PREMIER LEAGUE COMMUNITY TEAM OF THE SEASON (so far) - MIDFIELDERS

Tornado31619
21616 posts Club Captain
edited February 2018
Top three to start, the next three make the bench, rest of those to compete with everyone that misses out for reserves and DKT reward. One hour, go.

PREMIER LEAGUE COMMUNITY TEAM OF THE SEASON (so far) - MIDFIELDERS 26 votes

Kevin de Bruyne
57%
KellnerrPughy30Max_ManiaKingEric66AdifunkyTornado31619krappen07Hitman_HattonElpistolero91PogKakuKrislarBeastlyHuslaJasonF01dylanmxrusty_door_knob 15 votes
N'Golo Kante
0%
Christian Eriksen
3%
SanityDK 1 vote
Paul Pogba
19%
MUFCxPRIDEParth12008Retro_GAEseyRayS 5 votes
David Silva
0%
Fernandinho
3%
HocTocHai 1 vote
Nemanja Matic
3%
fluffymnuffy 1 vote
Mousa Dembélé
7%
ZhyquronKeeleri_Achu007 2 votes
Aaron Mooy
0%
Abdoulaye Doucoure
3%
Jaredod17 1 vote

Comments

• Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    Why have Matic and Pogba been included in this vote?
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Mart wrote: »

• fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something
    Nemanja Matic
    the fail is real
  • Max_Mania
    5131 posts Big Money Move
    Kevin de Bruyne

• AEsey
    6052 posts Big Money Move
    Paul Pogba
    Pogba gets criticised for anything he does
    It's ridiculous, give the man some credit for once
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner
    AEsey wrote: »

:lol:
  • BeastlyHusla
    5981 posts Big Money Move
    Kevin de Bruyne
    AEsey wrote: »

Lol
  • Pughy30
    27221 posts Player of the Year
    Kevin de Bruyne
    State of these 4 United fans :joy:
    86a8dc996c2a744deb026883cfa007cd.png
  • fluffymnuffy
    Nemanja Matic
    "One hour, go."
  • Tornado31619
    21616 posts Club Captain
    Kevin de Bruyne
    Yeah, the poll actually shut quite a while ago now. I have the results down and will post them in a few hours. But who doesn’t like a bit of discussion and debate?
  • fluffymnuffy
    Nemanja Matic
    Yeah, the poll actually shut quite a while ago now. I have the results down and will post them in a few hours. But who doesn’t like a bit of discussion and debate?

I don't know, fluffymnuffy31619
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    The thing is Designed Bruyne is clearly the best, so you don't get a true representation of who would be in the team.

Really you'd have to have a poll for 2nd best midfielder, because then the people who voted De Bruyne would vote for who they think is second best and it wouldn't look like Pogba is the 2nd best midfielder because of 4 biased united fans.
  • fluffymnuffy
    Nemanja Matic
    Peter wrote: »
    The thing is Designed Bruyne is clearly the best, so you don't get a true representation of who would be in the team.

Really you'd have to have a poll for 2nd best midfielder, because then the people who voted De Bruyne would vote for who they think is second best and it wouldn't look like Pogba is the 2nd best midfielder because of 4 biased united fans.

he tried to copy me and still failed
  • Tornado31619
    21616 posts Club Captain
    Kevin de Bruyne

Peter’s poll said otherwise
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Why do you even care?

TOTW threads are made weekly, are they copying off the person the week before?
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner

Let it go you melt.
  • Pughy30
    27221 posts Player of the Year
    Kevin de Bruyne

Let it go you melt.