a blast to play and I couldn't wait to get home to play it. Now its a ugly mess of a game based solely on greed.
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    Gromit wrote: »

FUT 12 my first FUT bronze silver and gold modes. Thousands of cards to choose from. Rewards were small but player prices were low and it meant people played for fun and not like their life depended on it.

FUT 17 my last FUT, bronze and silver gone, non rare golds basically gone, most of the leagues gone. EPL every game, the same players, the same formations, PTB, counter attack, custom tactics abused to ****. Everyone's obsessed with the never ending special cards. Spending hundreds on this broken mess of a game.

So glad I didn't buy 18, I check the forums most days, still full of the same old comments about laggy gameplay, cheats, exploits, monotonous teams, low card weights, obvious manipulated gameplay. Like I said, brilliant mode in theory that was once a blast to play and I couldn't wait to get home to play it. Now its a ugly mess of a game based solely on greed.

at the start it was alright, just needed small fixes a bit like call of duty do. some nerfs and buffs. but then they just upload a complete new game style with its own problems.... they havent got a clue
  • Aqeel87
    3420 posts National Call-Up

FUT 17 my last FUT, bronze and silver gone, non rare golds basically gone, most of the leagues gone. EPL every game, the same players, the same formations, PTB, counter attack, custom tactics abused to ****. Everyone's obsessed with the never ending special cards. Spending hundreds on this broken mess of a game.

Agree completely
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    Aqeel87 wrote: »

Agree completely

This is the last fifa for many that thought Ea would of made a difference.... false promises, and a shame, a gamemode with such good potential... but oh well, what you get from a pritty corrupt company
  • OZero
    7609 posts League Winner
    Dynamic difficulty.
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Lot of truth here.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absolutely agree with you guys. Will be my last FIFA too because of the things that have been listed above. Such a shame as well because the concept of FUT is absolutely brilliant and if it wasn’t ruined by money and greed I would see myself playing it forever.
  • Fifa needs to go in the direction of fifa mobile I didn't put a cent into it and I feel rewarded jus work hard and grind and it will be worth it.
  • I SiR MartY I
    14812 posts Has That Special Something
    Nothing will ever change.

So long as the money keeps rolling in and packs sell, what reason have EA got to change gameplay?
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    and that my freinds is why everyone and their nans are going to fortnite and other games that are far more looked after in terms of customer service and updates
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    and that my freinds is why everyone and their nans are going to fortnite and other games that are far more looked after in terms of customer service and updates

Dangerous ground. I don’t want to be looked after and I don’t nee customer service. I would like a better game ! One that caters to the player and is trust tibthe values of the game we all love - football
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    Xtc wrote: »

Dangerous ground. I don’t want to be looked after and I don’t nee customer service. I would like a better game ! One that caters to the player and is trust tibthe values of the game we all love - football

100%, if they need someone to tell all of the flaws in the game im here for free, i dont think any of the EA engineers even know what football is
  • Gromit
    edited February 2018
    bread1 wrote: »
    Fifa needs to go in the direction of fifa mobile I didn't put a cent into it and I feel rewarded jus work hard and grind and it will be worth it.

Yes but EA are a business and clearly they need/want to make money from this. Licences, game faces etc don't come for free.

There is no issue with the game being monetized as far as I can concerned.

The issue is going back to FUT 12 my first, I could build a bronze team, silver team, gold team and play a game of that level all day long. I could also make teams from the RPL, or Liga Nos and not get beaten from pillar to post by a generic EPL team.

I get that people and EA may want a REALISTIC game of sorts where the EPL has more of the BEST players in the world where they are too good for a Liga Nos team. And that in a way is fine, but there needs to be a way of accommodating every league in a fair way.

A few months ago I suggested the idea of the leagues being in TIERS like this

Tier 1

EPL, La Liga, Bundes, Calcio A, Ligue 1, Icons

Tier 2

Liga Nos, Supa Lig, Sogaz Russian, Bancomer MX, Primera Div, Eredivisie, MLS

Tier 3

EFL. Pro League, Hellas, La Liga 1,2,3, Ukrayina, Raiffeisen, Bundesliga 2, Jameel League, Liga Dimayer

Tier 4

All other leagues, these leagues all contain less than 10 golds.

So if you made a EPL team you would only face teams that consist of players from EPL, La Liga, Bundes, Calcio, Ligue 1 and Icons the other players that are TIER 1.

I realise that is itself is putting restrictions on what you can build, but firstly, it doesn't have to be for EVERY mode, even if it was just SEASONS it would be a major step forward. Because in theory you could make TIER 3 side from like Pro League and know that you would only face another TIER 3 side and not get smashed against another OP EPL team.

I know there will be flaws and pitfalls, but for me this was one idea that would actually bring some diversity back to the game in a way that is a little more fair than the rule less free for all we have now.

• Nova0990
    21 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Its funny because the REAL Fifa are corrupt & the EA Fifa are corrupt. Id say its a pretty reallife game. Lol
  • Gromit
    Nova0990 wrote: »
    Its funny because the REAL Fifa are corrupt & the EA Fifa are corrupt. Id say its a pretty reallife game. Lol

sad but true
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    Nova0990 wrote: »

sad but true

Yh man, FIFA president never played or probably even watched any football in their life, there for the money... and clearly EA never watched it either, i can hack my opponent off the ball and not get anything
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Matic got an upgrade and Callum Wilson did not. Tells you everything you need to know. Morata doesn’t even play anymore!!!
  • amit37
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    here is a list of why i think FIFA 18 is absolute garbage.

1. Passing is 50/50 very inaccurate.
    2. 90% of the shots that hit the post or the GK perry going magically back to attacker for easy tap in. (esport ready)
    3. to many times low driven shots and skills moves dont register at all.
    4. 2018 and EA did not find a decent camera so people can play wide formation so 90% of the people stuck on nerrow formation and no co op camera is ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
    5. game swithcing auto somtimes and you again have no clue why it happen.
    6. jockey code is unfinsh and 50% of the times the balls passing through the legs of the defender.
    7. hold the ball is unrealistically design and the impact of this skill on game is far to big.
    8. 99% of real life football teams playing offside trap as default tactic not cover.. we still some where in the 60s.
    9. every tackle on someone when is holding the ball or even small physical contact is auto penalty in FIFA18 (WTF?)
    10. EA collecting deta for matchmaking of every user is nice system for them but i personally wanted to puke after reading about it. ( they do it so players will not want quit the game aka pay money on lootboxes)

greed killed FIFA and EA did very bad decision going away from the players and become unresponsive.

for me its game over long time ago but for the people who still play i hope they understand ..each day you login is one more day EA dont understand somthing is worng. (login is the most importent information for EA).

good luck and enjoy.